September 30, 2014 | 1808 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by counting1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I decided to buy this when I could not find the L'Oréal lineur intense in black and since I only use liquid eye liner, I chose this due to the similarity in applicator. I bought the blackest black color, it really is dark. This liner applies evenly and I like the slight shine it has. My only gripe is that in does flake a bit at the end of the day. I can see this being hard to use for someone without a lot of practice using liquid eye liner because it dries really fast.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2011 1:51:00 AM More reviews by fulford147789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I had mixed reviews with this. Not very good but not TERRIBLE. good for thin lines and has a quite shiny finish, this dries out quick and is over priced considering its kinda shitty. The apllicator is kinda spongey and doesnt saturate all your eye. It leaves dots . Meh some might like it but it really didnt work for me !

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2011 12:16:00 AM More reviews by mcmftw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner! I was always afraid of liquid eyeliner. I would go into Sephora and try it on and look absolutely terrible. I didn't start using it until my 14y/o sister had some and I needed to use hers. (I was visiting my family and forgot to pack eyeliner) This was the only eyeliner she had...and when I used it, it looked AMAZING. I immediately rushed to the grocery store to buy some! I now have "brownish black" and "blackest black". I haven't used the "blackest black" yet because I only bought it today, (after going to Sephora for a more expensive brand and coming out empty-handed). PROS: glides on like a dream. Perfect for thick, smooth lines and a perfect cat-eye. Tube is nice and portable and doesn't take too much room on my makeup stand. Washes off super easily! CONS: You might have to shake it and dip a few times for each eye. I find that if I shake it quite a bit before each application then there will be enough on there so I don't have to redip. It can flake, but it lasts until I go to bed that night.
I will definitely be buying this product again! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 6:05:00 PM More reviews by cchughes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite liquid eyeliner! It gives me a thin line that lasts throughout most of the day. It's easy to apply, even if you're bad at apply eyeliner. I have repurchased this and will continue to!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2011 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Casey088

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this eyeliner to wear for my 21st birthday party. I had never used a liquid eyeliner before and a friend recommended this product for me. I was pleasantly surprised how long it lasted! I wore it for around 6 hours and it stayed on fine. The applicator seemed to dry out a little quickly so I needed to dip it in a few times to do each eye, but the applicator was really nice and glided well. Overall I love this liquid eyeliner and will buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2011 8:08:00 PM More reviews by korieanjool

Definitely my favorite eyeliner! It's so so black and stays on all day, no joke. I was pleasantly surprised when I looked in the mirror at the end of the day :)
Downside is that I have to dip the tip in a couple of times to do one eye, and I wouldn't recommend it for people who don't have a steady hand; the brush is more like a flexible, long, fine tipped pen so it can be difficult to maneuver.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2011 2:07:00 PM More reviews by coralperfection

Love this liquid liner! The black is very bold and doesn't fade easily. I'm horrible at applying liquid liner, so I do find the application is a little difficult, flimsy; but that may just be me needing more practice. Definitely recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2011 11:25:00 AM More reviews by GetSmart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this eyeliner! So easy to use! Lovely black colour, and it makes a beautiful, clean line, with very little effort. Have had it for months and it's still going strong. Brilliant. Will def buy again!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by IcyNocturne

My first thing ot say is: This wasn't bad. However, if you want a drugstore liquid eyeliner that works better you should try the L'oreal Lineur Intense. Well, this was my first liquid eyeliner ever. It is easy enough to applicate for a beginner, I'll give it that however it crumbles easily and unlike with other liquid liners, I can't use a pencil to further define the line (it crumbles) when it's not opaque enough (which happens more and more often). The product dries fast and I often have to redip one to two times for just one eye.
However, it is a good liquid eyeliner for those who have just started, the felt liner easy to applicate, though I find it inconsistent with very thin lines (I like to draw wing tips).

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Sweetlae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I never used liquid eyeliner before, so I wanted to find a product that was a good "starter" for me. The applicator brush is a type of foam/sponge/felt, with a slightly defined end. This means I could make my eyeliner fairly thin (: The price was okay, about $7 from where I got it. As with every product, I wish it could be cheaper hehe :), but it was a very good price for the quantity/quality. I choose a blackish brown colour, due to my light complexion, eyes and hair. I wanted something subtle, and black would be over dramatic. Overall, I'd say that this product really was a great way for me to practice lining my eyes. It didn't smudge, dried fast, could be layered over, and I could easily fix the mistakes with a q-tip. Unfortunately, the only downside was that it was not long lasting, and shiny (I'd prefer a matte finish). After about 6 hours in school, the edges of my eyeliner have already flaked off. Also, I'm not a fan of the packaging because constantly caused to product to build up, and dry up over the opening. Overall, I wouldn't repurchase because I've already found a new eyeliner that I love.