Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick Shimmer Brick Compact (All colors)

4.1

Caprylic/Capric Triglycerid. Zea Mays (Corn) Starch. Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate. Nylon 12. Dipentaeythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinare. Isostearyl Isostearate. Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate. Talc. Sorbitan Stearate. Water\Aqua\Eu. Polyacrylamide. C13-14 Isoparaffin. Polyvinyl Alcohol. Bytylene Glycol. Laureth-7. Tin Oxide. Sodium Benzoate. Sodiym Dehydroacetate. Phenoxyethanol. Methyparaben. Ethylparaben. Proplyparaben. Butylparaben.

Oh my gosh, I didn't give in to the hype last season (although I thought it was pretty) but received this in a swap and am loving it. I normally don't even wear eyeshadows but the colors are pretty. I was scared that they colors would blend too much if I used it as a blush but that is not so. The shimmer isn't overly shimmery like some of the other shimmer compacts out there. I am definitely going to stock up on this one! It would be interesting if they came out with various shades of the Shimmerbrick compact =)

I love this! The colors are beautiful and it is worth every penny. I use each color separate as eye shadows and also I use them all together as a bronzer or a blush. A definate must have!

Update: this is pure shimmer almost no color. tried to use as an eyeshadow, but after a while it dried out and the powder will not cling. sold on eBay!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love my new Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick compact. The colors are wonderful and it goes on very sheer and nice. This is probably a product that I will use mainly as a blush - it give me a natural looking tannish glow.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am so happy that I finally have this! I have been wanting it ever since last Christmas and I was so glad to hear that BB was going to put it out again for the holiday's. I mainly bought this to use as eyeshadows. Some have said that this is too shimmery to be used as that, but I don't find that to be true at all. It applies wonderfully and if I use it as an eyeshadow the result is beautiful. The shimmer is not over powering and it does not fall under my eyes, it stays put. This compact is simply stunning to look at and it is well worth $35. I'm so happy that I went ahead and ordered it!

I didn't love this. I think this is one of those limited edition items that everyone feels they *must* have because it is elusive and will only be available for a short time.
I bought into the hype, but eventually swapped it as I just didn't use it.

As the other reviewers said, the shimmer gets everywhere. I put this on my cheeks and it seemed to migrate all over. Used as eyeshadow it's really pretty, but even as a shadow, the shimmer gets everywhere. Messssy!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this compact! Maybe it is because I'm pale and shimmer doesn't show up on my skin as well as on darker skin, but this wasn't overly shimmery on me. It gives my cheeks a nice glow. All of the colors are very pretty and can be used on cheeks and eyes. I even used the pinkish one on my lips mixed with a little lip glass. A very versatile item with endless possibilities! Now if only they would make it permanent!!!

OK, for months I've been searching and looking everywhere to get my hands on one of this famous compact and when I finally got it.. I am so totally not impressed =(
It is probably too shimmery to use on my face.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I have noticed the problem with the shimmer going everywhere. However when used as an eyeshadow it doesn't crease and the colors work well with each other. I find it a nice addition to my collection and would recommend to anyone who feels they need some shimmer in their life.

Great for blush (if your very fair like me) and an all over glow. I also use the individual colors as eye shadow. Too bad its discontinued, I bought mine on ebay and it was very expensive.