July 29, 2014 | 1299 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2008 2:50:00 AM More reviews by lessy

This lotion is a great moisturizer, but the smell was overwhelming especially for day. When applied at night, I could still smell it the next morning. Too much.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2008 8:03:00 PM More reviews by krsn89

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product works surprisingly well. I have extremely dry skin, to the point it's almost "scaly" if I don't lotion. I've been using Olay Quench for Extra Dry Skin religiously, but I ran out unexpectedly & the drugstore near my house only had the one for normal skin. I bought the huge container of this (so cheap! and so HUGE!) and tried it out, because my mom kept raving on about it. It goes on your skin surprisingly well, it's not greasy in the least! It dries fairly quickly too, which is good. The only reason I didn't rate it a 5 is because I'm not a big fan of the smell. At first, it's way too overpowering. After that, it's not so bad at all, but I can never put this on in the morning. I can only do it at night when I know I'm not going out... I guess I'm afraid that people might smell too much cocoa or something. Anyways, it's really minor. It's an excellent lotion: my skin is difficult to lotion, meaning that there's only a select few that will work, and this definitely lives up to the task. My skin is soft & moisturized. Overall, I'm happy with it & I would buy again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2008 7:06:00 PM More reviews by aebernero23

Great stuff. The smell is great, It does a good job of moisturizing (at least in the summer - haven't tried in winter yet), and is dirt cheap for the oversized pump bottle you get. Will definately buy again!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2008 11:07:00 PM More reviews by bruinsbaby119

Smells good......for like the first 5 seconds, then I get sick of it. I've never been a fan of the whole cocoa butter scent, but that's just me. It moisturizes well & does the job but I'm not sure if I'd buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2008 12:15:00 PM More reviews by babieedoll

Well overall this lotion smells great. It's not too thin or thick. Moisturizes well even for my feet then again I don't really have super dry skin just normal.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2008 4:28:00 PM More reviews by reasonle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

sooooo smooth! i love putting this on! my skin is much softer and looks glowier! the smell is strong, but doesnt stay so long that it makes you sick... rubs in really well, no greasy feel, just softness!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2008 10:12:00 PM More reviews by ng76

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Its a pretty good lotion. I use it morning and night. My skin has been soft ever since I started using it. It smells great, and after you put it on the scent (whats left of it) is not overpowering.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2008 5:53:00 PM More reviews by jacnqt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this lotion when I can't find Queen Helene's lotion. IMO the scent is not overpowering and nothing like chocolate cake as one reviewer posted but I do think the Vaseline is a more sugary cocoa butter scent that the cocoa butter scent of Queen Helene's lotion. Overall a good product and priced accordingly.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2008 2:44:00 PM More reviews by EllieBaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the first time I smelled this im all like "yum" but after a week i cant even use it anymore. its so disgustingly sweet. its like eating a chocolate cake that has 2 cups of extra sugar. eeeewwww

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2008 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Metoner

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I remember when I was younger, I really didn't enjoy the smell of cocoa butter, so I never used the lotion. Now that I'm getting older and developing and dealing with stretch marks, I'd figure I'd give it a try. Everyone tells me "stay away from those cheap brands", but I have to say, I LOVE THIS LOTION!! It has a really good smell, almost a caramely, cocoa smell to me. It does feel slightly weird when it goes on, but it absorbs quickly, and my skin has never looked so healthy. My stretch marks are fading a little bit,but I haven't been doing the best job of using it consistantly, so maybe with better use they would fade better, but over all its a good, inexpensive lotion and I recommend it to anyone.