Almay Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

Aqua (Water) (Water, Eau), Poloxamer 184, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Hexylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol 12-29-2010

on 3/19/2008 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have used these for years. I never have to rub too hard, which is awesome, the skin near your eyes is so sensitive. I always buy the oil-free pads. Once I made a mistake of buying the regular moisturing pads, with oil, and I was really disappointed. I will never buy those again. Left way too much oil around my eyes.

on 3/14/2008 12:41:00 PM

I love these pads! I've been using them for years, and I'm a big fan. They don't irritate my eyes, and they remove my difficult eyeliner and mascara without any harsh scrubbing. I don't usually use them on their own...I always start with these pads, then rinse my eye area, then wash with my evening face cleanser, then rinse again. It's a great combo that removes all my makeup without stripping my skin of moisture or stressing it out after a long day. They do seem to dry out a little on top...I really like the idea of rotating the stack of pads when that starts to happen!

on 3/7/2008 10:29:00 PM

i love these :) they smell really good and work even better and they are the perfect size to use on your eyes ..unlike others that are huge and u end up wasting 80 percent cause you only used a corner ..and thats saying alot coming from me because i love eye makeup and use tons of eyeshadow and this works great to get all the eyeliner and shadow off

on 3/7/2008 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

These are just ok. The pads aren't big enough, IMO and they don't remove all of my mascara with one pad. I have to use two of them.

on 3/7/2008 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

These are great! I use eye makeup that is not waterproof, but still rather difficult to remove. (example: Colorstay eyeliner) I wash my entire face with my usual facial cleanser and then use one of these to remove anything left on my eyes. It only takes one. Then I rinse again with water. Perfect!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

These little wipes are amazing!!!! I don't wear that much eye makeup (mascara, and occasionally eyeshadow. VERY rarely I will wear eyeliner, probably like once a month) and this removes everything... but then again what wouldn't?

The amazing part is that it can remove my sister's eye makeup, and here is what she wears everyday:

.MAC liquid Liner

.MAC pigments

.Layers of MAC Eyeshadows

.Wet n' Wild Pencil Liner

. MAC Mascara

.Wet n' Wild glitter

. Occasionally more.

She uses about 2-3 pads for each eye, and she gets rid of EVERYTHING! It's a little miracle worker! continued >>

on 3/3/2008 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I am not sure why this is so popular, i can not stand these pads. they burn my eyes, you need about 6 pads to get your mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadow off- and then you need to wash it all off, while not being able to see or open your eyes! i would never buy these again, never ever.

on 3/1/2008 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I actually like these. They don't irritate the skin around my eyes, and they take off all of my makeup. BUT it does take me 3 pads, front and back, to do it. I had tried the "moisturizing" ones before they made them "new" and those were terrible, imo, but that's a different review...

on 2/25/2008 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

These are sooo much better than the moisturizing version. But it does a ok job of removing the MAC Fluidline(i use upto 4 pads at a time) I am better off with the jojoba oil and a cotton pad...this is the last thing u wanna do before going to bed..guess i will alternating this with the jojoba oil till i find a replacement.

Love these! I've been using them forever. They are convienient little pads soaked with eye makeup remover.
They're not messy, work well and they don't irritate my sensitive eyes.
I use them even with waterproof mascara.
Cheap too!