Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

4.1

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Propanediol, Triethanolamine, Polyamide-5, Galactoarabinan, Caprylyl Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanediolo, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum (Acacia Senegal), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate. +/-May Contain: Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 8/1/2013 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Mascara is one of the last products I put on when getting ready. Because of all the positive reviews, I wasn't too concerned this would be a dissapointment. I was wrong. I have never had a mascara clump as much as this one. I have full lashes, but was left with what appeared to be 5 thick spidery clumps. It was too late to wash it off, so I went through the day looking like a crazy person. I tried fixing it with a different clean mascara wand, but the tips just balled up. This mascara weighed down my eyelids and looked extremely unnatural. Washing it off is a joke too. I use olive oil to remove my eye makeup. I had to repeat my normal process 3 times to get it off. The only positive thing? Cheap I guess. But you can find mascara on sale somewhere with way better results.

on 7/31/2013 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Great product for the price!

on 7/31/2013 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I like this a lot. especially for the price! it does shed which is a little annoying. the product is quite wet. so it takes a while to dry but it'd good. it lengthens but it does shed. I find myself finding little black pieces of mascara on my cheeks so yeah

on 7/28/2013 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This isn't my first choice but its def a good deal in my opinion. I like it better than some $20 mascaras I've tried. I have long lashes and it does a good job of fanning them out. The formula feels kinda goopy to me at times so I avoid doing multiple coats. Too much and you get that tarantula look. For $3 you should at least give a go!

on 7/26/2013 8:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I absolutely LOVE this mascara. It gives me THE most amazing, clump free, lashes. The black goes on flawlessly and doesn't shed. It separates my lashes and makes them just beautiful. Definitely my new HG of mascara's. :)

on 7/26/2013 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

i love it but the price is not good

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After reading all the exciting reviews I went out to get this product. I really thought I would love it but I was disappointed!!!! It weighed down my lashes so bad and made them clumpy. it has a good dark black color to it and a good wand but the formula just didn't work me.

on 7/23/2013 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's a bomb!!! I absolutely love it.
Great price for such a good quality!!!!

on 7/21/2013 6:07:00 PM

This stuff is awesome! I am a mascara junkie and no stranger to paying big bucks for high end brands. No more! I will keep my Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes when I want a waterproof mascara but this will now be my "go to" mascara for everyday wear. Is $2.99 and delivers so much more than the $20.00+ brands on the market.

on 7/21/2013 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I bought this cheap ($2.99) mascara based on the mostly glowing reviews. I already have long lashes and I generally look for a mascara that will give me a little extra volume. Apparently Jordana thinks "volume" = "spidery clumpy mess" because that's exactly the look that this gives me. I gave it a few tries but I found the formula too be too thick, making my lashes look gross, clump together and then get crunchy. Not a good look. This is just a big mess in my opinion, although I do think the packaging is cute.