December 21, 2014 | 1838 users online

Mascara - Dior - Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2009 11:28:00 AM More reviews by AmazonRises

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I also got this with the freebie case and mini lipstick- what a gimmick but it worked! Anyway, I think that CD makes the best mascaras on the market and they are worth the steep price. This one has the rubber wand which helps the mascara go on without clumping: you can apply multiple layers without making a clumpy mess as with most other mascaras. This is my mascara of choice for work as it never smudges. Will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2009 2:21:00 AM More reviews by tiffy3k

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The reason I bought this mascara because it comes with a little black leather case with a mini lipstick. After i had tried the mascara, it has become my all time favorite mascara. It doesn't smudge, the texture of mascara is very smooth and it doesn't clump at all. It does a very good job on lengthening lashes but not a very good job on thickening. If you looking for a lengthening mascara this must be the one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2009 3:27:00 PM More reviews by aramura

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Definitely my HG!!!!!! Fabulous stuff!

Together with Chanel extreme cils my most favorite mascara (and I am very fastidious when it comes to mascaras - tried tons of them).

Incredible results comparing the original Diorshow which was just average and could be compared with 2000calories by MF.

With Iconic my lashes are long, curled and looking just gorgeous.
Will re-purchase, no matter what.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2009 1:49:00 AM More reviews by hollygolightlyyyyyy

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not HG, but very black which I love, and paired with Lancome liquid liner, it makes my eyes look lovely and doe eyed. I have decently long lashes, but I need curling and thickening, the reasoning why its not holy grail is it does not thicken, but it covers the rest, It really opens up your eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2009 4:43:00 PM More reviews by tthurmond

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It seems that all of the mascaras that I have loved have eventually become less exciting to me. Perhaps I dont understand how short the life expectancy is of mascara. With that said... I got this mascara about 8 weeks ago and at first only used it a couple of times per week, but over the past 3 weeks have used it about almost everyday. As of a couple of days ago it does not look as beautiful as it did before. But when it did look good, it looked very good. I was even complimented by a stranger on my lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2009 2:37:00 PM More reviews by klim3690

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recently bought this mascara because I have thin and very little asian eyelashes. I was looking for something to REALLY lengthen and volumize my lashes since I like, HAVE NONE. When I went in Sephora, I was tied between Givenchy's PhenomEYE's and Diorshow Iconic... but was convinced to purchase Dior's since it contains extra ingredients to condition and slowly lengthen lashes!

SO far, I've been completely ObbbbsesssedddDD with it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2009 12:11:00 AM More reviews by bumblebee16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have short, sparse, light Asian eyelashes, so I need a mascara that does pretty much EVERYTHING. This mascara does it ALL and it does not smudge! Unless a less expensive version that does the same thing come along, this is will be in my makeup bag for a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2009 4:00:00 AM More reviews by stinky303piggy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i bought this mascara after hearing such great things about it. so i put out the 28 or so dollars and figured id give it a try. for a while this was the only thing i would use.( i literally threw away my mac, diorshow, and lash injection) and shortly after that it made my lashes clump together and look like spider legs. i have really long lashes that look like a venus fly trap and i find no matter how much i curl them or how fast i apply this mascara after i curl them i end up with stick straight lashes. i gave it 4 lippies since i used to be in love with it but i dont think i will be repurchasing this. its to expensive for something that kinda works.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2009 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Flummig

I found this mascara in my makeup bag today. I bought it for a while ago. When I first tested it I didn't like it at all. It didn't really do anything for my lashes. But now I figured that I just simply could give it a try. So I used it today for REAL. Now I figure that this is a perfect everyday mascara. It gives you a little volume, bit not enough for me or maybe for a night out. I am not sure if I will buy this again, I will use it for a longer period and see if I have changed my opinion then. But for now; it is a good everyday mascara with a nice packaging quality but nothing over average. Save your money ladies!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2009 6:07:00 AM More reviews by tallulah_starr

Not quite HG for me. Definitely a very good mascara - gives me nice lashes with no flaking or smudging, but somehow its just not The One. The search for my PERFECT mascara continues...