September 17, 2014 | 2287 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2010 6:57:00 PM More reviews by dididianee

The felt tip made it easier to create a fluid line on my eyelids however the color wasn't dark enough for my liking. It was more of a dark gray-black then a black black. The felt tip also dragged on my eyelids when I have eyelid primer on, but it sinks into the creases on my eyelids if I don't use one. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2010 1:29:00 AM More reviews by strawberrygrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

YES!!! This is my HG eyeliner! I love this product. I was previously using my Revlon felt-tip liquid eyeliner, which was ok but this one blows it out. I love how much control you have and also the black color is deep and rich and dark. The color will last unless you take it off for the day (which Revlon did not do). The best part of this is that I have used it for almost 1 year!! And I have used it almost every single day. So $8-9 goes a long way. I suggest trying it out b/c it has not disappointed me :)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2010 8:46:00 PM More reviews by M1RACLE

I had read and watched many rave reviews on this so I caved in and bought this but sadly, the product was a disappoint.
The tip kind of make it hard to control and while that wasn't the big issue, it was still a little finicky. What I really disliked was how long it took to dry; and sometimes it would get onto my lids. Secondly, it flaked off very easily.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2010 12:08:00 AM More reviews by Liv90

This is my everyday eyeliner (i wear eyeliner everyday). The application brush is great, precision lining and non irritating, which is super important to me. I used the elf waterproof liner and the brush was so sharp, application actually hurt. the l'oreal brush is soft, I love it! only down fall is that the pigmentation is weak, but i dont wear eyeliner on its own anymore anyways, i always top it with black eyeshdow, so its not a problem. When i use to use it without eyeshadow though, it would smudge and not last long (given i had oily lids), it did wash off easily though which is nice, no raccoon eyes. I would still buy this product over and over again because of its application, havent found anything with the same brush and contoured wand.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2010 10:00:00 PM More reviews by missin

HATE this! Worst pigmentation ever, and doesn't even stay on long. I have to re-draw the line just to get the right amount of black, and the felt tip is too flexible and loose-like. Maybelline Liquid Liner is way better! And not enough product for the price you're paying, Maybelline's is double that and lasts longer!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2010 9:53:00 PM More reviews by lanilim16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

If you are looking for an eyeliner that is easy to apply get this one.. I almost gave up on liquid eyeliners before I saw this. I'm on my 3rd bottle now! It is also easy to remove so I don't even have to use makeup remover in my eyes..

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2010 3:57:00 PM More reviews by MzIssa

I really wanted to love this product it glides on smooth if u have enough product on the tip. But is terrible for the waterline I believe my pencil eyeliner lasted longer.....So if your only looking for an upper eyeliner this is perfect but I want one that will work for both so I will not repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2010 1:38:00 PM More reviews by macstar05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my go to eyeliner. I really like how intense the color of this product is. The felt tip applicator makes it so easy to do a thin line. For those of you who prefer a thicker line, all you need to do is put some pressure while applying it. I think this is a great liquid eyeliner for beginners. A lot of ladies (including myself) are afraid to use a liquid eyeliner because it can be very difficult to apply it but the felt tip applicator of this product makes it that much easier to line your eyes. This does node flake at all or smudge on me and the lasting power is very good. Will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2010 1:14:00 PM More reviews by rachcraw

Definitely my favorite eyeliner! The felt tip is small so I can easily apply a very thin line on the days I want to keep it natural, I can make it as thick as I need to for a smokey eye, and winged eyeliner is so simple using this. I feel like I always have to go back over and fix my mistakes with a Q-tip when I use other eyeliners, but I manage to skip that step with this product. The color is truly black, and it lasts!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2010 3:03:00 AM More reviews by smartmakeupshopper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a very good liquid eyeliner for those who want a versatile felt tip applicator. This can easily be applied as a thin line using one side of he applicator, or be used to draw a dramatic pin-up line look using the other side. Although I'm not usually a liquid eyeliner fan (I tend to stick with gel liners), I'm very impressed with this particular product.