September 23, 2014 | 949 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2010 12:12:00 PM More reviews by jqsuared

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

OMG. I hate Cover Girl but after reading the mascara reviews I decided to buy this old school mascara with an old school brush. I hate the rubber brushes. I am completely surprised! Perfect consistency, great brush, nice, narrow tube. I have nothing but good words for this mascara. Although this will be tho only Cover Girl item I will ever buy =)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 10:47:00 PM More reviews by kams64

This mascara does exactly what they all should.....lengthens, thickens, doesn't clump or smear or smudge. And it's about $4 at Walmart! Why pay any more when this is near perfect mascara. I like to try different ones now and then but I've bought this many many times.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 8:55:00 PM More reviews by kristilynnz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the only true holy grail I have when it comes to makeup. It is THE BEST mascara I've ever used. Lengthens, thickens, DOESN'T SMUDGE! Perfection.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2010 3:19:00 PM More reviews by urstandingonmytoes

Meh...its okay. I have been looking for a replacement for my Lash Stylist which was d/c--I'm still heartbroken. Anyhow, this is the first CoverGirl mascara I've ever tried, I typically stick with Maybelline. Honestly, I am UNDERwhelmed. This doesn't give me much length and it barely holds a curl--and I use a heated eyelash curler. It doesn't smudge and washes off pretty easily, but those are really the only good things I can say about it. I paid about $5 for it, so it wasn't as expensive as some of the other mascaras on the market, but even at that price I wouldn't repurchase.
    PS ..If anyone has a good replacement for Lash Stylist (awesome length and the ability to hold a curl!..please please msg me and let me know! Thanks HUGS!! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2010 1:44:00 AM More reviews by pochontasgirl22

I just tried this product and thought it was fantastic at first. I use Max Factor 2000 plumper and was looking for a good alternative because its discontinued. Not only did It made my short sparse lashes thick, it separated and lengthened them better. I was excited, only to find that it flaked and got in to my eye and made me want to rip my eyeball out. Ive taken it off hours ago and my eyes are still super irritated. Very disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 6:35:00 PM More reviews by 42n8

Like most women, I fall for the claims of every mascara campaign only to be disappointed in the end. Super Thick Lash does not disappoint me. It lengthens, darkens, thickens my blonde, average length lashes. It doesn't smudge - even in hot, humid weather. It never clumps on me, even if I keep a tube around for too long (that "throw your mascara out every three months" thing). It's available most everywhere at an excellent price - $5.00 where I live. I need no makeup remover to wash it off - my regular cleanser does the job.

Super Thick Lash is what Maybelline's Great Lash WISHES it could be. I adore this mascara and hope they never discontinue it!!!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 10:29:00 PM More reviews by rachaelxfaith

After purchasing another CG mascara (LashBlastVolume) and hating it, I got a manufacturer's coupon for any CG product free. I looked over the reviews here and saw that Super Thick Lash had a lot of good reviews.

Turns out this mascara has the look that I like. Long, defined lashes without clumping or heaviness. I was initially looking for a drugstore equivalent of Fresh's Supernova mascara and it seems like this is pretty close.

I'll have to wear it out and make sure it stays throughout the day, but for now, I really, really like it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2010 1:12:00 PM More reviews by bmichlig

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Grabbed this for $2 and change at the supermarket on half-off sale. Didn't expect terribly much from this long-time classic, and was happily surprised. The black is dense and inky, the formula provided a nice degree of thickening. It doesn't smudge, clump or flake on me, and makes my lashes look thick and still separated and fluttery. I'd say this is similar in effect to Maybelline's Full-N-Soft mascara. Definitely worth the $2 I paid, and worth the $4 or so at full price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2010 11:51:00 PM More reviews by owaimommy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Hands down the BEST Mascara I have ever used!!..I have tryed so many and this one makes my lashes look big and thick, I LOVE IT!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2010 9:55:00 PM More reviews by jinkies59

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got a tube of this for four bucks at the dollar store (almost nothing is a buck there anymore!), and it's one of the best mascaras I've ever used! It's very thick, so if you're not used to using this kind of mascara, you're going to have some trouble with application, but as someone who's been using make up for forty years (GASP!!), I love it, and I think I'll go back and buy every tube they have left.