December 22, 2014 | 1664 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst - Soft Nude 070 [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2010 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Yasy

Okay, I've been wanting this lipstick for a while and finally got it. When I go tit, I was really happy, except the color was more orange than "nude". The formula of this lipstick is still great though. Creamy and smooth, however- moisturizing is needed before spplication to avoid revealing cracks and creases, which this lipstick tends to highlight. I found that I needed a lip gloss on top of this lipstick, but overall, I liked it. I also really liked the packaging, very chic! The orange kind of worked itself out so it wasn't a big deal.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2010 4:59:00 PM More reviews by terarose32287

I love the packaging and design of this product. I LOVE how Revlon stepped up their packaging game. I really like the Revlon imprint right on the lipstick. The texture and finish were great but.... the color not so much. Just didn't work on me. It looked more orange. Just not my thing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2010 1:38:00 AM More reviews by kad9k

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

This is the nude lipstick I have been looking for. I tried Revlon's Matte Nude Attitude and ELF's Natural Nymph, and both were too pale and chalky for me. This is the perfect pale nude with a hint of peach, and it goes on creamy but has a matte finish. I never wear this without a gloss on top, but that's just because I am super pale and look dead otherwise. I'm so happy to find this, and I love how chic the packaging is.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2010 10:16:00 PM More reviews by tango2470

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a true nude lipstick, and I would only reccomend it for people who are looking for a true, erase your lips, 60's nude lip, not a neutral lipstick that can be worn alone for a natural look. This is the reason I love this lipstick, it's about the only true nude I could find, I tried revlon's matte lipstick in nude attitude, which was more of a peachy nude,and felt a little drying, and also tried just enough buff, which did not have any pigment, and wasn't the ideal nude shade I was looking for.

I like the formula, its matte but won't look like your wearing concealer, it isn't drying, and it has a fair amount of lasting power. I personally love this with a shimmery pink gloss in the middle of the lower lip, paired with smokey eyes.

I would not wear this alone or paired with natural eye makeup as it would appear too nude

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2010 8:08:00 PM More reviews by pishtosh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first nude lipstick; how exciting! I admired this shade on the lips of a few girls on the FOTD board before finally giving in and buying a tube for myself. I never thought of myself as someone who could pull off a nude lipstick - I usually stick to sheer brights - but my lips are really pigmented and I figured it would be interesting to see myself with a softer lip. I'm so surprised how much I love it! I know I lucked out with the shade - I'm fairly neutral-toned, dark hair and eyes - and this colour works perfect for me; not too opaque or pink or white or thick, just perfect. It helps that my lips are so pigmented, too; the lipstick's a bit sheer and it just softens my whole look. I love this with a little bronzer and pink blush, for a summery sun-kissed look. The consistency is great, I love how it's a bit sheer, makes it a lot easier to wear. It wears off pretty quickly (thus the 4/5) but that's okay, I love the consistency so much that it's worth it. Great packaging and price. Will for sure be getting more of these lippies!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2010 5:14:00 PM More reviews by jenikins25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I thought this lipstick would be my new everyday nude color, but I must say I am dissapointed. I have fair skin, and it makes my lips look practically invisible. Also, I kinda look dead when I put it on or like a went swimming in very cold waters or hours.. hard to explain but hopefully you get me. It also smells bad, don't know what's up with that.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2010 11:17:00 PM More reviews by GlossyLoca

I'm an NC42 and I love nude lipstick. This color alone came off as a milky sheer on my lips, so I actually mixed it with "Rosy Nude" 065 also by Revlon and it made the PERFECT creamy pink nude shade. Try it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2010 1:47:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this was very light/white on my pigmented lips. i will not repurchase but i am keeping it as a good base for my lips instead of putting foundation over them. it goes on smooth but will definitely accentuate every dry piece of skin on your lip-so moisturize. this morning i put it on as a base and then covered it in one of my bobbi brown lippies. it brought the true shade out quite nicely. $9.00 at walgreens. cute quilted casing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2010 9:58:00 PM More reviews by ThatLadyNextDoor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such a gorgeous nude lipstick for gals who fall in the NC40+ category. I purchased this as soon as it came out. I did buy Nude Attitude also, but that one made me look dead. I'm very much surprised with this color. For one, it doesn't dry out your lips that bad. Two, the packaging is absolutely gorgeous for something drugstore. It's one of my staples. It looks pretty paired with MAC Nymphette Lipglass. I find myself reaching for this color lately. I love to wear it with smokey eyes. I hope Revlon makes this color permanent. If not, I will buy a whole bunch of them.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2010 3:59:00 AM More reviews by ssh786

Soft Nude is what I had hoped NARS Cruising lipstick would look like on me (NC42/43). It was too sheer, looked like I had just clear gloss on no matter how much I applied. Soft Nude is an awesome light fleshy neutral although maybe a tad bit drying without gloss or lip balm after a while. I haven't bought Revlon in years but I'm pleased with this one.