July 26, 2014 | 1882 users online

Eyeliner - Milani - Liquif'eye Metallic eye liner pencil -black

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2011 8:57:00 PM More reviews by sunshinelu

I've tried UD's 24/7 Zero and Mac's Technokohl in Graphblack. Both smudge/drip off my waterline within an hour despite using primer/letting it set/setting it with black eyeshadow! I decided to give Milani a try and wow it is SUPER pigmented. One swipe and I get an intense black, unlike the other two. It's super creamy, goes on like a dream, and doesn't smudge from my eyelid. However, it doesn't stay on my waterline...so nothing does I suppose.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2011 5:53:00 PM More reviews by uglyfetty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay, so after reading all the great reviews about this, i finally got my mom to buy me one. I had really high hopes for this, since people have been comparing it to UD and MUFE, but it dissapointed me. Although the color is great, and i can get a deep black line with one swipe, it didnt last at all on my waterline, and thats the only part of my eye which i like to line. with an hour or so, the liner smudged onto my lower lid and looks disgusting, and the black color fades to a gray. You might be thinking that i have oily, watery eyes. but no, i have dry eyes. if your looking for an eyeliner to last on the waterline, i strongly reccomend maybleeline gel liner

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 3:48:00 PM More reviews by TipTopTap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Background: I generally avoid black eyeliner, even for a night out. I find it looks too harsh on me.

That being said, this is a really good eyeliner. It's intensely pigemented and long lasting for the price. But not HG status.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2011 11:57:00 PM More reviews by jvice2

I used to use MAC's Technakohl liner in Graphblack on my waterline, but it would always smudge after a few hours. Now, I use Milani's liner and it definitely lasts way better than MAC's. It's so pigmented and it goes on smoothly. It does smudge by the end of the day, but it definitely lasts longer than any other pencil I've used on my waterline. Plus, it's only about $5 or $6 bucks!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 2:57:00 PM More reviews by dandamilmar

Cheap and it lasts all day.. I didnt have any problem with it creasing.. very pigmented.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2011 7:12:00 AM More reviews by Classycass01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty good eyeliner. Its very dark, very smooth/creamy, easy to smudge/blend (if you like that), very inexpensive. Staying power on waterline isnt all that great, but its very difficult to find a eyeliner that does last long so thats defininetly not a con. I would say a dupe for UD 24/7 Zero liner. I think i will be repurchasing this product in the future. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2011 8:01:00 PM More reviews by wickedfreethinker

I've heard so many great things about this product and I really wanted to like it; however, after the first use, it became really crumbly and impossible to sharpen. It smudges really easily when I apply it on my waterline and it creases up underneath my eyes. I'm a server and I live in a warm climate and this eyeliner has no staying power in any type of humidity. It is a really nice color if you can get it to sharpen, but I have such a hard time trying to get it to sharpen and stay put. Will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by bsb_popgirl

I heard a makeup guru rave about this on Youtube so I went out and bought it, very dark smooth black application for my waterline, smudges a bit but still goes on smoother, creamier, and easier than many other liners and at only $6 it's a steal! I gave it a 3 because it causes my eyes to water A LOT because I have sensitive eyes and a few people commented that I always looked tired because of it. If you don't have sensitive eyes like me, DEFINITELY give it a try!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 2:42:00 AM More reviews by pinkjade16

Mac feline/smolder, Stila kajal, UD zero all got nothing on this baby! Absolutely fabulous liner! VERY black and creamy! The trick is to wait about 15 secs to set it with a black shadow and its not going anywhere for days! (ahha not that I leave my eyeliner on that long, but u get my drift). Don't waste your money on other black liners, go pick this one up! Def a good drugstore buy.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by edgexofxdesire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For the last few years my go-to pencil liner has been Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal, but lately my eyes have been watering a lot and the liner has been either A. wearing off or B. slipping down my undereye area..and that's really annoying and not fun. So after I used up the last bit of my Rimmel, I went out to get a new pencil and I found the Milani Liquifeye and it is amazing! I have been wearing it daily on my waterline and even occasionally on my lashline (where I generally use only gel) because it's SO creamy and it doesn't fade or smudge off. I even wore it to a concert and a party last night from about 5pm until 3am with no touchups and it still looked great (not perfect, of course, but great) when I removed my makeup before bed! I love this so much. I haven't tried to sharpen it yet, but I do see that as being a possible problem since the pencil is very soft. But overall, at this moment, this has HG status for me.

Edit: I've sharpened it twice since this review and I have not had a single problem. I usually have problems with the tip breaking off before it's as sharp as I want, but this one is amazing. My mom actually stole it from me last week because she likes it more than her Clinique. They're definitely comparable to UD 24/7 pencils (a little creamier and easier to apply, even) I just wish the Milani had the color selection of UD. Overall, amazing eyeliner and it's definitely HG status.