April 16, 2014 | 954 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2009 2:37:00 PM More reviews by klim3690

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recently bought this mascara because I have thin and very little asian eyelashes. I was looking for something to REALLY lengthen and volumize my lashes since I like, HAVE NONE. When I went in Sephora, I was tied between Givenchy's PhenomEYE's and Diorshow Iconic... but was convinced to purchase Dior's since it contains extra ingredients to condition and slowly lengthen lashes!

SO far, I've been completely ObbbbsesssedddDD with it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2009 12:11:00 AM More reviews by bumblebee16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have short, sparse, light Asian eyelashes, so I need a mascara that does pretty much EVERYTHING. This mascara does it ALL and it does not smudge! Unless a less expensive version that does the same thing come along, this is will be in my makeup bag for a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2009 4:00:00 AM More reviews by stinky303piggy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i bought this mascara after hearing such great things about it. so i put out the 28 or so dollars and figured id give it a try. for a while this was the only thing i would use.( i literally threw away my mac, diorshow, and lash injection) and shortly after that it made my lashes clump together and look like spider legs. i have really long lashes that look like a venus fly trap and i find no matter how much i curl them or how fast i apply this mascara after i curl them i end up with stick straight lashes. i gave it 4 lippies since i used to be in love with it but i dont think i will be repurchasing this. its to expensive for something that kinda works.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2009 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Flummig

I found this mascara in my makeup bag today. I bought it for a while ago. When I first tested it I didn't like it at all. It didn't really do anything for my lashes. But now I figured that I just simply could give it a try. So I used it today for REAL. Now I figure that this is a perfect everyday mascara. It gives you a little volume, bit not enough for me or maybe for a night out. I am not sure if I will buy this again, I will use it for a longer period and see if I have changed my opinion then. But for now; it is a good everyday mascara with a nice packaging quality but nothing over average. Save your money ladies!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2009 6:07:00 AM More reviews by tallulah_starr

Not quite HG for me. Definitely a very good mascara - gives me nice lashes with no flaking or smudging, but somehow its just not The One. The search for my PERFECT mascara continues...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2009 3:01:00 PM More reviews by TsunamiKama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree with the other reviewers about this mascara being a bit "pricey", but I think if a product works as well as this one does, it's well worth the $$$. I'm Asian and have lashes that point straight out - almost downwards. Typically, after curling my lashes and applying other mascaras, my lashes would lose their curl within hours and I'd inevitably have smudging under the eyes. However, this mascara holds the curl ALL day and does not smudge. I get amazing length and definition as well. One small cautionary note is that one has to have a rather steady hand for clean application due to the short "bristles" on the wand, but perhaps this is due to my lack of daily practice in mascara application. Until I bought this mascara I'd almost completely given up on mascaras altogether and haven't applied mascara on a daily basis for quite some time. But, this is a very minor point and in no way detracts from how much I LOVE using this mascara. Will most definitely continue to buy it!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2009 6:35:00 AM More reviews by shonascully

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I decided to get this after reading all the amazing reviews. I tested it in the Dior counter and loved it, but for some reason it's not as good as it was at first?

Don't get me wrong, it's a good mascara, but nothing too special. Not worth the $51AU when I can get something even better for less.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2009 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Jeii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I needed a mascara that will volumize, curl and lengthen all at once. I found it with Diorshow Iconic ! It doesn't clump, then again you have to know how to manage putting on several coats with out clumping . I wouldn't say that it gave me the dramatic volume that I was lookig for but it gives my lashes a great curl effect and length ! I have been using the DS Iconic for mths now and I can DEF say that this is one mascara I will purchase over and over !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2009 10:26:00 PM More reviews by themarshmalo

This is my HG mascara. Like all the other Diorshow products I've tried, it goes on well, and doesn't clump. The reason I stick with this one over the others, though, is because it actually keeps my lashes curled! I have really long lashes that are stick straight, and I've been amazed with this product. The only downside to it is, similar to Blackout, getting it completely off is a PITA. But well worth it! I will buy this again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2009 4:41:00 AM More reviews by lindaaakim

this is my HG mascara ! i've tried to switch to several other ones because diorshow iconic IS quite pricey (27$ i think? maybe more..).. but i always end up back at this one.
compared to the original diorshow mascara.. the formula seems a lil bit more liquidy?
it coats all of my lashes nicely, gives length, volume, and has NO clumping whatsoever. I only do one coat each time & never ever ever get any flaking, or any smudging !! Also, the color is VERY black, i love it.
the most amazing thing about this mascara though.. i would have to say is that it curlssssssss your lashes amazingly ! i never use a lash curler when i use this mascara because it simply does all the work ! plus, if you curl your lashes too much, it can result in less volume in ur lashes in the future... so i love this mascara.
however, IF you do try to curl your lashes after applying this mascara.. your lashes kind of stick to the curler, making it hard 2 pull off.. it kind of hurts.. so just don't curl them because you really don't need to !