Almay Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

3.6

Aqua (Water) (Water, Eau), Poloxamer 184, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Hexylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol 12-29-2010

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

These little wipes are amazing!!!! I don't wear that much eye makeup (mascara, and occasionally eyeshadow. VERY rarely I will wear eyeliner, probably like once a month) and this removes everything... but then again what wouldn't?

The amazing part is that it can remove my sister's eye makeup, and here is what she wears everyday:

.MAC liquid Liner

.MAC pigments

.Layers of MAC Eyeshadows

.Wet n' Wild Pencil Liner

. MAC Mascara

.Wet n' Wild glitter

. Occasionally more.

She uses about 2-3 pads for each eye, and she gets rid of EVERYTHING! It's a little miracle worker! continued >>

on 3/3/2008 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I am not sure why this is so popular, i can not stand these pads. they burn my eyes, you need about 6 pads to get your mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadow off- and then you need to wash it all off, while not being able to see or open your eyes! i would never buy these again, never ever.

on 3/1/2008 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I actually like these. They don't irritate the skin around my eyes, and they take off all of my makeup. BUT it does take me 3 pads, front and back, to do it. I had tried the "moisturizing" ones before they made them "new" and those were terrible, imo, but that's a different review...

on 2/25/2008 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

These are sooo much better than the moisturizing version. But it does a ok job of removing the MAC Fluidline(i use upto 4 pads at a time) I am better off with the jojoba oil and a cotton pad...this is the last thing u wanna do before going to bed..guess i will alternating this with the jojoba oil till i find a replacement.

Love these! I've been using them forever. They are convienient little pads soaked with eye makeup remover.
They're not messy, work well and they don't irritate my sensitive eyes.
I use them even with waterproof mascara.
Cheap too!

on 2/1/2008 4:41:00 PM

I've been using this product faithfully since I started wearing eye makeup. It doesnt remove the eye makeup as quickly as the liquid version, but it is a heck of a lot less mess. It's perfect! I can get all my eyemakup off (Powder Eyeshadow, Voluminous Mascara, Revlon Colorstay Black Eyeliner on top and bottom) of BOTH eyes with just one pad (using one side of the pad for each eye). And that's without soap and water! I don't have naturally oily skin, but this doesn't leave any oily residue either way. Great price, great product.

on 1/20/2008 12:44:00 AM

haha i just smelled mine because of ava79's comment about the vodka- so true!!

i bought these because of all the good reviews..and it says #1 brand in america on it but these are pretty crappy.

i use washable mascara (maybelline full and soft- thanks MUA) and no eye shadow or liner. it takes like 4 pads for each eye and the lid is clean but i have racoon eyes afterwards. the product like breaks down the mascara and then smears it into your skin. even using another pad won't take it off.

i'm gonna try to return these. what a waste of $5.

it does say "new" on mine and has some cucumbers on it - a different jar than pictured so they must have taken out the magic ingredient!

on 1/17/2008 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love this. This takes off all the mascara and makeup off. I recommend this to anyone who is a little lazy when removing makeup. You know the time when you get home, and just want to slump on the couch or a just back from a night of partying. I actually have that little cute white container sitting in one of my nesting tables. Swipe the little disk, make up is gone! The disks are just the right size, no dripping, no cross contamination.
I highly recommend it.

on 1/13/2008 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I used to really love this product, but they are different now. Has anyone else noticed this? They are not as moist as they used to be and they are not working as well for me now. I will be on the lookout for something better.

on 1/6/2008 3:01:00 AM

I have repurchased this product several times due to the convenience. It lacks in performance a bit. The premoistened pads are great. Leave then on your lids for a few seconds and sweep the makeup off. Unfortunately, the ridges on these pads irritate my lower lids making lower lash liner uncomfortable, and I cannot thoroughly remove any washable mascara with these. No amount of blinking or sandwiching the lashes between a folded pad has worked. If you need a quick upper lid cleanse, then this is good. There is little residue left behind. However, this is not very thorough if you want all eye make up off before bed. continued >>