November 27, 2014 | 1562 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2008 11:05:00 PM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

These are sooo much better than the moisturizing version. But it does a ok job of removing the MAC Fluidline(i use upto 4 pads at a time) I am better off with the jojoba oil and a cotton pad...this is the last thing u wanna do before going to bed..guess i will alternating this with the jojoba oil till i find a replacement.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2008 7:55:00 PM More reviews by CathyEarnshaw

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love these! I've been using them forever. They are convienient little pads soaked with eye makeup remover.
They're not messy, work well and they don't irritate my sensitive eyes.
I use them even with waterproof mascara.
Cheap too!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2008 4:41:00 PM More reviews by x3actress

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using this product faithfully since I started wearing eye makeup. It doesnt remove the eye makeup as quickly as the liquid version, but it is a heck of a lot less mess. It's perfect! I can get all my eyemakup off (Powder Eyeshadow, Voluminous Mascara, Revlon Colorstay Black Eyeliner on top and bottom) of BOTH eyes with just one pad (using one side of the pad for each eye). And that's without soap and water! I don't have naturally oily skin, but this doesn't leave any oily residue either way. Great price, great product.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2008 12:44:00 AM More reviews by dearnikky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

haha i just smelled mine because of ava79's comment about the vodka- so true!!

i bought these because of all the good reviews..and it says #1 brand in america on it but these are pretty crappy.

i use washable mascara (maybelline full and soft- thanks MUA) and no eye shadow or liner. it takes like 4 pads for each eye and the lid is clean but i have racoon eyes afterwards. the product like breaks down the mascara and then smears it into your skin. even using another pad won't take it off.

i'm gonna try to return these. what a waste of $5.

it does say "new" on mine and has some cucumbers on it - a different jar than pictured so they must have taken out the magic ingredient!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2008 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Percephone

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this. This takes off all the mascara and makeup off. I recommend this to anyone who is a little lazy when removing makeup. You know the time when you get home, and just want to slump on the couch or a just back from a night of partying. I actually have that little cute white container sitting in one of my nesting tables. Swipe the little disk, make up is gone! The disks are just the right size, no dripping, no cross contamination.
I highly recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2008 5:05:00 PM More reviews by kebeaux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to really love this product, but they are different now. Has anyone else noticed this? They are not as moist as they used to be and they are not working as well for me now. I will be on the lookout for something better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2008 3:01:00 AM More reviews by LiisUsa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have repurchased this product several times due to the convenience. It lacks in performance a bit. The premoistened pads are great. Leave then on your lids for a few seconds and sweep the makeup off. Unfortunately, the ridges on these pads irritate my lower lids making lower lash liner uncomfortable, and I cannot thoroughly remove any washable mascara with these. No amount of blinking or sandwiching the lashes between a folded pad has worked. If you need a quick upper lid cleanse, then this is good. There is little residue left behind. However, this is not very thorough if you want all eye make up off before bed. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2008 1:05:00 PM More reviews by themisanthrope

I stopped buying these because I felt they didn't last long enough, but I haven't found a good makeup remover since. I liked these, and they don't have a funny smell, people must be sticking their nose in the jar or something. In response to below, Andrea Q Eyes are awful. My mom got them for me once accidentally, and they HURT. ow ow ow.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2008 2:49:00 AM More reviews by SayoonaraSadness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wish this did more for me. I use about 2 to 3 pads for one eye and I barely use eyeshadow, just liquid eyeliner and mascara. You have to really rub these pads onto your eyelids. I much rather use Andrea Eye Q's Eye Makeup Remover its muuuch much better and doesn't smell so horrible. You're better off with Johnson's Baby Oil than this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2008 5:06:00 AM More reviews by juicy75

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i just started using this product, for about two weeks now, and i really like it so far.

i like that the pads are small, it makes me feel like i'm not wasting an entire sheet- it never takes me that much to remove all my make up.

i have the kind for contact lens wearers, because i wear contacts, and i also use waterproof mascara sometimes so it takes a little more work to get the mascara off.

i usually use the pads to remove my eye make up, wash my face, and use another one to get all the excess off - so about 3 pads total. i don't really mind having to do this extra step.

overall.. i would purchase again. pretty good price for a container of 80 wipes, and i think they'll last me awhile, too.