April 18, 2014 | 752 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - The Body Shop - Chamomile Eye Makeup Remover

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2004 12:23:00 AM More reviews by Angel_Ling

Very gentle -- but so gentle that it doesn't take off all my eye makeup (and I don't wear waterproof mascara, either!). I've been using this for several months, and can conclusively say that this product is pretty average. I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2004 9:18:00 AM More reviews by joocy79

This is a great product. It removed all of my non-waterproof makeup, and left my eye area fresh and dry. It's liquidy, but luckily the packaging doesn't allow it to pour out like crazy. I'd definitely buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2004 3:56:00 PM More reviews by picholine506

i use this to take off my liquid eye liner. it's very gentle and works well. comes in a large bottle and only costs $12.50. definitely a staple.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2004 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Fates

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This eye makeup remover is not oil-based, and yet it's effective in removing waterproof mascara. It does not have any strong alcohol smell or fragrance---very mild and it is gentle on my eyes! Will buy this again :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2004 10:58:00 PM More reviews by girliex601x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

for some reason, it does not too well w/ eye make-up and burns ur eyes if u are not careful when rubbing over ur eye. it left my skin feeling a lil sticky afterwards. the bottle does contain a good size amount for the price and it seems really gentle on the skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2004 10:17:00 AM More reviews by MtnBikeGrl

I love this product! I bought it on a whim, browsing thru The Body Shop, because I was very unhappy with my Clinique solvent (read review). The Body Shop only makes gentle products, so I went for it. I was pleased I did, because it swipes on with a cotton square easily, and doesn't feel harsh at all. I splash on water before my cleanser goes on, and the makeup is on its way out. The chamomile is very gentle, and unlike the Clinique stuff it didn't irritate the fragile skin around my eyes. It lasts a long time, but I will definitely repurchase when I run out!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2004 10:33:00 AM More reviews by ReinaInNYC

This is supposed to be a gentle remover. I once got some of it in my eye and it wwas stinging like crazy.

This is extremely greasy and does not do a great job of taking off waterproof liners and mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2004 8:10:00 AM More reviews by nink006

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this one while it was on sale and I was just used it up. It's a nice product, quite gentle for my sensitive skin, and it cleans well (even waterproof mascara).
Just wanna try something else, otherwise I'll buy this one again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2003 12:44:00 AM More reviews by careroll

i love this.. it's so gentle and perfect for sensitvie eyes. def will rebuy again

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2003 1:20:00 AM More reviews by VanessaVQ

I too experienced a burning sensation around my eyes that I have never experienced with any sort of face cleanser or make-up remover before. it says its gentle so i'm not sure who they think that applies to because generally, my skin is not sensitive at all. i really had to scrub to get my make-up off too, which probably made the irritation even worse. i went back to using baby oil which doubles as an excellent make-up remover and around-the-eye moisturizer.