October 22, 2014 | 1806 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sonia Kashuk - Remove

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2008 1:25:00 PM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this stuff just because of the fabulous reviews on this board, and I am not disappointed. I first tried make up remover wipes thinking it would remove my eye makeup, they broke me out, and killed my skin. I honestly was afraid of using the oil, because I thought it would sting, and not do a good job removing the makeup. Luckily this remover proved me wrong! It is a very light oil that managed to remove all of my eye makeup down to my waterproof mascara without any problems. It didn't sting my eyes, and it was quite gentle. I will be buying this again in the future complete HG! The only minor gripe I have with it, is the ugly color it is, kind of ultra violet. Then again that is her signiture color, but it's not that big of a deal. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2008 11:24:00 AM More reviews by sissi63

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Better than Effacil.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2008 7:18:00 AM More reviews by got_pink

ever since my beloved Ponds Bare & Repair got discontinued, this is the closest that i've found to replacing it. after i ran out of this i even tried finding alternatives, but nothing could take off my super heavy duty waterproof mascaras like SK Remove could. i will seriously go hunt down every bottle if i ever get word that this is going to be d/c too! for only $10 for a decent sized bottle (never seen eye makeup remover come in such a big tall bottle), i couldn't ask for more.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2008 1:14:00 PM More reviews by MeredithK02

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm so glad that MUA recommended this! I've been using BB's eye makeup remover, which works great, but I was hesitating to spend $20+ on another bottle. Sonia Kashuk's works every bit as well and the packaging (simple open top) is easier to use. And it's less than half the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2008 2:18:00 AM More reviews by labellavita123

This is hands down the best eye makeup remover I have tried among the many - Kiehls, Lancome, MAC, Almay, Neutrogena, etc. It takes everything off in a fell swoop. I have finally found my HG and will never stray again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2008 10:57:00 PM More reviews by tetsu69

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What a neat little find! I picked this up at Target for $10. This takes off eye make-up like its nothing and it feels very gentle on the eyelids. Its only slightly harsher than water and no odor. There seems like there's a lot in each bottle, so it lasts quite a while. Its a worthwhile product if you wear a lot of eye make-up or make-up that's hard to wash off.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2008 12:41:00 PM More reviews by HelloBrigi

My HG product for make-up removers. Am probably on my 10th bottle. Gets everything off and doesn't leave any oily residue - doesn't irritate my eyes at all. I recommend to all my friends...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2008 12:01:00 AM More reviews by sanckensmom

While on the hunt for a good make up remover, I found this after reading through MUA reviews...while I hate spending 10 bucks on a product to remove my eye make up, I love it. It removes every trace of my heavy duty makeup and does not leave the tiniest bit of grease or oil behind...amazing....I then went the next day to CVS and bought Lumene's version for around 6 dollars....it is good too, but slightly oily...I am using the Lumene first, then following up with the SK to remove the oiliness...they are both good, but SK is the definite winner in my book!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2008 7:15:00 PM More reviews by LeanneMM

This is my definite HG make-up remover! I found out about it since Paula Begoun recommends it in her new book. It takes off even the toughest eye make-up in a gentle way, and is not irritating at all on my sensitive eyes. I put some on a cotton pad, hold it up to my eyes for a few seconds, and gently wipe it off. It leave a little oily residue, but it comes off easily with soap and water. It's wonderful!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2007 10:03:00 AM More reviews by joy2uandme

Tried this again just recently and this irritates my eyes something fierce. If you have sensitive eyes I would approach this with caution. Please Sonia add some anti-irritants to this because price and amount are excellent. Can also find at Target stores. I wish this worked for me.

11 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No