August 1, 2014 | 1678 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Super Stay Makeup

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2010 9:58:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I might consider buying this again - so I didn't put "no". However, I wish this was better wearing on oily skin, and had a pump. The color is a spot-on match. I am NC20 in MAC, and am wearing Sand Beige. I do like the buildable coverage with this foundation. I have been using my EDM Tapered Sculpting Face Brush to apply this. If you mixed this with a moisturizer, it could be as sheer as a TM, or you can apply a few coats with a brush for a fuller coverage. I didn't detect any weird scent, and this hasn't broken me out, yet.
I believe I paid around $6-7 for this at Walmart. Prices can vary - maybe the best bet is to watch for a BOGO deal at a drugstore.
UPDATE! I would maybe compare this to MAC SFF - but just slightly lighter.
Another UPDATE! I've been using this for maybe a few months and I'm really liking it. It is very buildable in terms of coverage, and is not breaking out my sensitive acne-prone skin! Also - NC20s - this is perfection in terms of a match - I can't say that enough!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2010 5:03:00 AM More reviews by JazMinnie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just bought this today in the colour: True Beige.
I came back and used it. and it was EPIC. it blended in soo well and covered up my dark circles very well. what i don't like is when you open it it's like BAM and it's hard to take out because what if you tip it upside down and all of it comes out? it's extremely tiny. like 30ml for $36 hmm... :/ and maybelline tests on animals which i hate. because i am totally against it....

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2010 3:52:00 AM More reviews by marigold00

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product due to the fact it is a.not heavy or cakey like the original color stay by Revlon b.the shade selection is decent (I usually take medium which is right below honey depending on which brand)

If you're expecting to run a 6k marathon while wearing this product then you're expecting way too much.However,it lasted through out the day and didn't slide down my face.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2010 8:07:00 PM More reviews by aTayles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product was a hit and miss for me. I really loved how it applied, it was super easy to blend in and i loved the coverage of it. However i bought the second lightest color and it was quite orange looking, but it got toned down after i applied some concelar. The worst part about this is that after i applied it it set to this weird powdery finish and was completely matte, leaving my face looking dull and it was SOOO hard to blend concelar into becuase it felt so powdery and dry. It took my about 10 minutes to try and fix my concelar after i put it on cause it just would not blend in. I wanted to love this but sadly i just cant get over the finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2010 6:20:00 AM More reviews by coffeecookie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The only problem that I have with this product would be the packaging - I really don't like twist open bottles, it's not very hygienic and I find it really hard to take with me everywhere without opening the bottle and finding it's all clogged up in the lid.

But other than that, I was really pleasantly surprised! Classic Beige worked like a dream on my skin, it didn't feel really heavy like Revlon Color Stay and had nice coverage. I always use a primer but sometimes skip concealer and this foundation still managed to make my skin look really even! And the price is awesome, as much as I love my Estee Lauder Double Wear Light, it really is expensive! The staying power is really good for my oily skin - but I wouldn't say 24hrs.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2010 9:25:00 AM More reviews by cosmic007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am very happy with the performance of this product! I'm in my 30's and have oily skin in my T-zone. I was looking for a product that felt lightweight on my skin, but provided medium coverage with superior staying power. This makeup does all of those things! It is comparable to department store brands,but obviously far less expensive. Coverage is a little heavier than I prefer, but I simply apply with a wet foundation brush to help with that. Also, the bottle does not have a pump. If you're worred about hygiene being an issue, you can simply dab a Q-tip into the bottle after shaking it, and then wipe the Q-tip on the back of your hand, using your makeup sponge-brush/fingers to apply from there. I use this in Sand Beige, and found it to be a decent (not perfect) match for my skin tone. It truly does last all day. I still need to blot a little, but I've yet to find a product that can change that. I've tried many foundations over the years, and this one is the best drugstore one on the shelf!Highly recommend this product! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 11/29/2010 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Karencitaaa

This has definitely been one of the worst foundations I have ever purchased! When I first bought it, I thought it was great but eventually I noticed it was way to thick on the skin and would easily come off on anything that touched it. Made me break out & made my skin really oily :( Maybelline's foundations are not the greatest

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2010 1:46:00 AM More reviews by Vic77546

I really liked this untill I got the money for my more high End one the only thing I didn't like about it was it kind of changed colors after drying and the bottle gets so gross with out the pump !!!!!!! So u cant carry it with u or store it with other make up

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2010 1:40:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty decent foundation. Its true, there is a very obvious pink undertone that will appear very chalky and unnatural if you have any sort of yellow-ness about you. It's medium to full coverage on me, and I think it sets very well. It doesn't stay 24 hours (but who needs to wear makeup that long, I mean come on).. it lasts a full 8 hours on me. The formula is pretty great, it controls my oil better than Revlon Colorstay, but I prefer the finish that Colorstay produces. I will continue to use it, but I am still searching for that perfect foundation (is this even possible?) :]

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2010 11:59:00 PM More reviews by r4tgl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Had high hopes for this & was disappointed. It had little to NO staying power the 3 days I tried it. I returned it & picked up an old tried & true revlon colorstay.