Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

2.5

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caffeine, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Escin, Guanosine, Hydroxyproline, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Aluminum Hydroxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Disodium Edta, Laureth-7, Mica, Polyacrylamide, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea

on 10/9/2009 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This product has worked for me. I think the reason is because 1.) I am young and 2.) my saggy eyes is from lack of sleep. (College student) I noticed my saggy eyes and purchased this product a couple days ago. I saw a difference in one night. This product is not for older women with saggy eyes, as they will need surgery to fully fix that but for those who have mild to moderate saggy eyes from lack of sleep this is a decent product.

on 10/6/2009 11:32:00 AM

Absolutely awful product! actually makes my under eye bags look worst! wont but this again!

on 10/5/2009 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't see what the point of this product is because it does absolutely nothing for your eyes. Mine are still baggy after consistent use for several weeks.

on 10/3/2009 9:08:00 PM

It felt good and cold when rolling it on, but it did not do anything.

on 9/28/2009 8:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Waste of money. Did absolutely nothing.

on 9/25/2009 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Didn't really do anything to help my puffiness or anything else. The roller ball is fun to use though which is the only reason I gave it a 2.

Nivea aqua sensation anti shadow eye cream (which was cheaper) worked better for me.

on 9/25/2009 6:27:00 PM

Utterly useless. Did nothing for me despite a few weeks of consistent use.

on 9/25/2009 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I agree with what pretty much everyone else says. I bought it in desperate hopes it would get me through finals week. Any results i may have perceived I am sure are entirely wishful thinking.

I decided to be serious about it and use it every morning and night. Nothing. Total snake oil in a cute roller design.

on 9/12/2009 6:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This product did absolutely nothing for me. Utter waste of money.

on 9/10/2009 10:24:00 AM

I tryed It for about 3 weeks consistenly, and it did nothing at all for me the puffiness was still there and it had not improved. I tried for about a month and then I threw it in the trash, to me, it was a complete waste of money.