Ecotools Domed Bronzer Brush

4.7

Bamboo, synthetic hairs, aluminum

on 4/26/2011 2:22:00 AM

Love this brush! It has super soft bristles, and I like the size of the handle. I don't wear bronzer too much, because I am too pale. However, I use this to apply blush. It's actually my favorite blush brush and I have about five of them. As always, Eco Tools brushes do not shed, are easy to clean and they come right back to life.

on 4/25/2011 11:08:00 PM

This is probably the softest brush i have ever felt!! I think i paid 5 or 8 bucks for it!! Its nicer than anything i have.

The bristles are freakishly soft, its super thick and densely packed and the handle is nice and chunky.

The only problem i have is using it for only i thing!! I always want to put my foundation on with it because it gives such an airbrushes finish. Then i want to also put my bronzer on with it because it really blends well and feel good. I also want to use it for my blush because it has a not too large head which is great for blush, and then when im done, i want to use it to buff on a little face power.

Wow...this is probably the best drugstore purchase ever. I will probably go out an buy a few more so i can use them for various things.

on 4/25/2011 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is such a repetitive review after all the previous, almost perfect scores, but I just had to chime in and add to this stunning brush's praise. I've tried Iredale's Handi brush, EDM's kabuki and flat top, S. Kashuk's myriad foundation, flat top, and kabuki brushes, Laura Geller, Paris Presents, other Eco Tool powder brushes, and even fondled a MAC or two. Nothing beats this Ecotool bronzer brush for powder foundation. Bigger than a regular kabuki so powder goes on faster, and yet domed like a kabuki so it provides a natural looking, medium coverage without looking as heavy as a flat top brush. And its synthetic hairs feel like a dream on my skin. I had to wash it today, and so was forced to use one of my old natural hair powder brushes, which I had happily enjoyed until recently. Its now obviously scratchy bristles, in comparison to the glories of the Ecotool, was quite the revelation, and accounts for this review. May even go get another Ecotool bronzer brush just so I have a spare on hand, come washing time again. Excellent, excellent powder brush.

on 4/25/2011 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I do like this brush - but I don't find it dense enough for loose mineral foundation application. It's sooo soft, feels great against your skin.

on 4/25/2011 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Soooooo soft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow!

on 4/24/2011 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I didn't read reviews here when I bought this brush. But, it amazed me. It blends out everything! If you are a bronzer person, it is just perfect for putting bronzer all over your face since it is a big brush. Even though using it to contour your face it is precise enough. The best thing of it is that, as I said, it blends out everything. If you did a bad bronze on your face, just using this brush to blend it out, then it still looks perfect. Just go buy it.

on 4/24/2011 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this brush! It looks like everyone has pretty much covered how great it is with their reviews, but it really is a good brush.
All Ecotools are extremely soft, but this is probably the softest one I have bought yet. I do not use this for bronzer, but I love it for powder foundation and I have also used it for applying setting powder. It's like a dense kabuki brush with a handle.
None of my Ecotools brushes have ever shed a single hair, and they all last a really long time. I love that this great brand exists. Eco-friendly, cruelty-free, affordable and high-quality, what more could you ask for?

on 4/18/2011 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Very high quality bronzing brush. Soft & dense. However, I don't include this brush with my most used brush collection cuz it's so bulky. It takes up too much space in my stand-up brush holder & it doesn't fit in any of my brush-roll pockets. I have a large & loveable collection of brushes & unfortunately I don't have time to cater to the spatial needs of this guy. He's too overbearing. He likes to push my other brushes around!

EDIT: Even though this brush takes up quite a bit of room due to its thick handle; I must say that it is an excellent & fool-proof brush for bronzer. I've been finding that I am reaching for this brush more often to apply my bronzer because of the high-quality bristles & the ergonomically correct handle. Because of this, I upped my lippies to 5...

on 4/18/2011 6:37:00 PM

Most of my brushes are MAC or Sephora Platinum. I like to put on my powders with my MAC kabuki 182. Although I've had it for quite awhile, I've always found it to be scratchy. At Sephora I tested the Make Up For Ever kabuki and the Too Faced retractable kabuki. I found that they were both SUPER soft and that the hairs were similar. I did not purchase either because I did not want a retractable and I don't like the crappy plastic base on the MUFE. Found this Ecotools brush at the drugstore. IT IS A DREAM! Just as soft as the Too Faced and the MUFE. Love, love, love the big handle so much better than the short kabuki of my 182. MAC 182 $47; MUFE kabuki $39; Too Faced kabuki $32; Ecotools $10. THE BEST BET in my opinion.

This brush applies my estee Lauder double wear like a dream. However it absorbs a lot of my foundation :( but I love the finish and coverage so much that I'm willing to put up with it. The 187 was my magic wand with Lauders dw. Now this bronzer brush has taken over and is in my top 3 brushes. Couldn't live without this in my makeup collection. HG!

Top Rated Ecotools Products