Ecotools Domed Bronzer Brush

4.7

Bamboo, synthetic hairs, aluminum

on 4/25/2011 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I do like this brush - but I don't find it dense enough for loose mineral foundation application. It's sooo soft, feels great against your skin.

on 4/25/2011 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Soooooo soft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow!

on 4/24/2011 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I didn't read reviews here when I bought this brush. But, it amazed me. It blends out everything! If you are a bronzer person, it is just perfect for putting bronzer all over your face since it is a big brush. Even though using it to contour your face it is precise enough. The best thing of it is that, as I said, it blends out everything. If you did a bad bronze on your face, just using this brush to blend it out, then it still looks perfect. Just go buy it.

on 4/24/2011 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this brush! It looks like everyone has pretty much covered how great it is with their reviews, but it really is a good brush.
All Ecotools are extremely soft, but this is probably the softest one I have bought yet. I do not use this for bronzer, but I love it for powder foundation and I have also used it for applying setting powder. It's like a dense kabuki brush with a handle.
None of my Ecotools brushes have ever shed a single hair, and they all last a really long time. I love that this great brand exists. Eco-friendly, cruelty-free, affordable and high-quality, what more could you ask for?

on 4/18/2011 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Very high quality bronzing brush. Soft & dense. However, I don't include this brush with my most used brush collection cuz it's so bulky. It takes up too much space in my stand-up brush holder & it doesn't fit in any of my brush-roll pockets. I have a large & loveable collection of brushes & unfortunately I don't have time to cater to the spatial needs of this guy. He's too overbearing. He likes to push my other brushes around!

EDIT: Even though this brush takes up quite a bit of room due to its thick handle; I must say that it is an excellent & fool-proof brush for bronzer. I've been finding that I am reaching for this brush more often to apply my bronzer because of the high-quality bristles & the ergonomically correct handle. Because of this, I upped my lippies to 5...

on 4/18/2011 6:37:00 PM

Most of my brushes are MAC or Sephora Platinum. I like to put on my powders with my MAC kabuki 182. Although I've had it for quite awhile, I've always found it to be scratchy. At Sephora I tested the Make Up For Ever kabuki and the Too Faced retractable kabuki. I found that they were both SUPER soft and that the hairs were similar. I did not purchase either because I did not want a retractable and I don't like the crappy plastic base on the MUFE. Found this Ecotools brush at the drugstore. IT IS A DREAM! Just as soft as the Too Faced and the MUFE. Love, love, love the big handle so much better than the short kabuki of my 182. MAC 182 $47; MUFE kabuki $39; Too Faced kabuki $32; Ecotools $10. THE BEST BET in my opinion.

This brush applies my estee Lauder double wear like a dream. However it absorbs a lot of my foundation :( but I love the finish and coverage so much that I'm willing to put up with it. The 187 was my magic wand with Lauders dw. Now this bronzer brush has taken over and is in my top 3 brushes. Couldn't live without this in my makeup collection. HG!

on 4/14/2011 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Simply a fantastic brush. It is so super soft and extremely dense. It can do everything; face powder, blush, bronzer. I haven't had any shedding issues. Why pay more when Ecotools does the job with such quality and in such an affordable manner?

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love ecotools. They are the softest brushes I have ever used. I use it for my setting powder and it just feels wonderful. the softest brush ever. i have used it for liquid foundation, my only problem is that it uses up lots of my foundation...so ill find a soft flat top buffer brush for liquid foundation, and ill keep this for powders. I just wish the damn handle wasn't so fat! i honestly want to file it down...

on 4/12/2011 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Worth the rave reviews. This brush is so soft, I love putting foundation on because if how soft it is! I do not use this for bronzer but for application of wet foundations and sometimes for some mineral powder foundations. My only gripe is the bulky handle which is too large to fit in my brush roll. I also don't care for the reusable bag it comes with, it's too much a hassle to use and I end up throwing it out.

Top Rated Ecotools Products