Yogurt Mask

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Yoghurt (especially Turkish, Balkan, Greek )

on 5/21/2010 1:19:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

LOVE it! At first I was skeptical about this mask but so many positive reviews provoked my curiosity and I so have tried it 3 times in the past week. I use 1.5 tbsp of plain 1% yogurt mixed with a few drops of lemon juice and apply it to my cleansed face for about 30 min. After the first use my skin felt incredibly soft and after the third time I noticed that my skin tone has become more even and fresh, whatever redness I had was reduced. I think this mask is definitely something to try and will continue using it!

on 5/17/2010 5:57:00 PM

Cheap and cooling, especially for sunburns. I like it with rosewater or ACV. Packaging is tricky, as each foil wrapped cup is basically single use.

on 5/16/2010 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

really cheap way to exfoliate the skin with lactic acid. im exfoliating everyday with a lactic acid product now (amlactin). but i still use this as a treatment.

on 5/9/2010 1:07:00 PM

I've used Sisley, La Prairie, La Mer and other luxury brands MASKS and I'm not ever kidding if I say that Yogurt gives me a glow, moisture, calms my redness and acne, etc, etc like no other mask in the entire market, I'M SERIOUS!! IT'S AWESOME, I've recently tried a home made scrub: Yogurth and Coffee (To firm skin and control cellulite) The skin of my body has never been as firm and beautiful, it's almost like my skin is shining, glowing, so firm!! YOGURT WORKS LIKE MAGIC

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I used this last weekend. After to reading all the good reviews about it on MUA. I cleanse my face, Put layer the yogurt on left on for 20 mins washed off put moisturizer on and woke up the next morning no difference just a few gunk from white heads on my nose yeah i know goss. I was really hoping for this to brighten my face. Yet I woke up with a little break out. Ug

on 4/26/2010 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I must agree! Just did the mask last night with some lemon juice, and my skin came out feeling super soft:) I use full fat plain greek yogurt :) Have found the best beauty treatments have been in my kitchen the whole time...and not at the dept. store:) My skin is happy and so is my wallet:)

AMAZING. I've been using this yogurt mask for 2 months now, 3-4 times a week for 10 minutes. Now I've extended the mask to about 20 minutes a day. It's so amazing. My skin tone has evened out, my face is so clear....I've had some professional pictures done just yesterday, wow, amazing, no touch ups, nothing.

on 4/8/2010 6:29:00 PM

AWESOME! Used it plain Greek yogurt on my whole body and what a difference it made. I've never been so smooth in my entire life. Even my husband commented on how smooth I was. Of course, then he laughed because he thought I was joking when I told him what I used. But he said he can't argue with results because I was s-m-o-o-t-h! Can't say it did much for blemishes because I wasn't really breaking out at the time but it's an awesome mosturizing treatment. Skip pricey lactic acid masks and use this - totally worth it!

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Wow, this is just simply AMAZING. This is really a great mask, I never thought a yogurt mask would work so great? I used Plain yogurt. Left it on til' it tried took it off, moisturized after..And, wow! My face went amazingly soft. I had a few blemishes on my face and, this really reduced the size a whole lot! I was amazed. This is my hg mask..And, it seriously makes you glow! Like a natural skin glow.... This is my love. <3

on 3/6/2010 6:31:00 PM

Youghurt mask had saved all my body from sun burns..my botom from itchy,red bumbs from shaving,my hands got smooth and spoiled and my face..
My face is realy sensitive-reactive..and is going really calm and happy with a turkish or greek 3% youghurt mask..sometimes i add avocado or banana..sometimes i just enjoy the cool refreshing moment.
Have i said before about the youghurt mask i apply on hair for itchy scalp? Yeah that's great too And i also have a tip.. when i go to my family farm i ask for home made youghurt..sory..but after i eat half the other half i use it on my hair and face :)

Popular Masks