December 19, 2014 | 861 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Waterproof Eyeliner Pen

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2011 11:32:00 PM More reviews by CrysArri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the absolute worst eyeliner I've ever used. Or, not used. I didn't even get to use it on my eyes one time because when it got to me, it was already dried out. Horrible product. Worst E.L.F. product I've ever tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2011 4:42:00 PM More reviews by laceiron

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

If you get one that's all dried out, you will have the worst time ever trying to use this. Once it dries out, there's no going back, and these dry out SO easily.

That said, if you get one that's intact, it is a great eyeliner, and will definitely last. I drew a heart on my ankle a few nights ago, just to test the eyeliner out, then immediately forgot about it. The next day, I went to a pool party at my friend's house. I was swimming in the water for about 30 minutes when I noticed something on my ankle. The heart was perfectly intact after being submerged in water for 30 minutes (with me thrashing my leg around trying to swim), and the eyeliner on my eyes was still there too!

Be warned though, if you rub your eyes a lot, this is not going to stay on. But if you're going to a pool party and don't plan on rubbing your eyes every five minutes, this is the product for you. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2011 5:12:00 AM More reviews by SNOTCROW

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm not sure if the formula or the packaging is bad, but this dried up very quickly. Well, to be honest - it didn't go on smoothly from the start.
I have this in brown, and it's too bad the product was bad because the color and this type of eyeliner is great.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2011 8:49:00 PM More reviews by sixtyfive

this has good pigmentation, however when i tried to line my eyes with it, it literally hurt because of how stiff the brush was.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 7:27:00 AM More reviews by bellaflor179

I purchased many liquid eyeliners from different brands both name brand and drugstore brands. As a makeup artist it is always good to have a variety in products so when I found this hidden gem at Target I was excited. I wasnt expecting to fall in love with it lol I use this almost everyday it doesnt flake like some eyeliners do which can be so annoying! I also like the felt tip bc it gives me the precision I want to create the "burlesque" look or any looks for that matter. Overall GREAT product I would highly reccomend it to anyone and besides its wicked cheap lol Hope this helps ladies! =o)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2011 3:04:00 AM More reviews by HollywoodMuzic101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like it. It's not waterproof like it says, which is why it's only 3 lippies. But the pigmentation is nice and it's perfectly black. Stunning.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2011 9:05:00 PM More reviews by michyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it was 1$.

you HAVE to make sure that you close the lid SOOOO tight. for me, i though it was tight, but at the end of the day i found it and it was all dried up because i didn't close it properly.. i got to have this for only 1 day! i didnt even get to apply it on my eyes to test it out.. :(

so make sure that you close the lid very tightly. VERY tightly. or it will dry up
will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2011 5:27:00 AM More reviews by alee26

Unfortunately, this didn't work so well for me. It lacks pigmentation, and for the waterproof part, it smudged and smeared like CRAZY!! This liner wears away too quickly.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2011 1:12:00 AM More reviews by mo141

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this eyeliner is very easy to use, it's really black, and goes on nicely and is very smudge proof. the only reason why it's getting a 3 instead of 5 is because it's DEFINITELY NOT WATERPROOF. Like if you wear this say, to a pool, it WILL be running down your face. but if it was waterproof like the packaging says, I would like it a lot.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2011 6:35:00 PM More reviews by menacexofxvanity

for $1, this is okay. the color was nice, really black. but it didn't last all day and ran. and if I applied more, it would rub off so I had to go over it with my pencil liner. it was only a dollar so I didn't get my hopes up, but even this wouldn't be a cheap go-to eyeliner.