Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/31/2012 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I was panicking days before my wedding because I intended on buying UD's Naked palette but didnt get a chance & was not near anyplace that stocked it...so I randomly bought this at CVS. It was one of the best purchases I ever made. I never thought I would be proud to say I wore WNW shadows for my wedding day, but it looked gorgeous, pigmented, blended & held up all night. Love every color in the palette, and I just might buy another just for good measure.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love this palette. These colors are all dupes for MAC eye-shadows and they are all very pigmented and well worth the inexpensive price tag. My favorite color is the bottom right, it's a super pretty iridescent purplish/bluish/green. I love this and use it daily.

on 8/31/2012 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

What can I say - this is super duper quality for an incredible price. All colours are gorgeous i doubted I would like half of them when I bought it online and just wanted the greens and a couple of the neutrals - but I love the lot. Yes the "Club" dupe definitely is a dupe I used to own club and found it too grubby brown and sparkly but this one seems to be more finely milled and the base is more of a terracotta/plum. I would highly recommend finding this even if you have to do some intensive research to track one down - we don't have this brand in NZ but it is being imported privately and I can source through auction sites - picked this up for $16 NZ (about $7.50 USD) along with Brulee and nutty for $7.50 NZD each (approx $3.50 in US dollars) so I still got these for quite a bargain considering that here in NZ the average shadow single from Revlon/Covergirl is in the $20 range and MAC is $35-40, Estee $60+ a piece and this is of better quality than most brands and comparable to MAC.

on 8/21/2012 8:27:00 PM

I just bought this palette yesterday and I absolutely love it! The colors are extremely pigmented, and blend very well to create a great look overall. I got this for $3 at CVS and I love how it is so cheap, yet great quality. I will definitely be buying this palette again in the future!

on 8/13/2012 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this palette!! In fact, this palette is an "Editor's Choice" for 2012. It outpaced the high-end palettes like UD's Naked. This palette suits varying skin tones, the texture is smooth, it's blendable and inexpensive. Overall, you get a ginormous bang (quality) for small bucks...love it!!!!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Comfort zone by Wet n Wild is a very wearable palette for anyone who likes neutrals. All the shades are shimmery and soft, which causes fall out under my eyes, but the pigmentation is unreal! I would pay $4.99 for the bottom right definer shade alone. It's a reddish-brown that has an ocean blue shift which many people compare to UD "lounge" eyeshadow. I find the colors very similar, although I much prefer the dense texture of UD because Wet n Wild shadows are very powdery and soft, which makes them tricky to apply with precision. This is such a great purchase and I'm having so much fun mixing and matching the shades included! The browbone shades are basically useless due to the frosty finish and not light enough for highlight, so I use them on my eyelid. Otherwise, this kit contains all you need for a day or night look. Very impressed! Be careful with packaging, as the shadows are prone to breaking.

This is the palette that brought me into the WnW world. Comfort Zone is stunning. All of the colors are very shimmery, soft, silky, and extremely pigmented:) However, since they are so soft, you find a bit of fallout. That is my only problem but to be honest the fallout is minimum compared to some other eyeshadows that have problems with fallout. The palette is very well put together in terms of color. you can just use any color throughout the palette ( you do not have to use the browbone, crease, eyelid, definer steps) and mix and match. You can really play with it. As for lasting power, they last as long as any other eyeshadow, nothing miraculous. Just wear an eyelid primer and or base and they shouldnt crease on you. I think its great for traveling since you have two eyelooks to begin with with that palette and you can easily create more. ( again just be careful because the shadows do tend to be fragile). I always find it for 4.99. I mean thats 8 good sized pan eyeshadows for $5! These eyeshadows have quality that can put highend makeup companies to shame.

on 8/12/2012 10:14:00 PM

The colours in this palette are very pigmented. The only problem I have with it is that the colour on the very bottom (on the right) broke and I didn't drop the palette:(

I wouldn't repurchase only because the shades don't suit me that well (the left side does, but the right side does not).

on 8/12/2012 9:48:00 PM

AWESOME pallette. Great for creating everyday, neutral looks. All the shadows are shimmery. The pallette was only $5, totally worth it for the great quality (the shadows are very buttery and pigmented).

on 8/4/2012 8:34:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I absolutely love this palette. I don't even feel the need to buy Naked Palette since these 8 colors covers pretty much any need for neutral eyeshadows. I especially like color #8 (bottom right), it has a nice effect of brown base with green reflection. It looks exactly like MAC pigment in blue brown, but it's so much cheaper.

Video Reviews & Tutorials