July 28, 2014 | 952 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2009 2:11:00 PM More reviews by ellexoelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

A little on tthe sticky side But,, its very long lasting. Not very mousterizing. They start to seperate after a year. Overall good product though.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2009 5:50:00 PM More reviews by lolacupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i bought this in berry bold, which is a darkish kinda pink. i like the color but it is a little on the sticky side i like the smell, but its a little pricey

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2009 4:02:00 PM More reviews by mzzstylish

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

the colors are really nice and its cute but its way to sticky which i hate!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2009 3:46:00 PM More reviews by DidgeridooYourNails

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are too sticky. Feels horrible on your lips. It doesn't stay on long at all. Way too much shimmer and the colors are washed out. Disturbingly pricey for what you get. I'll be saying no thanks in the future.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2009 3:48:00 AM More reviews by JessiSaurus

I... hate this product. It smells nice and all, but it's reallllllly sticky and it just never stays on. TOO sticky. and it runs out real fast. Squeeze it a little, A LOT comes out.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2009 9:16:00 AM More reviews by xxkookymonsterxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Got a 'framboise' juicy tube for my birthday, didn't live up to the hype at all! Ok so it tastes nice but is rather gloopy and doesn't apply with the ease of other glosses I've used, not to mention that it doesn't have great staying power either, it needs to be topped up pretty much every twenty minutes which is a pain especially as its so expensive in the first place! I'd recommend a cheaper gloss asJuicy Tubes are way overated!!! Defo won't be in a hurry to buy one again!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2009 4:52:00 AM More reviews by SonyaAdams

Nice colors, but too damned sticky. I can find great dupes both cheaply and via other high and middle end companies.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2009 9:52:00 PM More reviews by chigrl

Juicy Tubes are a good gloss, but most of them are really tacky. they smell great and have a large range of colors. It becomes hard to choose. Lancome came out with a new version called Juicy tubes PURE. I love em. Lip gloss for adults. They are not to tacky and provide moisture and shine. They have about five natural colors, I like Cherry Tree.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2009 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Ssephora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love these. They are so pretty on. One of the prettiest lip glosses i've ever tried. It looks great on. The colors are actually true when on. Which is great, because a lot of times you see the color in the tube, but when you put it on it's clear or very sheer. Or something the color is too bright. But not with this. It's just perfect.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2009 11:36:00 AM More reviews by MissVtina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I only use these tubes because they come in the gift sets! I would never spend money on one myself. I'm not sure how much juicy tubes cost.

I have every color/scent and have never used one up, I simply toss them away. They smell nice, they make my lips shiny, but they are way too sticky. My hair constantly gets stuck to my lips and my bf doesn't like the way they taste. I'll stick with my beauty rush lippys by Victoria's Secret!!!