April 21, 2014 | 1283 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2006 5:13:00 PM More reviews by jcyg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this conditioner after I get out of the shower and before I barrage my hair with irons and blowdryers. It is a little thick, and I have to be careful because my hair is a bit on the fine side, but for the most part my hair actually looks and feels much, much healther than when I was using FF. Very silky and shiney. This is an awesome replacement because it costs less than $5 and comes in a HUGE container. The only downside is it smells god-awful, but that fades pretty quickly.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2006 11:11:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

I am really sad that this did not work for me. It was a bit too thick and although, my hair is thick and can be coarse, it made it unmanageable and actually frizzier than norm. That said, I am really disappointed. I am going back to my dear Johnson's Buddies leave-in spray (for chidlren).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2006 3:09:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My 3rd Garnier product I have ever tried. Garnier products are not nearly conditioning enough for dry damaged colored hair like my own. The only reason I got this was because it was buy 3 of their products for only $8 at Walgreens the other day. Plus I used it in Hawaii while on vacation so the scent reminds of that time. But then this other lady's review mentioned that the scent closely reminded her of bugspray. I can see what she is saying. *sigh* back to my HG Herbal Essences for me. This leave In conditioner does nothing for my hair. It can't even help me comb it out. Not the best I have tried. So far the scent is the only thing going for it if I can get the thought of bugspray out of my head.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/22/2006 8:58:00 AM More reviews by Jujubegirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I first tried this when I was trying to manage my very long, very thick permed hair. It's had a tendency to frizz lately, and is hard to control. It was very havy and flattened out a lot of the curl, leaving it an ugly wavy sort of mess.

So I put the stuff aside.

Now, I am so frustrated with my hair and waiting for the perm to grow out, and I am trying to flatten out the curl enough that I can braid it. This stuff works okay for that. I dampen my hair slightly, then run some of this goo through my hair, and then braid.

It's good enough, for someone who refuses to use an iron or other heat to straighten out her stupid perm. (I did love the perm, but it's too much to maintain, and instead of a re-perm, I'm opting to grow it out.)

The bottle stinks. I have to really mash it to get any product out.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2006 7:47:00 PM More reviews by lucyrox

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

UGH, I just can't get past the awful smell. This is a leave-in conditioning cream, similar in texture to L'Oreal Studio Line Anti-frizz cream (but the L'Oreal cream smells great). It smells so bad, I had to return it. I wouldn't wish this bad smell on my worst enemy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2006 11:20:00 PM More reviews by bethany117

Looks like it's just me..but this stuff was horrible on my hair. Made it very weighed down..very heavy cream. And my hair seemed frizzier after using it too. Will not repurchase and will most likely put this up for swap.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2006 9:38:00 PM More reviews by amay77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hands down the BEST deep conditioner and I've tried them all. I have color treated, dry and at times frizzy hair. I wash my hair first thing while in the shower, then apply this to my hair and let it sit while I wash and shave, then rinse. My hair is sooooo soft afterwards. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2006 11:55:00 AM More reviews by DaleJrFan50

Very heavy, but very effective in calming frizz and keeping hair moisturized. Lately my hair has been very dry and I find that using a small amount of this does the job to help me style my hair better. The first time I used it, it was very nice and I just couldn't keep my hands out of my hair b/c it was soft again. Clarifying will help if any build up will occur. Great ds product though. Will keep around for those extra dry days!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2006 3:22:00 AM More reviews by lost_american516

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i like this. it smells good, it makes my hair smooth and silky, and i know it's very good for my hair. no problems. i think the bottle's cute too. <3 kADY

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2006 2:45:00 PM More reviews by happygirl1

I have fine, wavy hair, that is generally healthy, and I used this last night (a pea-sized amount), and distributed it through the ends of my hair.. and kind of massaged it into the ends. After blowdrying, my hair was silky soft and felt very moisturized. I used an iron to curl the ends inwards this morning, and my hair still felt very soft afterwards! I'd like to use this as a heat protectant as well. Don't worry if you have fine hair.. you can still use this. Just make sure to use a very small amount (maybe even less than pea-sized), and that should be plenty. Love the scent.. so much better than the serum. It actually smells like their deep conditioning masque. I chose that I'd buy it again, but I think it'll last me a lifetime!