Annick Goutal Petite Cherie

on 3/15/2003 6:04:00 AM

Giggling and dispossessed.

on 2/15/2003 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

At first I loved this perfume. By the time I was nearing the end of the bottle, I didn't like it at all. The pear notes are really strong (which is the reason I bought it because I rarely smelled pear notes in fragrance back then). But, I think it was just a bit too cloyingly sweet for the long haul. I'm glad I used it up, but I wouldn't repurchase.

on 1/15/2003 7:33:00 AM

in EDT i found this sharp and grassy, but it may have been an old bottle. in EDP, its fruitier and softer, the grass note is more mellow. i wish it was longer lasting and stronger but that might make it a different scent altogether.

on 11/7/2002 8:46:00 AM

I love this fragrance, because it's fruity and sweet. I adore pear scents, so this is it for me! I am disappointed in a few things about it, though. The fruit scent disappears very quickly, leaving behind the grassy notes. They too, are gone within a couple of hours. This perfume is expensive, so spraying it on a couple of times a day is simply impractical (plus, you'd probably make some office enemies, spraying perfume all day!) I've been unable to find any products other than the body cream, or else I'd try to layer it to make it last longer. But, I'll keep buying it, because the smell really is unique and I love it while it lasts.

on 10/17/2002 10:46:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I can't believe that I like this fragrance! I'm almost ashamed to admit it...I usually adore perfumes like Messe di Minuit, Route du Vetiver, Black Cashmere, Bvlgari Black, and Ambre Sultan...and now this! At first sniff I though, "this is way too girly - not me at all." But time and again, I just kept going back to that little sample spray and sniffing and thinking...and sniffing and thinking...
It still is very feminine, and it's not a perfume I would or could wear on an everyday basis, but there's just something about the sweet laziness of the grasses, peaches and pears makes me think of sitting on a shaded porch swing in the heat of summer, watching the sun and the light breeze ruffle the grass on the front lawn...very lighthearted and pretty. I'd have to be in "the mood" to wear this, and I don't get soft and girly moods very often, but when I do, I'll definitely reach for this. continued >>

This is a very sweet, fruity floral. I like it, though it seems to make me sneeze a little. It may be a little too sweet for me. It reminds me of New Orleans, for some reason. It's just a pretty scent that makes me feel like a southern belle. I'm not sure if I'll keep it or swap it, but I do like it and find it to be unique amongst the other fragrances I own.

on 9/26/2002 10:19:00 PM

I wish it weren't so pricy, because I would bathe in this if I could! Yummy, floral/fruity!!

on 9/17/2002 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This fragrance is very fruity and light - almost edible in its sweetness. I'd call this a very youthful fragrance. Sadly, on me it quickly turned to the scent of fresh gummy bears!

on 8/26/2002 5:30:00 PM

I hate to say this but these all stink, no matter what fragrance you buy. They smell the same to me. Like celery, grass and dirt. It smells too cheap for the price they charge. Ewww!

on 8/7/2002 1:28:00 PM

I loved the way this smelled on the scent strip I found on a magazine: pears and peaches, evoking indeed nice childhood memories. But it simply does not work well on my skin: the initial fruity scent turns quicky into a single, grass-like, strong sour note. I got the EdT and then the EdP, thinking maybe it would react differently, but, unfortunatelly ,it smelled just as bad on me...

Popular Fragrances