Yogurt Mask

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Yoghurt (especially Turkish, Balkan, Greek )

on 5/16/2010 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

really cheap way to exfoliate the skin with lactic acid. im exfoliating everyday with a lactic acid product now (amlactin). but i still use this as a treatment.

on 5/9/2010 1:07:00 PM

I've used Sisley, La Prairie, La Mer and other luxury brands MASKS and I'm not ever kidding if I say that Yogurt gives me a glow, moisture, calms my redness and acne, etc, etc like no other mask in the entire market, I'M SERIOUS!! IT'S AWESOME, I've recently tried a home made scrub: Yogurth and Coffee (To firm skin and control cellulite) The skin of my body has never been as firm and beautiful, it's almost like my skin is shining, glowing, so firm!! YOGURT WORKS LIKE MAGIC

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I used this last weekend. After to reading all the good reviews about it on MUA. I cleanse my face, Put layer the yogurt on left on for 20 mins washed off put moisturizer on and woke up the next morning no difference just a few gunk from white heads on my nose yeah i know goss. I was really hoping for this to brighten my face. Yet I woke up with a little break out. Ug

on 4/26/2010 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I must agree! Just did the mask last night with some lemon juice, and my skin came out feeling super soft:) I use full fat plain greek yogurt :) Have found the best beauty treatments have been in my kitchen the whole time...and not at the dept. store:) My skin is happy and so is my wallet:)

AMAZING. I've been using this yogurt mask for 2 months now, 3-4 times a week for 10 minutes. Now I've extended the mask to about 20 minutes a day. It's so amazing. My skin tone has evened out, my face is so clear....I've had some professional pictures done just yesterday, wow, amazing, no touch ups, nothing.

on 4/8/2010 6:29:00 PM

AWESOME! Used it plain Greek yogurt on my whole body and what a difference it made. I've never been so smooth in my entire life. Even my husband commented on how smooth I was. Of course, then he laughed because he thought I was joking when I told him what I used. But he said he can't argue with results because I was s-m-o-o-t-h! Can't say it did much for blemishes because I wasn't really breaking out at the time but it's an awesome mosturizing treatment. Skip pricey lactic acid masks and use this - totally worth it!

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Wow, this is just simply AMAZING. This is really a great mask, I never thought a yogurt mask would work so great? I used Plain yogurt. Left it on til' it tried took it off, moisturized after..And, wow! My face went amazingly soft. I had a few blemishes on my face and, this really reduced the size a whole lot! I was amazed. This is my hg mask..And, it seriously makes you glow! Like a natural skin glow.... This is my love. <3

on 3/6/2010 6:31:00 PM

Youghurt mask had saved all my body from sun burns..my botom from itchy,red bumbs from shaving,my hands got smooth and spoiled and my face..
My face is realy sensitive-reactive..and is going really calm and happy with a turkish or greek 3% youghurt mask..sometimes i add avocado or banana..sometimes i just enjoy the cool refreshing moment.
Have i said before about the youghurt mask i apply on hair for itchy scalp? Yeah that's great too And i also have a tip.. when i go to my family farm i ask for home made youghurt..sory..but after i eat half the other half i use it on my hair and face :)

on 3/5/2010 1:25:00 PM

This stuff is the bomb! I tried it with Greek yogurt after reading all the reviews here. It works great and is just the right consistency to stick to your face without sliding off everywhere! It leaves my face feeling super smooth and soft. I really like that I can put it ALL over my face including the dry areas right under my eyes without fear of irritation or blindness!!! I have used this frequently and left it on for up to an hour without irritation or break outs! Only down side is the smell which is truly nasty but does not linger once I wash it off. Definately recommend and the price cannot be beaten!

on 2/28/2010 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

The first time I used this mask I scared my mom xD. It makes your skin smooth AND makes for great entertainment, haha! I've tried the non fat and full fat, and surprisingly, the non fat irritated my skin less, and the full fat didn't seem to be any more moisturizing. In fact, the full fat kind irritates my skin if I leave it on for longer than 10 minutes. Go figure. I guess it just depends on the quality of the brand and what works for you.

I've been using this mask every three days for a month now. I put the yogurt on after I've washed and dried my face, leave it on for 5-10 minutes, then moisturize. It makes my skin soft and I've been getting less acne. It's a winner if you ask me.

Popular Masks