Coastal Scents 88 eyeshadow palette

3.9

Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. May contain: Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Chrome Oxide Greens, Chrome Hydroxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake.

Wow, this eye shadow palette amazes me. You get pretty much any color you could ever wish for, and it's great if you like to try out new looks with your eye shadow. Though the pans are kind of small, (the size of a dime) the colors are HIGHLY pigmented, so a little goes a longgg way. The shadows are great quality too, and $20 for all this is a steal in my opinion.

I like to really experiment with eye makeup, and as with all experiments, they often don't turn out well..

which is why I bought this palette. I got it off ebay for £11...£11!!!!! That is stupidly cheap for 88 shadows.

They are not the most amazing quality shadows, but I would never ever expect them to be at that price. It gives me the freedom to experiment with lots of different colour combinations, then if I like the colour enough to use more than a couple of times, I go and find a mac dupe for it ;)

I have the matte version but my mum has the shimmery one and it is beautiful. I think the shimmery colours stay on for longer than the matte ones.

My only beef with this is the pans tend to fall out and I have to glue them back in... Other then that, I LOVE it! This palette is so much fun! You get so many colors for such a great price! I like the matte palette better than the shimmer. These work fine alone but GREAT with a primer. If I EVER run out, I'd repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I love this palette. A great investment. You can do so many looks. It's quick and easy, everything is right there in front of you. I use this a lot when I need to do a makeup look quickly.

wow, i love this. i took off one lippie for the ingredients, though. the chemicals in these eyeshadows are really bad for you. aside from that, i use these palettes just about every day. they are so vibrant and perfect for me-i love bright-ass make up like hot pink, hot purple, etc. they are a little too soft- which leads to fallout and a bit of a mess on your palette. these are things i can look past because i absolutely adore these palettes. every single thing ive ever gotten from coastal scents has been complete quality. ive gotten many things, too. palettes, micas, glitters, lip glosses, and brushes. coastal scents is inconsistent with their quality in brushes and palettes, but i got lucky and got superb quality in everything i got.

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Colors are really pigmented and vibrant. Soo mnay looks that can be done with this palette!! I will order another as soon as I am out of this one, which almost seems impossible since there are soo many colors! I can't even recall how many compliments I have gotten on my makeup looks when using this palette, I have turned my sister-in-law and mom onto these palettes! =)

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Mayb i would hab used this first, if i ddnt start on MAC¡
MAYb I hab Expensive taste hehehehe.....

I had this over mths, used once or twice only.
I sold to my teenager sis.

i wont buy this gain

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I got this along with the shimmer palette and lemme start with FAST SHIPPING, this thing has shipped and gotten here faster than any other product I have ordered online the the 7 years I've lived overseas.
The price is great and the colors are beautiful and pigmented. The packaging is very pretty and simple.
Not much more I could ask for.
I would definatly purchase again.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

jhcchewy I couldn't have said it better myself and jessicastwin I agree 100%. I was so excited when it arrived but quickly disappointed after opening the box. One of the lipstick jar tops was scuffed, palette & lip cases looked worn, and the eyelash brush was rusted...leading me to believe they'd been used or recycled! That's repulsive to a germaphobe like me. The colors are cheap looking, small in quantity, low in quality, and come off just as quickly as you apply them. And they're definitely NOT made for black people or anybody else for that matter. In summary, this product blows and they will NEVER get my business again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE this palette. Especially that it's so easy to travel with. I would not use the sponge applicators that it comes with but everything else about it is wonderful. The colors are super pigmented and you get so many colors without spending a lot of money. I will definitely buy again once I start hitting pan on more of the colors.

Top Rated Coastal Scents Products