August 21, 2014 | 1883 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Waterproof Eyeliner Pen

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2011 8:49:00 PM More reviews by sixtyfive

this has good pigmentation, however when i tried to line my eyes with it, it literally hurt because of how stiff the brush was.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 7:27:00 AM More reviews by bellaflor179

I purchased many liquid eyeliners from different brands both name brand and drugstore brands. As a makeup artist it is always good to have a variety in products so when I found this hidden gem at Target I was excited. I wasnt expecting to fall in love with it lol I use this almost everyday it doesnt flake like some eyeliners do which can be so annoying! I also like the felt tip bc it gives me the precision I want to create the "burlesque" look or any looks for that matter. Overall GREAT product I would highly reccomend it to anyone and besides its wicked cheap lol Hope this helps ladies! =o)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2011 3:04:00 AM More reviews by HollywoodMuzic101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like it. It's not waterproof like it says, which is why it's only 3 lippies. But the pigmentation is nice and it's perfectly black. Stunning.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2011 9:05:00 PM More reviews by michyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it was 1$.

you HAVE to make sure that you close the lid SOOOO tight. for me, i though it was tight, but at the end of the day i found it and it was all dried up because i didn't close it properly.. i got to have this for only 1 day! i didnt even get to apply it on my eyes to test it out.. :(

so make sure that you close the lid very tightly. VERY tightly. or it will dry up
will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2011 5:27:00 AM More reviews by alee26

Unfortunately, this didn't work so well for me. It lacks pigmentation, and for the waterproof part, it smudged and smeared like CRAZY!! This liner wears away too quickly.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2011 1:12:00 AM More reviews by mo141

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this eyeliner is very easy to use, it's really black, and goes on nicely and is very smudge proof. the only reason why it's getting a 3 instead of 5 is because it's DEFINITELY NOT WATERPROOF. Like if you wear this say, to a pool, it WILL be running down your face. but if it was waterproof like the packaging says, I would like it a lot.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2011 6:35:00 PM More reviews by menacexofxvanity

for $1, this is okay. the color was nice, really black. but it didn't last all day and ran. and if I applied more, it would rub off so I had to go over it with my pencil liner. it was only a dollar so I didn't get my hopes up, but even this wouldn't be a cheap go-to eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2011 10:12:00 AM More reviews by xoMelissamb

This is my favorite liquid eyeliner so far. I only bought this in black because I wanted to make sure it was good before I got more colors. I know a lot of people say that they didn't like it because they got a dried out one, but mine wasn't dried out at all. This eyeliner is so great, i have a very shaky hand so using liquid eyeliner is so hard for me, but this very thin tip makes it very easy for me to apply. The black is the perfect black, its not like a dark grey like some others I have tried are, this is veryy black. i wouldn't call it waterproof tho, more like water resistant. But I think everyone should at least try this eyeliner, its only $1 and you might end up saving money by replacing an expensive one like I did.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2011 5:07:00 AM More reviews by socalgirl01

This is my go to eyeliner for when I am out of my Jordana eyeliner, I also love bringing an extra one with me when I go places, since it is so inexpensive I don't have to worry if it gets lost or misplaced. It is long wearing on my lids, with or with out primer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 7:42:00 PM More reviews by xjaded372x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For those of you who don't use a primer, STAY AWAY. It will easily fade, and then you'll be writing reviews about the product without knowing how great it can actually be. I use it with the Urban Decay Primer Potion and it stays on smudge free for 8+ hours. I've used it early in the day and gone to bed forgetting to take it off, and had only minor smudging the next morning. My only complain is the pen can dry out quick, but with a quick shake and a dab of water on the tip it'll be back to normal in no time. I stock up considering its only a dollar!