January 25, 2015 | 958 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Garnier - Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2009 12:45:00 AM More reviews by dggal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't see what the point of this product is because it does absolutely nothing for your eyes. Mine are still baggy after consistent use for several weeks.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2009 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Amoravy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It felt good and cold when rolling it on, but it did not do anything.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/28/2009 8:47:00 AM More reviews by nmc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Waste of money. Did absolutely nothing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2009 6:41:00 PM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

Didn't really do anything to help my puffiness or anything else. The roller ball is fun to use though which is the only reason I gave it a 2.

Nivea aqua sensation anti shadow eye cream (which was cheaper) worked better for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/25/2009 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Smallonion

Utterly useless. Did nothing for me despite a few weeks of consistent use.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2009 6:22:00 PM More reviews by CaliJQ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree with what pretty much everyone else says. I bought it in desperate hopes it would get me through finals week. Any results i may have perceived I am sure are entirely wishful thinking.

I decided to be serious about it and use it every morning and night. Nothing. Total snake oil in a cute roller design.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2009 6:09:00 AM More reviews by bellefranjic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product did absolutely nothing for me. Utter waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2009 10:24:00 AM More reviews by rxtorre

I tryed It for about 3 weeks consistenly, and it did nothing at all for me the puffiness was still there and it had not improved. I tried for about a month and then I threw it in the trash, to me, it was a complete waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2009 9:56:00 AM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this product. 6 weeks ago when I began waking up with bags under my eyes immediately I thought of this product (it has been in all the magazines).

After using it for 6 weeks, I can honestly say save your money on this one. The packaging is nice, and the metal rolling ball glides nicely over the puffy lower eye area, and gives off a cooling sensation, but that is it. As far as the puffiness goes, this product does nothing for that at all. I will not be repurchasing this at all. The only thing I do like is the cooling sensation on my lower eye area, but for 13 dollars, I can just use an ice eye mask.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2009 3:02:00 AM More reviews by ih4rtnicky

Nice idea but the product doesn't deliver. I don't understand how this could possibly be a "top selling product"? Insane...the only good thing I have found about this thing is putting it in the fridge and then using it for a nice cooling sensation. Did NOTHING for puffiness/dark circles. Will not purchase again, I'll just use ice instead.