Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer

4.2

Aqua (Water), Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Capparis Spinosa Extract (Capparis spinosa Fruit Extract), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Allantoin, Terasodium EDTA, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide) CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)]

on 5/10/2012 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

I bought this after reading reviews on here. For reference, I wear MUFE 170/NC 40 and I got this concealer in #12. Having issues with cystic acne and horrible hyperpigmented scarring on my forehead, cheeks and jawline.. so everywhere. A tiny dot of this stuff covered up the hyperpigmentation really well and also made the cysts look less angry. It layers well. I used a sephora #47 concealer brush to apply. It does go on a bit thick/dry and I'm not sure about undereye use (I don't have dark circles) but overall I'm really happy with it!

Cons:
-shade match isn't exact, #12 is dark enough but applies "pink" (I have yellow undertones) so I wouldn't wear this on its own
-$$$ - you do need a tiny amount, so it will last, but still..

I would buy this again because it works for me, but this is also the first concealer I've ever owned, so I'm not an expert. I could be convinced by something better matching!

on 5/7/2012 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this, i have really sensitive and acne prone skin, this does not irritate my skin in the slightest. I love it, i use this daily, never looks cakey or anything. i put the tiniest dot of this on the back of my hand and mix in 3 times as much moisturizer and then apply with my fingers, if i need more coverage on a blemish i just apply a little of the concealer on it directly. Ive had this for more than a year now :)

on 5/3/2012 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

IS THERE A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE FULL COVER CONCEALER AND THE FULL COVER EXTREME CAMOUFLAGE CONCEALER? It seems that they are the same thing on the Sephora website. If they are not, please let me know , because....

I don't know if it is just me or what, but I just CANNOT get this product to cover up zits. So many people have said that they used this concealer to cover up there bad acne, but I can barely get any coverage out of it. Maybe I apply it wrong? I've tried using my fingers, and a foundation brush. It seems to work for everyone else, so if someone can help me, please do so.

Anyways! I don't think this product broke me out, and for around 30 bucks, you get a lot of product, since you are only suppose to use a little bit. Also on the bright side, the packaging is great.

I just wish I could get this stuff to work..

on 5/1/2012 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

it works wonderfully on blemishes, it has a beautiful finish, and it is waterproof.
but it cakes under my eyes and its lasting power sux.
i did a swatch of almay clear complexion concealer, revlon colorstay foundation in normal/dry, mac prolongwear concealer, and this concealer on my hand to see which would stay there the longest, and this one faded first, FIRST! i would have at least expected it to last longer than the almay one, so dissapointed

on 4/30/2012 8:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love, love, love it. Like really love it!!!

I had previously being using bo ing by benefit, and oh my gosh, how I can now see the error of my ways. This concealer work amazing under the eyes for me, it lasts all day and does not cake.

on 4/26/2012 12:02:00 PM

Absolutely fantastic coverage! I use this on blemishes, acne scarring & my dark undereyes, with no irritation or breakouts after years of use. This has been the only concealer I have found to last through a day at the beach, water included. Even with the hefty price tag here in Canada I will continue to buy this again & again. For reference I use shade #3, x

on 4/25/2012 12:56:00 PM

I wish I didn't like this trust me as I find it very expensive for a tiny tube & cringe every time I purchase, but that being said it does last a very long time & you get your $$ worth. I have not found anything to take its place yet since it covers so well. I use for everything coverage, blemishes, uneven skin tone and my #1 complaint dark under eye circles (not enough sleep!) Sometimes it is a bit drying/cakey if my skin is overly dry, I canít imagine it is the products fault, but blame my flakies from Retin A.

on 4/25/2012 12:00:00 PM

I love this concealer! It is definitely full coverage! I use it for dark circles under my eyes, as well as blemishes or any uneven skin tone, and it covers it all! When I first bought it my mom noticed right away how flawless my skin looked. Also, a little goes a long way so my tube should last a very long time. My only complaint, which is my own fault, is that I ordered it online and bought the lightest color and now I wish I would have gotten a medium shade instead. So I would recommend going into Sephora and trying it out to pick the right shade for you.

on 4/15/2012 5:18:00 PM

I use this concealer on both my blemishes and under my eye and it works beautifully! It doesn't cake at all and a little goes a long, long way. The finish is natural and not drying in the least. I usually apply with my fingers it's great!

on 4/9/2012 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

One of my best concealers!

Top Rated Make Up For Ever Products