Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Bourbon

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 1/27/2008 1:36:00 AM

This is my HG eyeliner! I love the color (rich chocolate brown with golden shimmer) and the consistency of this liner. It glides on like a dream and doesn't tug the skin which is great. I don't have oily lids but I do need something that is semi-waterproof and smudge-free because I wear contacts and I have to use rewetting drops every few hours, and yet this eyeliner never fade or smudge on me. Most importantly, I have fair skin and I find most black eyeliners look too intense on me, so bourbon is a great alternative and it actually accentuates my hazel eyes beautifully. I've tried MAC teddy and Bobbi Brown chocolate shimmer gel liner but none of them beat bourbon. I normally get it at Ulta with coupon of $5 off $10 purchase which cut the price down to $10 for a pencil, what a steal! But I wouldn't mind pay full price for this eyeliner since I really think it's the best and worth every penny. :)

on 1/26/2008 3:49:00 PM

I must say I love the forumla. The new 24/7 formula is GREAT! It goes on smooth and stays on all day! I just don't like the color so much [got it with UD's Midnight Cowboy set]. Brown e/l has never worked for me...BUT I like the formula enough to give it 4 lippies and to keep using it!

on 1/25/2008 11:12:00 AM

The best eyeliner ive ever used- I have sensitive eyes and this product does not irritate them like every other eyeliner i have used plus it doesnt smudge either.

I love this eyeliner! I have yet to find an eyeliner that does not smudge at all, but at the same time is so soft. I have been using the Le Stylo Lancome eyeliners, but I got this one in a set and love it. The colour is amazing being a dark mocha brown with a bit of goldy shimmer. It glides on flawlessly with no tuging and stays put all day, even when I go swimming. I would recommend this product to everyone.

I love most of UD's 24/7 eye pencils, and this one is no exception. Bourbon is a gorgeous rich dark chocolate shade with golden/bronze shimmer to it & once it's applied it does not smudge. It goes on smoothly and creamily and really makes my blue-grey eyes pop. It's my HG brown pencil. Easy to sharpen with any good, sharp eye pencil sharpener (I use NYC or WnW 99 cent ones, I just make sure to replace them if they seem to get dull so that they don't eat my pencils). I used to think $15 was a lot to spend on an eyeliner and if these weren't fantastic I would still think so, but Bourbon is worth every penny (as is Gunmetal, Lust, & 1999). Will definitely repurchase!

I got this in a set with Midnight Cowboy Rides Again e/s, Heavy Metal glitter e/l in Midnight Cowboy, and a sample of UDPP. This is a beautiful dark chocolate brown with a little subtle gold shimmer to make it special. It glides on very smoothly (like an eye kohl) but stays put all day. I will definitely be repurchasing.

on 12/29/2007 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i love the color of this eyeliner and it is quite soft - no pulling. HOWEVER, and maybe i'm the only one that has this problem, i can't get it to sharpen right. it gets all uneven and crushed and half the liner ends up in the sharpener. the sharpener is new so i don't think it could be dull and it doesn't do this to other liners. so disappointing, bc i like everything else about it. if anyone has any tips/hints, feel free to write me. probably won't buy again though, which bums me out - i love UD.

on 12/2/2007 6:37:00 AM

The best eyeliner I've ever tried! For years I was hooked on the MAC eye kohl in Teddy (as an everyday shade) because of how easily it glided on my eye. Then I was watching What Not To Wear one day and saw Carmindy applying a gorgeous shimmery brown shade and I knew immediately that I had to have it. I paused my tv and had to ask my boyfriend what brand it said because it was sort of blurry. The shade turned out to be Bourbon. I bought it at Sephora the next day and now it is my new "everyday color". It goes on even smoother than the MAC eye kohls. I am so pleased I found it! Can't wait to buy some of the other shades, particularly the black and electric blue .

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Sorry to rain on the parade, but this one is going back to Sephora. The color is beautiful and I certainly won't argue with everybody's more than accurate description, but this didn't last too well on me. It wore okay on my top lash line over UD Primer Potion, but smudged too much on the bottom lash line.

on 11/27/2007 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

So pretty...a nice true dark brown with just a little glitter to make it special. Glides on really smoothly. You can't go wrong with this one... unlike some of the other colors in this line, you can wear this (almost) anywhere and with anything.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products