April 20, 2014 | 1489 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Garnier - Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2009 6:09:00 AM More reviews by bellefranjic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product did absolutely nothing for me. Utter waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2009 10:24:00 AM More reviews by rxtorre

I tryed It for about 3 weeks consistenly, and it did nothing at all for me the puffiness was still there and it had not improved. I tried for about a month and then I threw it in the trash, to me, it was a complete waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2009 9:56:00 AM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this product. 6 weeks ago when I began waking up with bags under my eyes immediately I thought of this product (it has been in all the magazines).

After using it for 6 weeks, I can honestly say save your money on this one. The packaging is nice, and the metal rolling ball glides nicely over the puffy lower eye area, and gives off a cooling sensation, but that is it. As far as the puffiness goes, this product does nothing for that at all. I will not be repurchasing this at all. The only thing I do like is the cooling sensation on my lower eye area, but for 13 dollars, I can just use an ice eye mask.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2009 3:02:00 AM More reviews by ih4rtnicky

Nice idea but the product doesn't deliver. I don't understand how this could possibly be a "top selling product"? Insane...the only good thing I have found about this thing is putting it in the fridge and then using it for a nice cooling sensation. Did NOTHING for puffiness/dark circles. Will not purchase again, I'll just use ice instead.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2009 7:03:00 PM More reviews by realcutiepie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My friend said this did nothing for her and gave me her tube. I had read all the reviews prior to using it so needless to say my expectations were quite low.

I don't think this roller will give dramatic results but I do notice a slight decrease in dark circles and puffiness. It dosen't make my undereye conclear pill or clump either.

I won't purchase again but will use my tube until it is gone. I don't think it's that bad. It just isn't that great lol.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2009 1:40:00 AM More reviews by XxAwesomeActressxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This product gave me less under eye circles and made my face seem.. more full of life.
You do need to put a fair bit on and i recommend not putting it over your eyes, just under. Other wise you can get the effect of the saggy eyelids =S not your ideal look.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2009 8:01:00 PM More reviews by joystarz

i'm not sure why this product is getting such bad reviews. i tried this rollerball last night and again this morning and it reduced my puffy eyes dramatically. i have allergies and usually wake up with puffs under my eyes. this morning i rolled in on and by mid noon, my puffs were reduced, almost gone. it does exactly what it claims. i guess it works differently for each person, but it does reduce the puffiness under my eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2009 2:14:00 PM More reviews by meowtz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product did slightly reduce the puffiness of my under eye area but for me it seemed to tighten the skin which in turn accentuated the fine lines around and under my eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2009 12:40:00 PM More reviews by nuityeux

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Much as everyone else has said, this product has an initial cooling, refreshing feeling - after that, nothing. It did not do anything for the under eye puffiness - it really is pointless to purchase this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2009 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Illuminous

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i like the cool feeling of this, but overall it's just pointless. it doesn't do ANYTHING for under my eyes, in even the slightest sense. i feel like a fool for falling for a silly gimmicky tool like this. garnier overall sucks. it's the stupid loser fruit brand haha. don't waste your money, try your luck with an eye cream/gel instead. just because this has caffeine in it & it's uniquely-designed doesn't mean it's going to do anything.