Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer

4.1

Aqua (Water), Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Capparis Spinosa Extract (Capparis spinosa Fruit Extract), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Allantoin, Terasodium EDTA, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide) CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)]

on 6/5/2012 7:09:00 AM

This concealer has AMAZING coverage. This was a lifesaver when I started to break out horribly. It covers blemishes and redness like no other, and even with such great coverage it didn't look cakey but instead quite natural. It also has fantastic wear, lasting well over 8 hours. However it did clog my pores fairly easily, which was quite annoying for me since it's such a great product.

It's pricey given the small bottle you get, but since it's so pigmented a little goes a long way. A larger range of shades would also be nice, since I couldn't find a light beige colour (I have very pale asian skin) that matched me well.

on 6/3/2012 10:31:00 PM

I'm on my third tube of this concealer! This has honestly been a life saver for me. I have a general uneven skin tone (dark circles underneath eyes, hyperpigmentation on cheeks from post acne) and I have used this concealer all year on my face. It covers way better than any other concealer I have ever used. It lasts a good amount of time - I have combination skin that tends to get oily after a few hours, and this concealer does not melt off or oxidize. In fact, it just seems to melt into the skin after an hour or so, giving an even more natural, pretty look to your skin. A little goes a long way; I need a small droplet to cover one whole section of my cheek, and a few little dots to cover my under eye circles.

I struggled with a breakout this year and seriously I couldn't have lived without this. It covered my marks and zits so well and made me feel a lot better about going out in public with a bad breakout. This is also the only product that covers my under eye circles effectively. I will continue to buy this concealer again & again!

on 5/28/2012 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

No matter what shade i bought,it went from really light when applied to crazy dark.what concealer does that..ill stick with mac

on 5/22/2012 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I have mixed feelings about this product. On the plus side, the tube (while pricey) will last FORever. You only need a small amount to cover redness, blemishes and the under eye area. I also think the range of colors is excellent. I'm using the shade Flesh which is perfectly neutral and great for my light olive skin. As for the negatives, I find the concealer rather drying and it magnifies the dryness on areas of the face you otherwise didn't think were dry. If you have naturally dry skin or you're on acne medications as I am, this isn't a good product. Moreover, I don't think it covers nearly as well as Dermablend's Smooth Indulgence Concealer. I am happy I tried this product and put my lemming to rest but I will be returning it.

on 5/21/2012 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I wish all products could be as lovely as this.... My skin breaks out when I put nearly any facial makeup on it, this is the only concealer I've ever had no problems with. Its my favourite product in my makeup bag. Lasts forever, lightweight aand full coverage. Love. It. However.... MUF should strongly consider adding a few more shades.

on 5/18/2012 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

My love/hate relationship with this concealer:
What I love: This is the ONLY concealer that doesnít crease. I kid you not. What is a point of an undereye concealer when it doesnít cover and creases all over the undereye wrinkles, right?!! This concealer does not move and thatís why love it.
What I hate: MUFE full cover doesnít make my shade. Im NC40 with severe bruise looking undereyes. I use my Giorgio Armani corrector and then use this concealer in shade 10. I am wondering if I should go buy shade 8 (it seems to have brightners). But I also have a feeling it will be too light. MUFE I hate you for not putting any yellow in your concealer. 8 and 10 are both neutral. 12 is too orange, 6 is too cool. Oh, the moment I put powder over my #10, it turns darker...urgh?!!! so for now, i have been using a yellow powder...urgh, but its too much work,...
Conclusion: However, mixing GA corrector and this #10 semicovers my undereyes, but I am over the moon that this doesnít crease so even if I have semi see through undereyes, at least it doesnít look cakey (since it doesnít move). If I can only find another concealer that DOESNT CREASE, I will not buy this again. Meanwhile, I'm stuck with this.

on 5/11/2012 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I absolutely love this concealor and have been using it for years now. I have hereditary dark circles and visible veins under my eyes so in order to look like Iím not exhausted I have to use concealor. This is the only concealor Iíve tried that provides enough coverage without looking cakey or unnatural. Itís so pigmented that I donít even need to build it up to get full coverage. It doesnít settle into lines much and lasts all day. When my eyes water a little it stays put although it will streak during a full on crying session. I also use it on red spots and it works beautifully under foundation. I have sensitive skin and itís never irritated or dried it out. I love the hygienic tube packaging and it lasts a very long time. When Iíve told people that havenít seen me without makeup I have dark circles under my eyes they donít believe me so thatís a good testament to how much coverage this provides without appearing unnatural. Definitely my HG and I would probably cry if it was ever discontinued.

on 5/10/2012 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

I bought this after reading reviews on here. For reference, I wear MUFE 170/NC 40 and I got this concealer in #12. Having issues with cystic acne and horrible hyperpigmented scarring on my forehead, cheeks and jawline.. so everywhere. A tiny dot of this stuff covered up the hyperpigmentation really well and also made the cysts look less angry. It layers well. I used a sephora #47 concealer brush to apply. It does go on a bit thick/dry and I'm not sure about undereye use (I don't have dark circles) but overall I'm really happy with it!

Cons:
-shade match isn't exact, #12 is dark enough but applies "pink" (I have yellow undertones) so I wouldn't wear this on its own
-$$$ - you do need a tiny amount, so it will last, but still..

I would buy this again because it works for me, but this is also the first concealer I've ever owned, so I'm not an expert. I could be convinced by something better matching!

on 5/7/2012 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this, i have really sensitive and acne prone skin, this does not irritate my skin in the slightest. I love it, i use this daily, never looks cakey or anything. i put the tiniest dot of this on the back of my hand and mix in 3 times as much moisturizer and then apply with my fingers, if i need more coverage on a blemish i just apply a little of the concealer on it directly. Ive had this for more than a year now :)

on 5/3/2012 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

IS THERE A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE FULL COVER CONCEALER AND THE FULL COVER EXTREME CAMOUFLAGE CONCEALER? It seems that they are the same thing on the Sephora website. If they are not, please let me know , because....

I don't know if it is just me or what, but I just CANNOT get this product to cover up zits. So many people have said that they used this concealer to cover up there bad acne, but I can barely get any coverage out of it. Maybe I apply it wrong? I've tried using my fingers, and a foundation brush. It seems to work for everyone else, so if someone can help me, please do so.

Anyways! I don't think this product broke me out, and for around 30 bucks, you get a lot of product, since you are only suppose to use a little bit. Also on the bright side, the packaging is great.

I just wish I could get this stuff to work..