Johnson & Johnson Baby Oil

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance (Parfum)

on 11/27/2008 11:57:00 AM

This is what I do since right now i have an overly dry skin because of my previous face treatment. In the morning after cleanse and before I put my spf moisturizer and MAC prep+prime, I put a tiny dot baby oil and put on all over my face. And then I put my mineral foundation and everything. My skin looks so healthy glow but not oily and not overly dry. Before I use baby oil, my face looks so dry and tight all day like a mask especially skin around my eyes. Before that, I'm intend to buy MAC strobe lotion before I found out this solution, now I can just use this and it's way cheaper than any other product.I will update soon if I have any improvement or any changes. I love this product so far...I think it's safe for face because johnson&johnson's product been so long. I also used this for makeup remover. It cleanse amazingly even waterproof mascara.
UPDATE: I don't used this no more since I read that mineral oil is not too safe for skin, so I switch to desert essence jojoba oil.

on 11/26/2008 11:32:00 PM

This is the BEST when I desperately need moisturizer after a shower but as usual am running late for work and putting on moisturizer all over my body would take too long. And..it's an incredibly cheap solution for dry skin. It works just as well but takes 30 seconds as long as you put it on before toweling off.
Down side--I don't love smelling like a baby and I need to wash my towels more frequently

on 11/21/2008 5:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Cons: sits on my skin like i dipped myself in liquid plastic, transfers easily to all sofa covers, chairs, clothes, other people, flooring, excellent for creating sauna like condition in the privacy of your home, you will empty out half your body wash before it washes down the drain, lets everyone around you know that you care for your skin by displaying itself proudly on your skin and not budging an centimeter into your dermis...

No Pros dears, no pros at all...

on 11/4/2008 1:57:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

BEST BODY MOISTURIZER EVER. I'LL NEVER USE ANOTHER BOTTLE OF BODY LOTION EVER AGAIN!

:D

i love this product. i use it after a shower to moisturize myself, and it does such an awesome job, since i have pretty dry skin. i dont use it to remove makeup however, since its irritating to my eyes and my face is very sensitive anyway to i wouldnt want to mess with that. but a great body moisturizer nonetheless.

on 9/27/2008 1:14:00 AM

Takes off all my eye makeup, which includes eye shadows, primers, bases, eye liners, mascara etc.

it does wonders and its so cheap! =D
better than anything thats high end out there =]

on 9/24/2008 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

hate this stuff... makes me break out where ever i put it, in little bumps. does serious damage if i get it near my privates.
its just mineral oil. i dont know why anyone would use this on their child. a little bit in other products dont affect me, but alone, its killer.

on 9/24/2008 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This is the ONLY product that takes off ALL my waterproof eye makeup.. Cheap. easy to find and effective...who could ask for anything more?

on 9/21/2008 9:33:00 AM

I was running very low on my usual favorite makeup remover, MAC cleanse-off oil. In desperation, I had considered oilve oil and baby oil as the emergency contenders. After reading reviews on here about oilve oil and how some people tend to break out from it, I decided to settle for baby oil instead. I have very sensitive, combination skin that is acne-prone. I could even start to break out from sensitive lines from aveda! So I was a little worried as to what baby oil could do to my face. Well, I'm really glad I tried. I basically poured this into the empty cleanse-off oil bottle, and use it the same way I used the oil. 2-3 pumps to remove everything on the face, massage it all around, rinse with water. Then I use cetaphil to wash away any oily residue that could be left on my skin. I love it! Another good thing is, I can use it as a hand moisturizer after washing my hands. :D

I will continue to use this as a makeup remover.

on 9/17/2008 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I generally agree with all of the reviews here. It is great as an eye makeup remover and massage oil. I usually just use a cotton ball and it removes even the most durable waterproof mascara, but its not easy to wash it off your eyes afterwards. I personally didn't like it as an overall body moisturizer because it didn't seem to sink in as well as regular body lotion, especially right after I shower. Although my boyfriend uses it for this purpose and loves it (he uses it while still in the shower after the water is turned off, with his skin still wet, then towels his body dry). Its also great for this purpose for kids, too. It's gentle, and hasn't caused irritation or breakouts for me yet. However, beware if you use it on dry skin, it doesn't absorb well AT ALL. I used it a couple of times to make my legs shiny when wearing a skirt, and the oil rubbed off all over the place! Especially on the leather seats in my car.

Popular Body Skincare Products