January 26, 2015 | 1073 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Domed Bronzer Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2011 8:40:00 PM More reviews by MYCATSHADOW

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Very high quality bronzing brush. Soft & dense. However, I don't include this brush with my most used brush collection cuz it's so bulky. It takes up too much space in my stand-up brush holder & it doesn't fit in any of my brush-roll pockets. I have a large & loveable collection of brushes & unfortunately I don't have time to cater to the spatial needs of this guy. He's too overbearing. He likes to push my other brushes around!

EDIT: Even though this brush takes up quite a bit of room due to its thick handle; I must say that it is an excellent & fool-proof brush for bronzer. I've been finding that I am reaching for this brush more often to apply my bronzer because of the high-quality bristles & the ergonomically correct handle. Because of this, I upped my lippies to 5...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2011 6:37:00 PM More reviews by sv

Most of my brushes are MAC or Sephora Platinum. I like to put on my powders with my MAC kabuki 182. Although I've had it for quite awhile, I've always found it to be scratchy. At Sephora I tested the Make Up For Ever kabuki and the Too Faced retractable kabuki. I found that they were both SUPER soft and that the hairs were similar. I did not purchase either because I did not want a retractable and I don't like the crappy plastic base on the MUFE. Found this Ecotools brush at the drugstore. IT IS A DREAM! Just as soft as the Too Faced and the MUFE. Love, love, love the big handle so much better than the short kabuki of my 182. MAC 182 $47; MUFE kabuki $39; Too Faced kabuki $32; Ecotools $10. THE BEST BET in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2011 6:09:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

This brush applies my estee Lauder double wear like a dream. However it absorbs a lot of my foundation :( but I love the finish and coverage so much that I'm willing to put up with it. The 187 was my magic wand with Lauders dw. Now this bronzer brush has taken over and is in my top 3 brushes. Couldn't live without this in my makeup collection. HG!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by dulcetpurr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Simply a fantastic brush. It is so super soft and extremely dense. It can do everything; face powder, blush, bronzer. I haven't had any shedding issues. Why pay more when Ecotools does the job with such quality and in such an affordable manner?

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2011 4:19:00 PM More reviews by tequierosparrow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love ecotools. They are the softest brushes I have ever used. I use it for my setting powder and it just feels wonderful. the softest brush ever. i have used it for liquid foundation, my only problem is that it uses up lots of my foundation...so ill find a soft flat top buffer brush for liquid foundation, and ill keep this for powders. I just wish the damn handle wasn't so fat! i honestly want to file it down...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2011 6:58:00 PM More reviews by jennyfercl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Worth the rave reviews. This brush is so soft, I love putting foundation on because if how soft it is! I do not use this for bronzer but for application of wet foundations and sometimes for some mineral powder foundations. My only gripe is the bulky handle which is too large to fit in my brush roll. I also don't care for the reusable bag it comes with, it's too much a hassle to use and I end up throwing it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 1:31:00 PM More reviews by ljacks

LOVE.

I've been looking for great brushes for a while now. I wanted to try basically everything that was out there before I bit the bullet and walked into MAC to drop hundreds of dollars on all new brushes (because it seems that they have the absolute BEST quality). No more! I use this brush for my bronzer and it gets in all the right places without caking, streaking, or making a huge mess. It is so soft and dense and I feel very comfortable using it. Additionally, I've noticed absolutely ZERO shedding since I've purchased, and I use it daily and have washed it twice already!

The only problem I see with it is how big the handle is--it's HUGE. The brush stands up on it's own! I can't even fit it in my brush holder with all of my other tools! :( Oh well, it deserves the spotlight as it's the best face brush I've found in the $10 price range.

If needed, I will repurchase again, and I'm thinking about going back and getting another one for my pressed powder!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 12:49:00 PM More reviews by Joanna09

I needed a bronzer bush for my Smashbox Halo bronzer. I was wasting too much product. I took a quick look at the reviews for bronzer brushes and saw this. Well I am thrilled! It fits in the Halo compact and just a small amount of product gives me a sun-kissed glow. I love the feel of it. This is much better than the Ecotools blush brush which eventually lost it's shape. This is probably my favourite brush and was worth paying full price at London Drugs for $16 or whatever. They often run out of them, so I grabbed it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 11:51:00 PM More reviews by glitterygirly

I bought this brush after reading the reviews on here. I was surprised to find it at Walmart---I thought I would have to do some searching. This is the best makeup brush I have ever used. It is so soft yet really dense, so you have good control over the placement of the product you're applying. I use it for powder, blush, bronzer, and blending. This brush could be priced triple what I paid for it and it would still be a good value. Thanks again girls for steering me to an awesome purchase. I heart this site!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by RobinFace

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this product a lot! I have been using it for about a month. I use it for my setting powder. I will buy another to use for blush. Definately worth the $10