Garnier FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream

3.5

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trideceth-6, Argania Spinosa Oil/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil/Apricot Kernel Oil, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, CI 19140/Yellow 5, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, CI 15985/Yellow 6, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.I.L. D46895/1.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

I use this basically to eliminate frizz and for that purpose, it does a superb job. I tried using it as a leave-in on wet hair, but I didn't like it serving that purpose. It smells pleasant enough, price is really reasonable, and I like the fact that you get so much. I used it the first time in a long time tonight and I was amazed at the results! I was looking in my cabinet for something that would tame my frizzies and I have always been using serums...which I might add, don't do anything for my African-American hair. I put this on my very wavy twist-out style and voila! Hair like new.

Pretty good product. Doesn't do miracles to my hair, but makes it a little softer, and less frizzy, especially in the winter.
I hate the bottle though, you have to squeeze it like crazy!!
Also another plus, it leaves my hands soft ^_^

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I purchased this product right after I received the best hair cut of my life at a salon. I always want to buy the products at the salon but I know I can find something similar if not better for a third of the price at a drug store and I was determined to find something that would leave my hair feeling as good as it did when I left the salon. My hair looked great from the cut and all she put in my hair was a thicker leave in conditioner that I had never used before and Paul Mitchellís Wax Spray to hold the style. In the drugstore I found this product for under five dollars and it has lasted me months!!! It does loose itís sitting ability when the bottle runs low due to its plastic structure but it smells great along with other Garnier products and I use it daily. My hair has never looked better and I owe it to this product. For the price I would definitely buy again and am thankful I didnít purchase anything from the salon. It gets greasy on my crown if I donít wash my hair for an extra day. The quick fix to that is to run some baby powder around the roots lightly and to re blow dry the style for sculpting purposes. Great product along with so many other Garnier products I own.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

wow,this leave in cream is amazing.i was looking for something to tame my frizzy,dry,wavy hair and this took care of everything.it left my hair soft,shiny,bouncy,it looks super healthy,not dull or sticky and i don't feel like a have a bunch of product on,i can't believe i found a product that is like a miracle for my hair,HG status for me.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have long thick straight asian hair. After moving from a humid area to a dry area for a year, I find my hair suffering tons of split ends. My hair tangles so badly every morning that i can't comb it at all. I put this product after towel-dried hair (as instruction), but unfortunately, no matter how little i tried to put, it still makes my hair feel heavy and glossy. Due to the heavy buildup, it adds much to body to my hair like i've put in an entire bottle of volumizer. I've tried Neutrogena triple moisture leave-in cream and that seems to be much lighter and less buildup. I'm still on the hunt of my HG leave-in.

Oh, btw, it does smell great. Such a shape it's a no keeper.

This is a very good leave in conditioner that leaves my dry, frizzy hair managable but not gross and greasy. Just use a little though -- if you use too much you might be a bit weighed-down. Very inexpensive, good value.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

my first time using this, i was walking in publix, spotted this, put some in my hand (heheh), and applied it to my hair. It smelled great and i noticed how touchibly soft my hair was!! so i bought the whole bottle. At first i was using it on towel dried hair and then i'd blow dry, but i noticed my hair was not soft like it was at the store. So i started using it AFTER i'm done blow drying and it works better! the blow dry kinda burns most of the product off, that's why i wasn't gettting results. Instead, i use tresemme heat tamer before i blow dry, and this cream after.... :)

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse

This product does an outstanding job on my daughter's hair- which is very soft, curly, and tangles easily. It makes her unruly hair manageable, just like it advertises on the bottle. This is one of those rare products that I will contine to buy over and over. I just hope it's never discontinued. It does everything it says it will do on the bottle for my daughter's hair. When I wash her hair first, I get great results. If I don't wash it, I still get really good results. I can't wait to try it on my own hair which is naturally kinky, curly. The only reason I didn't give this product all 5s is because, when I get down to the last drop, it's going to be very difficult to use every last drop. If the product was in a jar instead, I would be able to wipe every bit up with my fingers. I guess I just have to cut open the bottle. (*_*)

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have curly hair which unfortunately means that it's prone to frizz, especially when my hair is wet. I use this on my wet hair right after I get out of the shower and it works great. My hair is alot easier to deal with and it doesn't make it feel greasy, Will repurchase!<3

Thanks, ladies! I bought this based on reviews here and it really does work. I was using Kiehl's leave in and found that it didn't help with frizzies and seemed to make my wave/curl pattern off (straight on bottom, spirally on top). The Garnier leave in really does help with frizz and shine! It seemed like my hair dried a little faster too-- meaning the waves didn't dry all wonky. My hair is really soft, much less frizzy, and super manageable.

Popular Styling Products