Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

on 9/25/2010 9:11:00 PM

I love this mascara! I've been looking for a volumizing mascara that provides separation (doesn't clump), and this is it! The tube design is also nice--I like to tightly close my mascara tubes and the handle is shaped like hexagon with multiple angles making it easy to twist open. I got it for $5 along with an eyeliner at a BOGO sale at CVS.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Although I rate this highly, and loved it, I won't buy it again because I am going to try others in the CG line.
That being said, this is a really nice mascara that gives a natural look but with more oomph! Thick lashes that are clump free and separated nicely. Its great, and I highly recommend it.

on 9/21/2010 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Despite the rather boring tube design, I can see why this mascara is considered a classic. It has very buildable volume and length (it won't give you an extreme amount of either though), doesn't smudge or flake WITHOUT being waterproof, and washes off easily at the end of the day. It's not all that great at holding a curl, but it's not horrible at it so I don't have any real complaints. Overall, a very reliable mascara, especially for such a cheap price! Finally, a mascara that won't rip off my eyelashes but doesn't need to be waterproof to hold all day!

Notes: This mascara does feels dry, so it's not as easy to put on as I would prefer. The product likes to stick to the brush instead of your lashes, so you have to apply it with even, patient strokes before you're good to go. Also, I agree with the other reviewers; you really don't need more than one good coat of this, because adding more coats don't seem to do anything else. It's only good for a normal, natural look, it won't give you anything beyond that.

on 9/21/2010 2:49:00 PM

I wanted to wait before I reviewed this to make sure I was reviewing properly. :) This is a great mascara. WAYYY better than any mascara I have bought in the last year. I'm a mascara junkie, and I always fall for the hype. I have been trying alot of Maybelline's, L'Oreal's, and some other CoverGirl's, but they just don't compare to this lovely red tube of wonderfulness! My lashes are dark, look thicker, and separated without clumps.

Now I'm scared they will discontinue! Probably will go out and get a few more. I mean for $5? Yeahh....go buy it!

This is my holy grail. product does better than HE mascaras and wont put a dent in your wallet. I like most cg mascaras but this one is really a gem.

on 9/10/2010 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Ok, so I've been trying out different mascaras trying to find the perfect one so I thought I'd give one a chance. I wanted something that thickens, separates and keeps a curl. This did nothing. It takes like 4 coats to get it even remotely thick, it sort of separated but I had to use a pin to fix my lashes and it was horrible for keeping a curl my lashes just flopped even with a heated up lash curler.. The worst part was, after only 2 weeks of using it, it got all goopey and chunky and gross. Will not be wasting my time with that again.

on 9/2/2010 11:55:00 PM

First product review on MUA: The. Best. Mascara. Ever. I have tried them all. Max Factor 2000 was my go-to forever until it was discontinued. Absolutely everything flakes on me - oily lids, contacts, smudges. Except this. Two coats works beautifully for long and thick lashes. The tube doesn't last but the price is fine for that. I just can't believe it stays on. I've used it a bunch during the dreadful heat and humidity of summer and it lasts all night. Very impressed

on 9/2/2010 11:52:00 AM

I really enjoy CG Professional mascara (in the blue tube) and have repurchased it on many occasions, but I have an addiction and love of trying new mascaras. I finally purchased this one and absolutely adore it too. Adds impressive quantities of length, volume, and curl. Doesn't smudge, clump, or flake, and doesn't feel heavy or give me droopy lashes at the end of the day. Super impressed that a $5 mascara can achieve excellent results. This will be another one to add to my repurchase list.

on 8/31/2010 2:14:00 AM

I just ordered Cover Girl mascara and love it. It looks terrific
and truly lasts all day without running/smudging. Iím totally hooked!!! The best part for me though, is that Iím finally wearing something thatís safe!!!

I really like this mascara. This is one of my favorites. I find one coat lengthens, and volumizes. I haven't had a problem with it flaking or anything like that. It also lasts all day. If you want a good inexpensive mascara, I would recommend you trying it.