August 20, 2014 | 1155 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Salux Nylon Japanese Bath Towel

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by kitkat88

OMGGGG!!!! I cannot believe I just found out about this product! This tops every single one of my high end products!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 5:50:00 PM More reviews by lpheng

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have just purchased this product and I like it very much. I bought the green one; one for myself and one for my brother. I am on the smaller side and it is perfect for me to scrub my back. It feels good too. I usually use a scrub brush with bristles to exfoliate but the cloth is a much more pleasant experience. I must also confess to being less than motivated to scrub and exfoliate in general because it's not really pleasant with a bristle brush...but the salux cloth has infinitely improved my bathing experience. I ordered mine online because I was too lazy to go look for it at stores haha. I would not use this for my face O_O

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by LinDo5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great exfoliating cloth for cheap money. Ive never found better, and won't be without these again. You won't be disappointed, and if you have KP on your arms, this is the ticket. My DIL had it, and loves what this cloth has done for her. Great find! Five lip pies from me.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 5:10:00 PM More reviews by sarahlen

I Bought one of these yesterday from Japanese Beauty in J-town and so far Im really impressed. FIrst they are pretty cheap , about 4 dollars for one and i have a feeling if you took care of it one would last a while. I first used it gently on my face with a cream cleanse, my nose got kind of burnt and was peeling i would use scrubs (sugar, st ives) and even washcloths and my face felt smooth but as soon as it dried there would still be flakes. This leaves my face completely flake free and very soft and its great for the body too. used it in the shower on my back which has been kinda dry and a bit bumpy from the sun and it was like baby skin after.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 4:31:00 PM More reviews by muffinftw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a perfect exfoliator. It's long enough to reach the back, but it can easily be folded to exfoliate smaller sections. The texture is nice, especially with a shower gel. It foams up really well that it's a nice combination of scrubbing and foam. My skin is super smooth after the shower. I wish they had more color, but it's not a big deal. It's cheap and amazing, so this is a great buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2011 1:27:00 PM More reviews by ginamused

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Awesome exfoliation!!! I bought this after reading MUA reviews and I'm so very pleased with this product. It's what we are all looking for: something that works great and costs next to nothing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2011 7:15:00 AM More reviews by lucdiaz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

LOVE LOVE LOVE. I received this from a lovely MUAer as a gift. I had read the reviews. Little did I know how life changing this is. Like a previous reviewer said: "I can reach my back!".

This is a long towel with the texture of a bath poof. It causes the smallest amount of soap to lather up really well. It rinses clean under the spout, and dries really fast. The texture is rough, but not too rough if used with soap. My skin was instantly smoother after just one use.

I now look forward to my showers because they become a spa like experience with this thing. One thing I noticed is that they are marked 100 and 300. This review is for the 100, since I have not tried the 300 yet.

Get these, you won't regret it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2011 5:27:00 AM More reviews by TacoFlavoredKisses

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Thank God for MUA- Where else would we get rec's for such obscure yet awesome, life-changing products!? I love it! Someone was mentioning these towels on the boards one night and i immediately ordered 3 online. I LOVE how long and huge these are! I can finally scrub/wash/exfoliate my back!! Oh my goodness it felt SO nice to be able to do this! It also does make any body wash go a long way- It lathers up SO much! Then you can scrunch it up and use it to buff your arms/legs/whatever.... It has just enough texture to give you a really good exfoliation but nothing too harsh... The perfect texture IMO! These things will always be a staple in my bathroom. They're so cheap and so amazing! UPDATE- Using this to exfoliate before using self tanner has been amazing- I notice my self tanner goes on MUCH more smoothly and evenly than before when I used an exfoliating wash type of product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2011 1:17:00 PM More reviews by skim6926

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can not take a shower without this. In fact there have been times when the scrub was in the bathtub and even though I'm in the shower thoroughly soaked, I'll get out of the shower no matter how cold it is to retrieve this scrub.

It makes your body cleanser foam like nothing else, smooths your skin, gets rid of all your dead skin cells and leaves you feeling invigorated. The scrub never seems to mildew or smell and dries really fast.

For those with those bumps on your upper arms, this will get rid of those bumps within a few weeks if you scrub hard enough.

My only complaint, after using this for close to 40 years, is that I wished they offered an "extra strength" product.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2011 6:56:00 AM More reviews by tadukhipa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I try to use this as often as possible but I gotta say it's not that amazing. I prefer the luffa . Although being able to wash my back is nice :)