Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

The color is Pink Horizon. Way over yonder, that's where I'm bound. The pink is a dusty rose, wait, mix in a little cherry with a goldish overglow. Anyway, I'm a redhead, wait, strawberry blonde, and I can wear it. Usually my lips look chapped, but they don't with this stuff on. It tastes good, but it's not too goopy. It stays on for a long time.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This looks really nice on, but is a little sticky. I wear it a lot when I'm at uni cos i usually have my hair back and my bf is not there for me to kiss, so stickiness is not an issue. Smells nice, but the scent not overpowering, which is good. Like most products with a lot of hype, I think this has had a lot of unfairly harsh reviews because of very high expectations. I tried to judge it like any other gloss.

on 9/27/2009 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I own 2 juicy tubes, both were gifts and I dislike both. They're just not for me, too gooey and sticky. Its so thick so you really have to spread it aswell. Smells quite yummy...But once you put this on and go out in the wind all your hair gets stuck on your lips...arghhh

on 9/16/2009 5:07:00 AM

Although I have a ton of Lancome Juicy Tubes, I don't think that they're the greatest. For a lip gloss I'm looking for a few things: texture, flavour, lasting effect, colour and ease of application. With juicy tubes, they don't stay on long enough, they look great during application but they tend to get that gummy feeling quickly. They come in a wonderful variety of shades but they all have that waxy taste to them. Still looking for the perfect gloss!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the first lip gloss I've tried that is shiny, not too sticky for my preference, lasts a bit longer and doesn't dry my lips out. I don't find the smell offensive and fine them tasteless. For reference I can't wear MAC, Stila or BE buxoms or orginal gloss (the new one is fab though!) without having to wear a chapstick underneath. I like Philosophy but that line doesn't have great colors.

on 9/11/2009 10:14:00 AM

too thick and sticky.
Tastes bad.
Artificial/plastic looking gloss.
not moisturizing.

on 9/11/2009 9:35:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

too gooey and doesn't moisturize at all. nice smell& colors though.

on 9/2/2009 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Really pretty, but quite sticky. Still love it though!

on 8/27/2009 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I had this a long time ago and must say I prefer the Color Fever Gloss much more as lipglosses than Juicy tubes.

I don't like sticky glosses as I used to, and yes, they are good but really not worth the money they cost (approx. 25$ in my country). There are much better lip glosses for that price.

But, on the other hand they have a nice fruit scent and taste which I really love about them so I gave them 3 lippies. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I think its a really good product.. okay okay.. it has its bad qualities such as over-stickyness but without it would it have everlasting staying power?i don't think so..

It smells great, tastes good, lasts long. Ive had mine for a few years and its still inperfect condition and hasn't ran out yet. You really don't need too much other wise you end up looking like the bad end of a collagen injection, but who wants to apply lipgloss that disappears extravagantly everytime you use it?

a close friend of mine swears buy them, she only has a few lipgloss and they are juicy tubes. The others she got as a 'Secret Santa' fit and are just imitations of juicy tubes

And if peple didn't like juicy tubes so much or they weren't good, why would many companies, small and large, make there own copies or imitations of the product.

I definately want to get more but the price scares me a bit :S

Recommended for Medium Skin