August 22, 2014 | 1113 users online

Fragrances - Calvin Klein - Obsession

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2002 2:24:00 AM More reviews by glassofwater

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was the perfume in high school. It was my first signature scent, unfortunatly for my family-because I would spray this stuff like there was no tomorrow. I always had people complimenting me, maybe because they had no choice at the strong chokehold this had. This is strong stuff now that I look back. I still sometimes pick this up, and I know it does still have some magical elements. I just think this may have burnt up some precious brain cells.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2002 9:30:00 AM More reviews by tatiana123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Smells nice enough, but is still a poor version of Must de Cartier.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2002 11:08:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

Yucko-Rama. This is sooo eighties to me. Its strong, and smells like Bug repellent, I guess it works for some women, but to me, its just too much.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2002 8:18:00 AM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Eeewww! I can't stand this stuff. I can always detect when someone is wearing this because it reaks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2002 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Cinnamon1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I know a lot of people absolutely hate this fragrance. I'm not one of them. In fact, this is one of my longtime favorites. On me, the warm, sexy vanilla is more prominent than any of the other scents in it, and it just smells delicious. However, I am polite enough to not wear this one to work. :P

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2002 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Melsh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is normally my signature fragrance, but I do like to try other scents...especially in the summer time! I have worn Obsession since the 80's when I was in High School and It's been a Hard Habit to break for me! I love it and My husband LOVES it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2002 2:59:00 PM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to be obsessed with this fragrance back in the 80's. I would soak myself in it everytime I hit the perfume counter. Now I can't stand it. It's soooo strong and over powering to me. I just don't like spicy scents. I absolutely hate the mens version as well. It's just too heavy. Yuck!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2002 2:48:00 AM More reviews by MyDogSophie

I have never met a member of the male species who did not love this. The mans version does the same thing for me. It just so sexy smelling and an all time classic!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2002 4:54:00 AM More reviews by curly_q_cutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has got to be my favorite all-time perfume!! I could wear it every day!! My mom first introduced me to it when I was very young and I started wearing hers!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2002 11:13:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tried this in Macy's when my boyfriend was looking for a new scent and I couldn't stand this. It was too strong and overpowering.