September 19, 2014 | 1034 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by l8lackberry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wonder how this mascara got such great reviews.
I hated it.
It smudges big time.
Clumps my lashes and makes them stick together.
Messy application.
I guess this formula is just not for me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by sierrab2010

This mascara darkens and lengthens lashes like a charm. It's not flakey or watery. It's perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best. Mascara. Ever. I bought this product after reading the reviews on this site, hoping it would live up to the hype. It really does! It's soooo cheap - just $2.99 at my local Walgreens. The best part is that it gives me volumized, defined, long lashes... maybe even more so than a lot of higher-end mascaras. I'm totally in love with this.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by kmichael

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara, and have bought it again and again. For me, it's the perfect consistency and adds volume without too much spindly length. Super-black, super thick lashes. It doesn't say it's waterproof on the tube, yet it's the only mascara I've used, aside from tubing varieties and DiorShow Iconic WP, that doesn't give me raccoon eyes during allergy season.

Cons: I always use a lash comb with this, as it tends to clump, but I use a lash comb no matter what so that's not a huge deal for me. I have eyelashes that are a bit too curly, and this mascara weighs them down so that they look more normal -- again, this works for me but if you're looking for more curl this might be a bit heavy.

The worst thing about this mascara is that it tends to be drying and hard to remove, resulting in a few too many lost lashes for my comfort. I used to use it every day without fail, but when I started noticing that I'd drop a couple lashes every time I removed it, I had to back off. Now it's my special occasion mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2013 10:04:00 PM More reviews by Ispania

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I heard a lot of good about this 2.99$ mascara ( thanks to MUA) and finally decided to buy it.
Mascara is like any other make up - works for some and doesn't work for others. The hype about mascaras makes me think that probably these girls are blessed with thick and long eyelashes and mascara helps them to single out what they already have.
My eyelashes are not long, not very thick and not curly at all! And If this mascara worked for me then most likely it will work for you.

The simple brush with small thick brisles works miracles. It does pretty good job at lengthening eyelashes with the first coat. It did lift my lashes a little bit. With more coats i reached volume, but not as much as volumizing mascaras. It does open up my eye and when I looked at my profile with these long eyelashes I reminded myself that 1 duim girl with 2 duim eyelashes from C. Anderson fairy tale " Thumberline", well... at least I felt like this.

I was impressed and wrote this review after wearing it only once for a short period of time, that is why I'm not sure how long it stays without smudging and falling. I will update, but for now I don't see any cons and for the price it does a great job.

I will definitely purchase it again, it worth it.

Update: I've been wearing this mascara for a couple of days already and can say that there were neither smudges nor falling under my eyes and I've been outside for 5,6 hours. I'm sure the mascara will stay on its place even longer I just have to check it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2013 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Swimblock

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

After reading all the positive reviews for this mascara, I purchased it at Walgreens and I loved it for about 6 weeks. That's when I noticed that my lashes were breaking off. My once long luscious fan of lashes had gaping gaps where I'd lost lashes. So I returned to Tarte's Lights Camera Lashes which I have used for several years. Jordana does give gorgeous long, volumized lashes but if you start noticing gaps in your lashes, chances are they are breaking off.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 4:22:00 AM More reviews by msant27

I am filipino and have somewhat curly-ish, thin-ish medium length lashes. THIS MASCARA IS MY HG!!! I love it so much i wear it everyday. I only made a account to write a review for it. I was on a hunt for a dirt cheap but very good mascara and i found it! I have tried so many mascaras including high end and drugstore. Maybelline, Revlon,Clinique, Benefit, Rimmel etc. And this is by far the best! I used to love Maybelline Falsies and swore on it until i tried this! People say the brush is standard but since i don't have THAT much lashes it really does get every single one of them. Yes it is a bit clumpy but i like a bit of clump to my 'asian' lashes. All i do is apply a coat, let it dry and SOFTLY go over my lashes with a eyelash curler and it stays like that for the WHOLE day! It does not flake off and is very easy to remove, It is very black. I also like that it lengthens a bit but volumizes more. 10/10!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 12:22:00 PM More reviews by miomega

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very quietly, this is the best drugstore mascara on the market.

Please don't let the price fool you. It really darkens and elongates lashes, and it lasts all day without chipping. Not a problem to remove. However, best of all, it doesn't irritate my very sensitive eyes. A definite repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2013 10:35:00 AM More reviews by vanessah777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

OMG SO GOOD!!!!!!

I have tried every HIGH end and LOW end mascara out there and this one definitely outshines the rest!!!!!

PROS:
-Amazing volume and length in just 2 coats!
-Black color is awesome
-CHEAP
-Holds a curl all day
-No fall out
-Dries fairly quickly after first coat

CONS:
- Wish they had more in my local walgreens!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by Qu33nB33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

FALSE LASHES IN A TUBE!! Never again will I buy another mascara! This lengthens more than any other, volumizes, seperates, it even curls w/o using an eyelash curler!!!! And I don't have naturally curly or long/thick eyelashes. HG for dirt cheap!! It can clump though so you have to put it on carefully so if your patient it will work amazing!
EDIT: Sooo major problem, this is the one and only mascara ever to make my eyes swell up. I'm not sensitive to much of anything but this did it, if I use it for more than one day without breaks my eyes swell up horribly, and I do thoroughly remove all my make up everyday, so taking my 5 back giving it a 4