The Body Shop Chamomile Eye Makeup Remover

3.1

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Coco-Glucoside, Carbomer, Algae Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.

on 3/4/2005 11:17:00 AM

It stung my eyes and the skin around my eyes, the packaging was so ugly I decanted it into an old Paul & Joe bottle. It does remove eye makeup, but mmm that burning sensation...? I prefer using good old Cetaphil, which is also dirt cheap and has ugly packaging, but is milder on the skin.

on 2/14/2005 4:22:00 PM

This product has the consistency of water but removes makeup effortlessly. I adore it because I cannot stand oily products around the eye area, I fear they contribute to that *beastly* eyesore millia, and my opthamologist cautioned against baby oil in the eye area due to eventual build up on the cornea. I highly recommend this as it is gentle, effective, and greaseless.

on 1/18/2005 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

this is the best eye make up remover I've ever used, It's so gentle yet it takes away all my eye make up easily! A little goes such a long way so you're bottle will last a really long time.

on 12/19/2004 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Over the past years I've tried several eye makeup removers like Lancome, Yves Rocher, etc,, and found a new irritation on my eye lid. This chamomile remover is the best that I've ever found,, and I hope they don't ever discontinue it!! It removes well and is not sticky, doesn't leave a greasy film on my eye. I just bought Paula's choice remover,, knowing how gentle her products are, and it leaves a greasy film on my eye. So I am sticking with Body Shop on this one!!

on 12/11/2004 3:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff stings my eyes. it's supposed to be gentle. I don't have sensative eyes either. and it takes forever to get my eye make up off. I sometimes use benefit's she laq and this stuff does NOT get that off at all. but it does get off my lipfinity lipstick when i wear it. I won't buy it again though. i've had it for like 2 years and i haven't even made a dent in it.

on 12/1/2004 7:52:00 PM

I got a generous sample of this stuff from TBS w/ a bag I purchased... I have been out of eye m/u remover anyway, so I thought "what the heck..." First impression of this stuff is great, BUT it hurts when you get it in your eye... I mean *burns,* so based on that I will not repurchase. If it had not burned I would have ran out to buy a full size based on the fact that it does remove the eye m/u well w/o any tugging, pulling, or greasy leftover feeling.

on 11/23/2004 7:18:00 AM

This stuff totally stung my eyes when I used it. Bought it at my TBS GNO Party, and emailed her right after receiving it that I wanted my $$ back. No thanks!! I will stick to Avons Moisture effective Eye makeup remover! That is my fav!

on 11/19/2004 11:47:00 PM

This stuff burned. It does work, and on waterproof makeup too, but I hated the sticky feeling it left behind, like there's some sort of film on my face. Fortunately, it comes off easily with water but it's still a pain. Would not repurchase.

on 11/7/2004 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I've used this product for years because it works well. I've never had a problem with it irritating my skin or eyes, and it effectively removes all eye make-up (including water-proof mascara). Definately better than other products I've tried on a whim.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Removes makeup well, but burns the skin around my eyes!!