Vichy Dermablend Corrective Foundation

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-4, Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Pentylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Methylparaben, Cellulose Gum, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethano, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tristearin, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Butylparaben.

Love this product and have been using it for about 2 months now. Good tip is that it can be layered on if you opt for more coverage. Not sure if the regular Dermablend line is the same as Vichy since Ulta carries only the regular line, but I have only used the Vichy one and so far it has been the best foundation I have tried compared to others such as MAC and Shiseido.

I am really not sure if it's worth it's price. The coverage is quite good, way better than many others, which is important for me, because I want to get a smooth natural finish without much imperfections being seen. I have a combination, sensitive skin, but I am not allergic to this one, which is fine. I am using the fairest shade and I think this is not good for too pale skin - too dark for it. I usually use the second fairest shade of makeup and this one is quite OK for me, but not ideal. I don¨'t know anything better, so I will repurchase until my skin gets better (imperfections, results of allergies...)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This foundation works great for covering up my redness, bumps, and uneven skin tone. I have light skin with yellow undertones (in MAC makeup I am NC30) and I found Sand (35) to be an exact match for me. I thought it would be wayyy too dark but it's not at all. I originally bought the Nude shade, but returned it b/c I thought it make me look chalky.
And don't always listen to the SA at the store, because she was trying to push me to get the lightest shade, Opal!!

I apply this right after I put my moisturizer on; otherwise it doesn't apply well. I use the Ecotools concealer brush to apply on trouble spots and then blend it out with my fingers (I originally tried the Ecotools foundation brush , but found that I like smaller brushes to apply foundation) That way, it doesn't feel like a mask. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin either or make me break out.

I used this foundation for my wedding (I mixed it with Visage foundation and put Cover Fx oil blotting powder on top) and it lasted from 10 am until 1 am and it was 110 degrees that day! So definitely recommend for brides.

My only beef with it is that I don't feel that it allows my skin to breathe because of all the silicones in it . So I try not to wear it everyday but it's so hard because it makes my skin look good :) !

EDIT : Still using this product and still loving it. It doesn't break me out , which is a miracle and does not aggravate my rosacea.

Hi!

I really like this corrective foundation. I wearing make up (VICHY Dermablend Fluid) every day (I'm man) and VICHY Dermablend is totally, final best foundation (for man too) I ever had. Coverage is 100% with really natural (really important for man) look & feel on skin. And, is the really matt too (24 hours of wearing)

"Dermablend™ covers skin flaws whilst ensuring perfect coverage with no mask-like effect or caking and provides a natural looking finish with long lasting hold. Within the range is Dermablend™ high coverage corrective foundation, " - totally true!

"All Dermablend™ products are made from a high tolerance formula which has been tested under dermatological control and on sensitive and delicate skin. Vichy has trained a team of expert skincare advisors in pharmacies across the UK and Republic of Ireland as well as larger boots stores throughout the UK. These experts can offer tips and advise on camouflage techniques and help you find a suitable shades." - totally true too! Really ;)

Best one awesome foundation and brand!

Just one big WOW!! Working perfectly, no complaints at all.
Forget about primer and concealer, this is perfecting and concealing enough itself!
COLOR:
I have always a big problem to pick the right color - I am pale w/ yellow/olive undertones. I had to take the lightest color, 15 Opal (I tried a sample of 20 before, which was way too dark for me). I was hoping it wouldn't be too pinkish. Fortunately, the match is pretty good, not perfect, but good enough. I didn't expect such a success indeed.
TEXTURE&MAKING UP
Smooth, very easy to blend, melting onto skin, no sharp edges, no patches. Full, no-mask-like coverage, a little goes a long long way!!!! Perfectly buildable, can be used w/ a sponge or fingers which I liked the best. Conceals even my large pores and blackheads. Redness and color imperfections are just gone. Wonderful semi-matte to matte flawless finish. Caused no breakouts, no irritations.
RESUME
Definitely gonna buy again. This foundation works for me perfectly. Packaging is a decent tube. The only thing I dislike about this little wonder is its price which is around 30 USD in my country. This really sucks. Anyway, when I see the result on my face and realize that a little goes a long way...it's worth it!!!!!!!! :-))
ALL THUMBS UP!

This product does provide good coverage and a nice matte finish (unlike illuminare, which got super greasy)....BUT I just don't think I'll be re-purchasing. It looked good when first applied, but then started to sink into my pores/fine lines, making them super visible. I have extreme combination skin-- dry patches on my cheeks and an oily T-zone. This stuff literally STICKS to the dry patches and makes them look much more noticeable. Also, I have small white heads on my forehead, and it accented those bumps as well. I'm only 25 and I swear I looked 10 years older wearing this stuff! :(
I think this foundation would be fantastic if you have normal to oily skin all over, and want to cover up flat patches of discoloration/scars on your face...but not if you have my type of skin!
Crappy color selections too...I was lucky to find one that was a decent match for my skin tone. I have very fair skin with a slight yellow/beige undertone. Porcelain is their lightest shade, and it has a pink tone to it. Opal is their next lightest shade, and it has a more yellow tone (but still a little bit of pink). I found Opal matched my skin best.
The packaging is terrible. When first opened, a HUGE glob of the liquid comes bubbling out...so make sure you have a good container to catch and store the liquid in.
Good news-- this foundation did NOT break out my super-sensitive skin!
Hope this review helps!
****UPDATE: *****

EDIT: 10/10/12: After trying Kat Von D's new Lock-It Tattoo Foundation, I am in love!!!! PHENOMENAL coverage without oxidation/greasiness. See my review on this for more details, if you're interested. Not super natural, but at least the formulation is without parabens, mineral oil, fragrance, etc. :)

I've been on the lookout for a great coverage concealer that lasts. When I first tried this (in medium) it was fantastic. It covers amazingly well and lasted all day. It has an immediate dry finish which helps mask imperfections and can be built up very well. However, I broke out horribly from this! I mean really bad cystic acne that has stuck around for 2 weeks and is now only starting to heal. I really wanted to love this and end my search, but it just didn't work for my skin. Hope this product works better for you.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I am not so much a big fan of this foundation but i do continue to come back to it. It is a cream consistency but the colour selection is limited. I apply to clean skin what i prime with L'oreal resurfacing primer. My skin isn't in need of a full coverage camouflage make up but it is my personal preference to make the skin look perfect. I find on application that this foundation its look very beautiful,i have a slight glow and it looks natural however i find it doesn't stay as i would like it,it just disappears,i do not have very oily skin just normal so i do not find any reason or why it just disappears. Overall i still purchase because it gives me instant gratification but if i could find something better i would not continue to purchase this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Oi vey I did not like this stuff at all

Coverage: Extremely heavy, which was what I was looking for but this was a little mask like. Since I couldn't find my correct color, when I put this on it looked scary! Masked my natural skin completely

Color Selection: For such a full coverage foundation they should have more colors! I have golden undertones and medium-ish skin and there were no matches for me. I bought Bronze and it was way too dark & pink

Finish: So matte, its actually unflattering. I have many pimples and the finish bought out the bumps on my cheek & chin

I didnt wear this for long cos they second I put it on I screamed. I looked like Snooki. I don't know if it breaks people out or it lasts long, sorry :[
Supposed to be for sensitive skin though.
Did not try sheering it down with moisturizer, but that might be helpful?
$28 bucks at Duane Reade

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Perfect match for my skin. Does not cause any breakouts and great coverage for scars and redness. Will definitely buy again.