Calvin Klein Obsession

3.6

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have to be in the right mood for this scent. It's a great spicey scent with notes of amber somewhere in there. It's very sexy and sirenish. It's got that oriental flair. In general though, I prefer fun flirty fruity scents, but this is still a winner and a classic. Also, this is one of the longest lasting fragrances I've tried.

on 1/30/2003 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love the smell of this, worn on the right person. This CAN be a wonderful fragrance, if worn on a woman who is utterly composed at all times and who *never* sweats. I think this is a wonderful, sensuous, heady fragrance, however, on me it turns into a headache inducing cloud that hovers 500 feet in every direction. I still love it, I just have the good sense to know my body chemistry doesn't work well with this, unless I were stranded in Antarctica, where the cool temperatures would keep this scent in check :)

on 1/29/2003 2:06:00 PM

I know this is a very 80s scent, and back then just about everyone was wearing it. For that reason alone I limited myself to wearing only the sample 'til it was gone, despite the fact that I loved it. But, last year I asked for a bottle for Christmas and was happy to get it. It is a modern classic and really a very sensual scent, the warm amber and jasmine are perfect in cold winter weather or on a cool night. It's a very "cuddly" fragrance, as is the men's. Somehow now it seems fresh among all the florals and fruity- florals on the market today.

on 12/26/2002 2:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This was the perfume in high school. It was my first signature scent, unfortunatly for my family-because I would spray this stuff like there was no tomorrow. I always had people complimenting me, maybe because they had no choice at the strong chokehold this had. This is strong stuff now that I look back. I still sometimes pick this up, and I know it does still have some magical elements. I just think this may have burnt up some precious brain cells.

on 11/19/2002 9:30:00 AM

Smells nice enough, but is still a poor version of Must de Cartier.

Yucko-Rama. This is sooo eighties to me. Its strong, and smells like Bug repellent, I guess it works for some women, but to me, its just too much.

on 8/16/2002 8:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Eeewww! I can't stand this stuff. I can always detect when someone is wearing this because it reaks.

on 8/12/2002 10:47:00 PM

I know a lot of people absolutely hate this fragrance. I'm not one of them. In fact, this is one of my longtime favorites. On me, the warm, sexy vanilla is more prominent than any of the other scents in it, and it just smells delicious. However, I am polite enough to not wear this one to work. :P

on 8/9/2002 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is normally my signature fragrance, but I do like to try other scents...especially in the summer time! I have worn Obsession since the 80's when I was in High School and It's been a Hard Habit to break for me! I love it and My husband LOVES it!

on 7/15/2002 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I used to be obsessed with this fragrance back in the 80's. I would soak myself in it everytime I hit the perfume counter. Now I can't stand it. It's soooo strong and over powering to me. I just don't like spicy scents. I absolutely hate the mens version as well. It's just too heavy. Yuck!

Popular Fragrances