Sonia Kashuk Remove

4.4

Water, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Hexylene Glycol, Poloxamer 184, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Ext. Violet 2.

on 7/3/2008 12:48:00 AM

Does everything it claims! I wear contacts and it was very gentle on my eyes, a little bit blurry after, but that goes away real quick.

It's been able to take off all my waterproof products: AquaEyes, Maybelline Full & Soft, DiorShow, etc. I use a cotton pad to apply and hold it over my eye a couple of seconds for the remover to loosen up the products and then the makeup wipes right off. AND you don't have to use that much as long as you give yourself a couple of seconds to let the remover soak. It does leave an oily residue, but I usually follow up with washing my face.

The packaging is pretty: clean and sleek, pretty sturdy, it won't break if you drop it. But one time, I wasn't very careful with the cotton pad and spilled some product. I'd really prefer a squeeze bottle.

on 6/29/2008 11:04:00 PM

You know when you've been using a mediocre product and then you find one that is GREAT. That's what happened when I finally found a bottle of Remove this week. The next day I prayed the one remaining bottle would still be there and it was, so I bought it too. Thoroughly removes my mascara, it doesn't sting and it's pretty. Shared the bottle with my mom and she loves it too. Just go buy some.

on 6/25/2008 12:41:00 AM

I love this product! It doesn't sting my eyes like L'Oreal's liquid and Almay's gel remover, nor is it ridiculously greasy and oily like Almay's liquid remover. I was a little leery of paying $9.99 but it was totally worth it, plus you get 4 ounces, which is a lot compared to all the other brands. :)

on 5/3/2008 1:25:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I got this stuff just because of the fabulous reviews on this board, and I am not disappointed. I first tried make up remover wipes thinking it would remove my eye makeup, they broke me out, and killed my skin. I honestly was afraid of using the oil, because I thought it would sting, and not do a good job removing the makeup. Luckily this remover proved me wrong! It is a very light oil that managed to remove all of my eye makeup down to my waterproof mascara without any problems. It didn't sting my eyes, and it was quite gentle. I will be buying this again in the future complete HG! The only minor gripe I have with it, is the ugly color it is, kind of ultra violet. Then again that is her signiture color, but it's not that big of a deal. continued >>

on 4/5/2008 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Better than Effacil.

on 3/20/2008 7:18:00 AM

ever since my beloved Ponds Bare & Repair got discontinued, this is the closest that i've found to replacing it. after i ran out of this i even tried finding alternatives, but nothing could take off my super heavy duty waterproof mascaras like SK Remove could. i will seriously go hunt down every bottle if i ever get word that this is going to be d/c too! for only $10 for a decent sized bottle (never seen eye makeup remover come in such a big tall bottle), i couldn't ask for more.

on 3/3/2008 1:14:00 PM

I'm so glad that MUA recommended this! I've been using BB's eye makeup remover, which works great, but I was hesitating to spend $20+ on another bottle. Sonia Kashuk's works every bit as well and the packaging (simple open top) is easier to use. And it's less than half the price!

This is hands down the best eye makeup remover I have tried among the many - Kiehls, Lancome, MAC, Almay, Neutrogena, etc. It takes everything off in a fell swoop. I have finally found my HG and will never stray again.

on 2/21/2008 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

What a neat little find! I picked this up at Target for $10. This takes off eye make-up like its nothing and it feels very gentle on the eyelids. Its only slightly harsher than water and no odor. There seems like there's a lot in each bottle, so it lasts quite a while. Its a worthwhile product if you wear a lot of eye make-up or make-up that's hard to wash off.

on 2/17/2008 12:41:00 PM

My HG product for make-up removers. Am probably on my 10th bottle. Gets everything off and doesn't leave any oily residue - doesn't irritate my eyes at all. I recommend to all my friends...