April 18, 2014 | 921 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - Full Cover Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by HanadiSaid

I got a large sample of this yesterday and I applied it under my eyes at 11am and at 10pm it still looked perfect! I think I have found my HG undereye concealer. Its staysput, doesn't turn gray, or crease......perfect little beauty.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2011 6:00:00 PM More reviews by goldenbrown

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ugh! This is supposed to be max coverage, I am really angry because I am desperate to find a great full coverage concealer that does not come off. I literally just layered four layers of this onto a spot and it did not cover! Talk about bad coverage. Ugh how is this marketed as such a full coverage supreme hero? Not to mention the cap does not go on properly and the shade is a little orange, I wear porcelain and I am PPP, and it has a slight orange tint. Hate this because it sounded perfect for me and doesn't work. and it dries my skin out, the concealer just flakes off leaving red spots bare, ugh! I've never been so angry about a product, I HATE this!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2011 4:01:00 PM More reviews by braziliannut

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

hey everyone <3 so this product is pretty great. im upset though because i got shade 8 and its too dark so it doesnt really lighten my dark circles lol. i'll be getting a lighter shade next time, but when i put it on, its very thick and blends easily and covered EVERYTHING :) im so happy with it :) and i use this with the hd foundation and hd finishing powder. let me tell you baby its BLISS. its like airbrushed perfection. so many compliments and nobody can tell i just wokeup and got like 4 hours of sleep. if you want to look refreshed at all times, try out this darling :)

sincerely,
a 16 yr old beauty guru

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 3:47:00 PM More reviews by sscelyss

14 months ago I bought a tube of this in Paris, hoping that this would finally cover my very dark circles. I tried it and it covered my circles perfectly! I do have to say that it does only cover good when you haven't applied an eye cream/gel. It is a bit drying, so make sure you use an eye cream the night before applying.
I adore this tube, and even after using it everyday for 14 months I'm not even half way this tube!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2011 2:50:00 PM More reviews by llanni669

what a complete dissapointment!! i waited forever to buy this product and i was so excited but it flopped. it was $30 and had such great reviews but didn't work! i tried it out alone for a few days and I realized it didn't cover my dark circles under my eyes so I compared one eye with MUF with my $8 hard candy glamofluage concealer and the hard candy actually worked better! needless to say im returning this today, especially since hard candy has lasted me 2 months and has another month or so in the container.... way better deal!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2011 1:59:00 PM More reviews by constantonian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best. Concealer. Ever.

Lost my first one whilst bike riding in Paris. Ironic because it's Made in France. Loved it so much that I bought another one when I came back to the States. That was a year ago and I'm only half way finished with the tube. Needless to say, it's super concentrated and pigmented, so very little is needed. I apply it with my ring finger in a tapping motion on blemishes and spots. Blends like a dream. Haven't used it on under eye because I prefer creamier textures for that purpose, but because of it's matte finish the concealer lasts all day, especially with finishing powder. Love the hygienic packaging and compact size. Really a must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by JamaicanWhitie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this concealer! None can beat it! I use it to cover the odd blemish and hyperpigmentation leftover. And for that, this stuff is AMAZING! And I just love how all you need is the tiniest dab to cover a lot. So the tube will last you a really long time if you use it everyday, probably like 6 or more months. So I would say its a pretty good deal, I got it from SEPHORA for $27. I would recommend using a concealer brush though, I found that no matter how much dabbing and swiping techniques with my fingers it just wouldn't cover very naturally. But other than it has incredible coverage and it LASTS all day! I normally put it on at 7am and don't wash my face until 8pm, and it still looks the same as it did early in the morning .LOVE LOVE LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2011 4:06:00 PM More reviews by allymack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I bought this concealer after Vichy discontinued my beloved dermablend concealer (though they've now brought it back in stick form), and I've been quite pleased. It's stickier and harder to blend than the Vichy, and not as good at covering my epic undereye circles, but it's wayyy better at covering acne. Good staying power, too. Someone looking for a concealer that's serious about coverage would do well to pick this up.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2011 7:27:00 PM More reviews by callire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was so disappointed with this product. I bought (and like) MUFE Face & Body fndtn in 38 (Pink Porcelain) and I thought it was a great color match, so I bought the Full Cover in #1 (Pink Porcelain) and it was HORRIBLE! I was almost convinced that this was a mislabeled or mispackaged product because I honestly can't fathom that the full cover "pink porcelain" would be so dark and so yellow. I can't see any pink undertones in the product at all... I just don't understand why they'd pair such a yellow concealer with the F&B 38. Now, it's possible that this would be ok for blemishes or something, but for undereyes, this sucked! It looked very unnatural even when I tried priming it. I also tried to use the F&B as a base with only a tiny bit of this stuff under the eye, but it still didn't work.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2011 9:23:00 PM More reviews by blueingreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

MUFE Full Cover concealer is like applying paint to your face in the best possible way--it's extremely thick and pigmented. It blends well, as long as you work quickly, and dries down without feeling heavy or like it's sitting on your skin. I've never had any issues with creasing (and I have worn it heavily under my eyes) or oxidation. Will absolutely repurchase, in spite of the price. For reference, I wear nc20-25 in MAC and Vanilla 5 in Full Cover.