October 24, 2014 | 1049 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - The Body Shop - Chamomile Eye Makeup Remover

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2004 3:39:00 AM More reviews by Anya1976

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff stings my eyes. it's supposed to be gentle. I don't have sensative eyes either. and it takes forever to get my eye make up off. I sometimes use benefit's she laq and this stuff does NOT get that off at all. but it does get off my lipfinity lipstick when i wear it. I won't buy it again though. i've had it for like 2 years and i haven't even made a dent in it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2004 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Jocelyn88

I got a generous sample of this stuff from TBS w/ a bag I purchased... I have been out of eye m/u remover anyway, so I thought "what the heck..." First impression of this stuff is great, BUT it hurts when you get it in your eye... I mean *burns,* so based on that I will not repurchase. If it had not burned I would have ran out to buy a full size based on the fact that it does remove the eye m/u well w/o any tugging, pulling, or greasy leftover feeling.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2004 7:18:00 AM More reviews by gsxrgirl

This stuff totally stung my eyes when I used it. Bought it at my TBS GNO Party, and emailed her right after receiving it that I wanted my $$ back. No thanks!! I will stick to Avons Moisture effective Eye makeup remover! That is my fav!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/19/2004 11:47:00 PM More reviews by feral_pixie

This stuff burned. It does work, and on waterproof makeup too, but I hated the sticky feeling it left behind, like there's some sort of film on my face. Fortunately, it comes off easily with water but it's still a pain. Would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2004 1:56:00 AM More reviews by JasperTear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've used this product for years because it works well. I've never had a problem with it irritating my skin or eyes, and it effectively removes all eye make-up (including water-proof mascara). Definately better than other products I've tried on a whim.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2004 3:51:00 PM More reviews by luvsbrdeddragns

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Removes makeup well, but burns the skin around my eyes!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2004 12:23:00 AM More reviews by Angel_Ling

Very gentle -- but so gentle that it doesn't take off all my eye makeup (and I don't wear waterproof mascara, either!). I've been using this for several months, and can conclusively say that this product is pretty average. I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2004 9:18:00 AM More reviews by joocy79

This is a great product. It removed all of my non-waterproof makeup, and left my eye area fresh and dry. It's liquidy, but luckily the packaging doesn't allow it to pour out like crazy. I'd definitely buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2004 3:56:00 PM More reviews by picholine506

i use this to take off my liquid eye liner. it's very gentle and works well. comes in a large bottle and only costs $12.50. definitely a staple.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2004 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Fates

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This eye makeup remover is not oil-based, and yet it's effective in removing waterproof mascara. It does not have any strong alcohol smell or fragrance---very mild and it is gentle on my eyes! Will buy this again :)