July 22, 2014 | 1724 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Exact Waterproof

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2006 2:29:00 AM More reviews by cupcakequeen

i have never been a waterproof mascara kind of girl. until now, that is. (i think i have found my hg!) this mascara is amazing, i swear. first, it doesn't have that gross wp smell. second, it holds a curl better than anything i have ever found. third, it stays in place when i go swimming. (i can float on a raft, jump in the pool like a little kid, swim underwater and pretend to be a fish - this stuff ain't moving!) my boyfriend was even amazed! i got out of the pool today smudge-free, clump-free, bunched-up lash free ... as long as cover girl makes this mascara, i'll buy it. =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2006 6:37:00 AM More reviews by Meaninc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the regular lash exact and longed for a waterproof version of it. Thank goodness CG heard my call. This is the most wonderful waterproof mascara that I have ever tried. I needed a WP mascara for hot and humid days when the regular mascara would just not hold through the intense moisture. This mascara holds very well. It does not smudge, flake, or wear away. I have notice that it doesn't build as well as the regular lash exact. I can only get 2 coats out of this without my lashes looking spidery. With the regular version I could get 3 to 4 coats. Fair warning though....you will need a very good eye makeup remover because this stuff does not budge. My Avon moisture effective eye makeup remover workes very well with the regular lash exact, but this waterproof version requires something stronger. I use Lancome's bifacial with this and it removes the mascara very well. overall this is a great mascara and I will always purchase for the hot summer months.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2006 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Valerie1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm really liking this one. It comes with a brush that has short little spikes all over it. This is the key to getting lashes separated. It really does separate lashes well. And it's very lengthening too. Makes lashes look very long and just perfect. It doesn't really thicken, but it's not too thin. Cute packaging too. Doesn't make my eyes water the way some waterproof mascaras do. Love it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2006 9:29:00 PM More reviews by PINKSG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well this almost became my fav mascara but it has it's flaws. It's so easy to apply, the brush is fantastic. I can get my lashes really long and the best part is getting every tiny lash in the corners. It seems to be a little drying, hope that won't mean missing eyelashes. It does flake a little. The worst part is that it smudges onto my upper eyelid. I haven't had that problem before and I don't like black smudges even though it's easy to correct. Just would have to keep my e/s handy. I probably won't buy it again but I answered yes because I will try it awhile longer or until I find something better. I'm just testing the new mascaras but I would recommend trying this one. It's really an amazing brush which gives me the idea to try the brush with other mascaras. It's packaged so that the brush comes separate. Will update in a few weeks. UPDATE: Does dry my lashes and have a lost a few. Won't buy again

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2006 2:43:00 PM More reviews by teachaero

Well, I could not wait for MF or CG to come out with this mascara in a waterproof formula. I went and bought it at Ulta.

At first, I did like it. It does hold curl and gives understated definition to my sparse, light colored lashes. BUT, after about the third use, I noticed that it did not go on as smoothly, it did actually clump a bit, and I had to comb through my lashes with a dry spoolie.

It does hold up fairly well throughout the day. I teach Spin classes, and even after two hours of sweating, working out and toweling off my face repeatedly, it did stay on except for a little flaking. So maybe I just need to master my application technique with this new brush some more?

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2006 2:17:00 PM More reviews by blondie_whoot

I brought this product looking for the best waterproof mascara out there that a little money could by. this is good it deffinatly stays on but when put up to the water test i just wish it would hold up better a tiny bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2006 10:27:00 PM More reviews by nilene

i love this mascara! I just ran out of my Bourjois waterproof when I came upon the reviews of lash exact. i am so in love with the brush! you could pile on 20 layers of this stuff and it still won't clump! definitely my HG mascara thus far and the waterproof version holds curl for a loooong time. gives great length and hold but not so much for volume. However, I like it because in the summer you don't necessarily want to look like you're wearing falsies either. great product and i highly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2006 2:29:00 PM More reviews by sweetcaroline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so excited for this product, since I can only use waterproof formulas (holds my straight lashes in a curl much better). I love the brush and had been using the brush (Max Factor's, which is similar) with a waterproof mascara until this came out. This product doesn't clump, smudge, budge, or smear. My lashes look super long and dark. However, this product doesn't add much volume. My only complaint is when I removed it last night, there were tiny black flakes everywhere around my eye. I will definately repurchase. I also got this at Ulta, retails around $7.50.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2006 11:42:00 PM More reviews by ocelot1

i got this at ULTA in black, they had just gotten it in. i liked the reg version a lot, so i decided to try this out too. Even tho i thought i had an "HG" before with fantastic lash waterproof or maybelline volume express waterproof, this is definetely my HG now. i really liked the regular version, but at the end of the day, my lashes werent curled anymore, but this held the curl really well and made my lashes beautifully clump free and perfectly defined, no matter how many coats i applied and l-o-n-g. i loved the fact that it made my straight medium length eyelashes curled and it looked like i had falsies. its still more of a natural look, so for people looking for drama, look elsewhere. this did thicken my lashes only slightly, but i look more for curl hold power and length in my mascara. the packaging is the same as the reg except that the wand brush isnt purple, its black, but who cares, it gets black or brown with the mascara anyways, and the silver ring around the neck is blue instead of silver indicating that it is waterproof. i love this and it is definetly a repurchase.