China Glaze Ruby Pumps

4.7

AWESOME. new fave color.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I absolutely LOVE China Glaze Ruby Pumps. It's the second CG polish that I bought and I'm very happy with my purchase. It's an incredibly beautiful color that's can be worn year round (IMO). I love wearing black as a base and then adding 1 or 2 coats of Ruby Pumps over it. I love lookin at my nails haha. The color is gorgeous! And it lasts for a good few weeks when I use the Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. Perfect for Valentine's Day.

Beautiful. The glitter remains hidden under a layer of jelly-like polish. In my opinion, the glitter isn't in your face, but instead is very subtle and gorgeous. This polish really comes out when you apply a topcoat and I absolutely adore it. I don't find it hard to remove at all, I guess it depends on which nail polish remover you use. This polish definitely is a win for me.

Ruby Pumps is one of my favourite China Glaze nailpolishes. It's a gorgeous glittery red colour. I love wearing this for the holidays, but one that I will be using all year as well. I like to put on 3 coats when I wear this, and it does take a little longer to remove because of the glitter (to me it is worth it). Staying power is pretty decent, I do get some chipping after a few days.

To compare it to a couple other red glitter polishes that I have: OPI Dear Santa is a brighter red, and OPI Smitten With Mittens is a bit deeper than Ruby Pumps.

bought it at sallys and havent tried it yet, but in the bottle the color is gorg. i'm wearing this valentine's day week for sure!

Love in a bottle.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this polish. It's a red glitter suspended in a deep ruby red base and looks really beautiful on nails. I like it because it isn't too garish (for a glitter polish), just a nice sparkle that can be worn everyday or for special occasions. I really like the formula, it applies very evenly and smoothly and dries quickly. Also, you get a pretty large bottle, and the price is cheaper than OPI, another high-quality brand.

This is my holiday polish, a beautifully glittery - but not at all garish or cheap looking - holiday red polish

Brought this based on all the recs and reviews. I thought it would be the perfect red for me but unfortunately didn't work out.

The color is a very sparkly dark red. Somehow, the color made my pale feet looks very dirty. Also one of the harder colors to remove with normal cotton balls. The glitter does not budge. You need to use craft felt to remove it easily. And because of the color, if you don't remove all the nail polish from side of your nail beds, it looks like you had a bloody accident.

I have since then found my perfect red and it is Essie Jag-U-Are.

A classic red that everyone should own, it flatters all skin tones and is gorgeous. It's a mid tone red with red and gold shimmer. The formula is sheer-ish, it took 2 coats for opacity and 3 coats for depth. Nice drying time with Lippmann's Addicted to Speed.

Top Rated China Glaze Products