September 30, 2014 | 1115 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2008 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Percephone

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this. This takes off all the mascara and makeup off. I recommend this to anyone who is a little lazy when removing makeup. You know the time when you get home, and just want to slump on the couch or a just back from a night of partying. I actually have that little cute white container sitting in one of my nesting tables. Swipe the little disk, make up is gone! The disks are just the right size, no dripping, no cross contamination.
I highly recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2008 5:05:00 PM More reviews by kebeaux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to really love this product, but they are different now. Has anyone else noticed this? They are not as moist as they used to be and they are not working as well for me now. I will be on the lookout for something better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2008 3:01:00 AM More reviews by LiisUsa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have repurchased this product several times due to the convenience. It lacks in performance a bit. The premoistened pads are great. Leave then on your lids for a few seconds and sweep the makeup off. Unfortunately, the ridges on these pads irritate my lower lids making lower lash liner uncomfortable, and I cannot thoroughly remove any washable mascara with these. No amount of blinking or sandwiching the lashes between a folded pad has worked. If you need a quick upper lid cleanse, then this is good. There is little residue left behind. However, this is not very thorough if you want all eye make up off before bed. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2008 1:05:00 PM More reviews by themisanthrope

I stopped buying these because I felt they didn't last long enough, but I haven't found a good makeup remover since. I liked these, and they don't have a funny smell, people must be sticking their nose in the jar or something. In response to below, Andrea Q Eyes are awful. My mom got them for me once accidentally, and they HURT. ow ow ow.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2008 2:49:00 AM More reviews by SayoonaraSadness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wish this did more for me. I use about 2 to 3 pads for one eye and I barely use eyeshadow, just liquid eyeliner and mascara. You have to really rub these pads onto your eyelids. I much rather use Andrea Eye Q's Eye Makeup Remover its muuuch much better and doesn't smell so horrible. You're better off with Johnson's Baby Oil than this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2008 5:06:00 AM More reviews by juicy75

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i just started using this product, for about two weeks now, and i really like it so far.

i like that the pads are small, it makes me feel like i'm not wasting an entire sheet- it never takes me that much to remove all my make up.

i have the kind for contact lens wearers, because i wear contacts, and i also use waterproof mascara sometimes so it takes a little more work to get the mascara off.

i usually use the pads to remove my eye make up, wash my face, and use another one to get all the excess off - so about 3 pads total. i don't really mind having to do this extra step.

overall.. i would purchase again. pretty good price for a container of 80 wipes, and i think they'll last me awhile, too.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2007 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Christina88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product. I have been using it for almost a year now and it's pretty good at removing eyemakeup. Like others have said it does not remove waterproof mascara, however I can usually get my other eye makeup off with just one pad. Overall it's a good product and I would repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2007 4:02:00 AM More reviews by makeupaddict87

This product is beyond terrible. This product is basically pads soaked in oil (no really, they're drenched in mineral oil..not very good for acne-prone individuals). They leave your eyes SO GREASY, and if you plan on opening your eyes after using them; forget about it.. it'll blur your vision. The only good thing about this is that it does take your eye makeup off.. but honestly, I'd rather scrub my face for hours instead of use this again. WILL NEVER REPURCHASE...NEVER.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2007 3:55:00 PM More reviews by violetkat22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using these pads for a few years and they are wonderful for me. The only problem is sometimes they sting a little, but I have sensitive eyes. Also, one pad lasts me a day or two, with full eye makeup. I use both sides completely...I hate wasting them.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2007 2:37:00 AM More reviews by deanna424

This works alright in general. Unlike other reviewers I didn't find it to be too oily..and I wear contacts. Didn't remove 100% of my mascara though..