December 20, 2014 | 1350 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Domed Bronzer Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2011 6:09:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

This brush applies my estee Lauder double wear like a dream. However it absorbs a lot of my foundation :( but I love the finish and coverage so much that I'm willing to put up with it. The 187 was my magic wand with Lauders dw. Now this bronzer brush has taken over and is in my top 3 brushes. Couldn't live without this in my makeup collection. HG!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by dulcetpurr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Simply a fantastic brush. It is so super soft and extremely dense. It can do everything; face powder, blush, bronzer. I haven't had any shedding issues. Why pay more when Ecotools does the job with such quality and in such an affordable manner?

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2011 4:19:00 PM More reviews by tequierosparrow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love ecotools. They are the softest brushes I have ever used. I use it for my setting powder and it just feels wonderful. the softest brush ever. i have used it for liquid foundation, my only problem is that it uses up lots of my foundation...so ill find a soft flat top buffer brush for liquid foundation, and ill keep this for powders. I just wish the damn handle wasn't so fat! i honestly want to file it down...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2011 6:58:00 PM More reviews by jennyfercl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Worth the rave reviews. This brush is so soft, I love putting foundation on because if how soft it is! I do not use this for bronzer but for application of wet foundations and sometimes for some mineral powder foundations. My only gripe is the bulky handle which is too large to fit in my brush roll. I also don't care for the reusable bag it comes with, it's too much a hassle to use and I end up throwing it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 1:31:00 PM More reviews by ljacks

LOVE.

I've been looking for great brushes for a while now. I wanted to try basically everything that was out there before I bit the bullet and walked into MAC to drop hundreds of dollars on all new brushes (because it seems that they have the absolute BEST quality). No more! I use this brush for my bronzer and it gets in all the right places without caking, streaking, or making a huge mess. It is so soft and dense and I feel very comfortable using it. Additionally, I've noticed absolutely ZERO shedding since I've purchased, and I use it daily and have washed it twice already!

The only problem I see with it is how big the handle is--it's HUGE. The brush stands up on it's own! I can't even fit it in my brush holder with all of my other tools! :( Oh well, it deserves the spotlight as it's the best face brush I've found in the $10 price range.

If needed, I will repurchase again, and I'm thinking about going back and getting another one for my pressed powder!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 12:49:00 PM More reviews by Joanna09

I needed a bronzer bush for my Smashbox Halo bronzer. I was wasting too much product. I took a quick look at the reviews for bronzer brushes and saw this. Well I am thrilled! It fits in the Halo compact and just a small amount of product gives me a sun-kissed glow. I love the feel of it. This is much better than the Ecotools blush brush which eventually lost it's shape. This is probably my favourite brush and was worth paying full price at London Drugs for $16 or whatever. They often run out of them, so I grabbed it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 11:51:00 PM More reviews by glitterygirly

I bought this brush after reading the reviews on here. I was surprised to find it at Walmart---I thought I would have to do some searching. This is the best makeup brush I have ever used. It is so soft yet really dense, so you have good control over the placement of the product you're applying. I use it for powder, blush, bronzer, and blending. This brush could be priced triple what I paid for it and it would still be a good value. Thanks again girls for steering me to an awesome purchase. I heart this site!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by RobinFace

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this product a lot! I have been using it for about a month. I use it for my setting powder. I will buy another to use for blush. Definately worth the $10

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2011 9:24:00 PM More reviews by iuhooch625

I use this to buff in all my face makeup once it's completed. The denseness of the hairs is amazing so it is perfect for this use. It really provides a smooth finish and makes my makeup look more natural. I can't imagine using it for bronzer application, as I prefer to use a large fluffy brush for that. As all the other reviews have stated, it's excellent quality and it blows my mind that it's only $10. I also like how the hairs are synthetic as I am looking to find some more high quality synthetic brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 9:16:00 PM More reviews by jkelsey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I actually picked this up in a swat and feel like I got the better of the deal. It's soft, doesn't shed and is one that id use as a regular go to