E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 5/28/2013 5:06:00 PM

To light for my eyebrows. The brush that comes in the packaging is terrible (I understand they normally are).

This was overall good. The powder went on nicely, but the wax/gel felt weird. I would be genuinely scared to wear this on a hot day, as it would probably melt off my face.

The price was great, the packaging was nice and simple, and I would probably buy it again (just not during the summer)!

on 5/24/2013 11:53:00 PM

I bought this in the lightest it comes and it was just to dark for me. My natural hair colour is a medium ash blonde so my eyebrows are not to dark. The powder applied nicely but I did find the wax a tad awkward. It would have been nice if the wax was clear! I definitely perfer an eyebrows pencil it's a much easier application. I will use the powder colour though as an eyeshadow! It's a very pretty taupe. But not repurchase unfortunately.

on 5/24/2013 10:16:00 AM

Let's just say im in love! I have medium brown brows that are thick and needed to look more "put together". I wasnt so sure when i bought this, but since it was only a dollar; i figured i couldnt loose much. I have already hit pan, so i will definatly be buying this again!

on 5/21/2013 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Perfect, perfect, perfect. Even when I use higher end products from Benefit or Anastasia, I always come back to this. I own multiple in the darkest colour and keep one in my school bags or purse in case I am without it. This lasts a long time and doesn't fail to keep my brows looking bold and perfect. Again, at $3, this is a total bargain - I always stock up online because it usually sells out in my colour. Cute sleek packaging too. Also, I don't really use the brushes provided for me, I use my own.

on 5/18/2013 11:58:00 PM

I've been using this product for at least a year and I'm really happy with it. I bought this mainly to darken my brows (I'm asian and my brows appear lighter than I'd like). I use the medium color and I only use the gel. I find that it lasts all day and I have no complaints. The price is unbeatable, the product is of solid quality, and it's also not tested on animals! Overall a great product.

on 5/16/2013 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I purchased this product a few months ago. Its a great product to have in your stash for sure. The product features a pigmented wax on one side, which is the darker shade, and a lightly colored powder on the other. It also so comes with a dual ended applicator, one side features a tiny angled brush and on the other side is an eyelash wand. I don't use it personally, its a tad small. I really like the packaging of this product, it's sleek and easy to use. I've honestly used this product a lot. I really like the pigmented wax. I wouldn't say it lasts all day on its own. I typically apply the pigmented wax then go over it with brow gel and finish with the colored powder. My brows look perfect all day long. The only complaint I have is mine is starting to become slightly dry. This is a wonderful unique product. It's also great for beginners. Plus for three bucks you can't go wrong!

on 5/15/2013 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've been using this product for years (when it was still in the old packaging) and I absolutely love it. The cream is a nice consistency and applies well while the powder has great pigmentation and stays put all day. I've tried loads of different eyebrow products and for the quality and price this is hands down the best.

on 5/8/2013 5:48:00 PM

I am surprised how many good reviews this got. I got the kit in "light" but I have dark brown hair. I don't like super dark brows though so the intensity is fine but the wax side is WAY too red for my taste. I will either give it away or chunk it.

I bought this brow kit at Dollar Tree, surprising right?! It was only $3 for me and I love it so much! When I bought it I didn't use it for awhile because I was really sure it would suck, boy was I wrong. This brow kit is amazing, my brows are pretty sparse at the tail so I fill my brow in lightly then at the tail I fill it in and it makes such a big difference while still looking natural and not fake at all! I love it and def recommend it I mean c'mon look at the price! I am sure you can get this at Target, ELF website or try your dollar store! It's my holy grail for eyebrows!

Popular Brows Products