April 18, 2014 | 1741 users online

Eyeliner - Milani - Liquif'eye Metallic eye liner pencil -black

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2011 7:12:00 AM More reviews by Classycass01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty good eyeliner. Its very dark, very smooth/creamy, easy to smudge/blend (if you like that), very inexpensive. Staying power on waterline isnt all that great, but its very difficult to find a eyeliner that does last long so thats defininetly not a con. I would say a dupe for UD 24/7 Zero liner. I think i will be repurchasing this product in the future. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2011 8:01:00 PM More reviews by wickedfreethinker

I've heard so many great things about this product and I really wanted to like it; however, after the first use, it became really crumbly and impossible to sharpen. It smudges really easily when I apply it on my waterline and it creases up underneath my eyes. I'm a server and I live in a warm climate and this eyeliner has no staying power in any type of humidity. It is a really nice color if you can get it to sharpen, but I have such a hard time trying to get it to sharpen and stay put. Will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by bsb_popgirl

I heard a makeup guru rave about this on Youtube so I went out and bought it, very dark smooth black application for my waterline, smudges a bit but still goes on smoother, creamier, and easier than many other liners and at only $6 it's a steal! I gave it a 3 because it causes my eyes to water A LOT because I have sensitive eyes and a few people commented that I always looked tired because of it. If you don't have sensitive eyes like me, DEFINITELY give it a try!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 2:42:00 AM More reviews by pinkjade16

Mac feline/smolder, Stila kajal, UD zero all got nothing on this baby! Absolutely fabulous liner! VERY black and creamy! The trick is to wait about 15 secs to set it with a black shadow and its not going anywhere for days! (ahha not that I leave my eyeliner on that long, but u get my drift). Don't waste your money on other black liners, go pick this one up! Def a good drugstore buy.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by edgexofxdesire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For the last few years my go-to pencil liner has been Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal, but lately my eyes have been watering a lot and the liner has been either A. wearing off or B. slipping down my undereye area..and that's really annoying and not fun. So after I used up the last bit of my Rimmel, I went out to get a new pencil and I found the Milani Liquifeye and it is amazing! I have been wearing it daily on my waterline and even occasionally on my lashline (where I generally use only gel) because it's SO creamy and it doesn't fade or smudge off. I even wore it to a concert and a party last night from about 5pm until 3am with no touchups and it still looked great (not perfect, of course, but great) when I removed my makeup before bed! I love this so much. I haven't tried to sharpen it yet, but I do see that as being a possible problem since the pencil is very soft. But overall, at this moment, this has HG status for me.

Edit: I've sharpened it twice since this review and I have not had a single problem. I usually have problems with the tip breaking off before it's as sharp as I want, but this one is amazing. My mom actually stole it from me last week because she likes it more than her Clinique. They're definitely comparable to UD 24/7 pencils (a little creamier and easier to apply, even) I just wish the Milani had the color selection of UD. Overall, amazing eyeliner and it's definitely HG status.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2011 11:17:00 PM More reviews by kbstachelski

Awesome drugstore eyeliner. It is a pencil, but glides on just like a liquid eyeliner. I highly recommend this for those of you that like to line your waterline.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by nbk6u28

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I didn't care for this product. It caused my eyes to water a lot.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2011 7:54:00 PM More reviews by mrsforte

I have been wearing this liner in black for a couple of weeks and I love it. It goes on very creamy but sets and last a long time once it's dry. It does fade throughout the day but it's not noticeable to me until the end of my work day which is a plus! I will definitely be buying this pencil again and I will definitely have to try other colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2011 10:09:00 AM More reviews by rshim09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eye liner pencil. I gave it a 4 star because it does smudge a little, not that much, but still a little. Very creamy and goes on easily. Would purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by ilhwo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's another one of those creamy liners that are almost like gel liners in pencil form. Glides on easily and opaquely without any tugging and stays put after it sets. Overall, it's a pretty great drugstore eyeliner.
I'm giving it a 4, because it's almost too soft. You have to sharpen this, and it's such a hassle to clean off the cream part, which always sticks to the blade. The pencil almost never has a sharp tip, because it's so soft. It's almost impossible to get a thin line, unless you use a brush or something to shape it.
That being said, this is a great pencil to line the waterline or tightline, and it doesn't smudge or fade on me that much, especially compared to most other eyeliners I've tried.