April 23, 2014 | 1869 users online

Eyeliner - Milani - Liquif'eye Metallic eye liner pencil -black

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 2:57:00 PM More reviews by dandamilmar

Cheap and it lasts all day.. I didnt have any problem with it creasing.. very pigmented.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2011 7:12:00 AM More reviews by Classycass01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty good eyeliner. Its very dark, very smooth/creamy, easy to smudge/blend (if you like that), very inexpensive. Staying power on waterline isnt all that great, but its very difficult to find a eyeliner that does last long so thats defininetly not a con. I would say a dupe for UD 24/7 Zero liner. I think i will be repurchasing this product in the future. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2011 8:01:00 PM More reviews by wickedfreethinker

I've heard so many great things about this product and I really wanted to like it; however, after the first use, it became really crumbly and impossible to sharpen. It smudges really easily when I apply it on my waterline and it creases up underneath my eyes. I'm a server and I live in a warm climate and this eyeliner has no staying power in any type of humidity. It is a really nice color if you can get it to sharpen, but I have such a hard time trying to get it to sharpen and stay put. Will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by bsb_popgirl

I heard a makeup guru rave about this on Youtube so I went out and bought it, very dark smooth black application for my waterline, smudges a bit but still goes on smoother, creamier, and easier than many other liners and at only $6 it's a steal! I gave it a 3 because it causes my eyes to water A LOT because I have sensitive eyes and a few people commented that I always looked tired because of it. If you don't have sensitive eyes like me, DEFINITELY give it a try!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 2:42:00 AM More reviews by pinkjade16

Mac feline/smolder, Stila kajal, UD zero all got nothing on this baby! Absolutely fabulous liner! VERY black and creamy! The trick is to wait about 15 secs to set it with a black shadow and its not going anywhere for days! (ahha not that I leave my eyeliner on that long, but u get my drift). Don't waste your money on other black liners, go pick this one up! Def a good drugstore buy.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by edgexofxdesire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For the last few years my go-to pencil liner has been Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal, but lately my eyes have been watering a lot and the liner has been either A. wearing off or B. slipping down my undereye area..and that's really annoying and not fun. So after I used up the last bit of my Rimmel, I went out to get a new pencil and I found the Milani Liquifeye and it is amazing! I have been wearing it daily on my waterline and even occasionally on my lashline (where I generally use only gel) because it's SO creamy and it doesn't fade or smudge off. I even wore it to a concert and a party last night from about 5pm until 3am with no touchups and it still looked great (not perfect, of course, but great) when I removed my makeup before bed! I love this so much. I haven't tried to sharpen it yet, but I do see that as being a possible problem since the pencil is very soft. But overall, at this moment, this has HG status for me.

Edit: I've sharpened it twice since this review and I have not had a single problem. I usually have problems with the tip breaking off before it's as sharp as I want, but this one is amazing. My mom actually stole it from me last week because she likes it more than her Clinique. They're definitely comparable to UD 24/7 pencils (a little creamier and easier to apply, even) I just wish the Milani had the color selection of UD. Overall, amazing eyeliner and it's definitely HG status.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2011 11:17:00 PM More reviews by kbstachelski

Awesome drugstore eyeliner. It is a pencil, but glides on just like a liquid eyeliner. I highly recommend this for those of you that like to line your waterline.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by nbk6u28

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I didn't care for this product. It caused my eyes to water a lot.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2011 7:54:00 PM More reviews by mrsforte

I have been wearing this liner in black for a couple of weeks and I love it. It goes on very creamy but sets and last a long time once it's dry. It does fade throughout the day but it's not noticeable to me until the end of my work day which is a plus! I will definitely be buying this pencil again and I will definitely have to try other colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2011 10:09:00 AM More reviews by rshim09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eye liner pencil. I gave it a 4 star because it does smudge a little, not that much, but still a little. Very creamy and goes on easily. Would purchase again.