Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

4.4

water, trisiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcohol, imidazolidinyl urea, polyquaternium-78, disodium edta, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate poloxamer 184, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone peg-8 succinate

on 1/25/2009 1:47:00 PM

I have been using this product for a while. It does what it promises. Takes off all eye makeup, even waterproof. And best of all it's oil free.

this stuff is the BEST. it does an amazing job.

on 1/21/2009 4:42:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I really LOVE this Makeup Remover. I thought Clinique's OFMR was awesome, but Mary Kay beats it by far!

My Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner comes off like a dream when I use this - no major scrubbing involved.

I found you get the best results by using jumbo cotton balls as this distributes the product evenly and removes makeup easily.

The great thing about this product is the packaging. Most MUR have an open top on the bottle (which can lead to major spills and product loss) Mary Kay has designed their bottle to have a stopper with a small pinhole, so you have to squeeze the product out, instead of wasting product by tipping the bottle over.

I would suggest using Ebay to buy this item, since many Mary Kay Reps can be a nucisance.

on 1/19/2009 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I use this does not make my under eyes dry like cream eye remover does a little goes a long way last me about 2 months maybe even longer would buy again

on 1/19/2009 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

This product makes my life so much easier! I love playing around with colors, mascaras, and glitter & etc... (who doesn't?!?!) and this stuff takes it off so easily. No tugging. It doesn't sting and it's oil free! I have used it for years and haven't found anything better for the price.

on 1/18/2009 10:47:00 PM

Love this stuff. 1 bottle lasts forever and a day. It takes off anything and everything I could possibly fit on my eyes. Make sure you shake it up though, because the oil free silicone formula seperates and must be recombined or it seems greasy.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have been using this stuff for years and I love it. A couple of times I thought it would be a good idea to buy a drugstore brand (it's cheaper--you know the drill), but I hated that stuff. It took twice as much to get the eye makeup off and even then you have to rub your eyes too much for my liking. With Mary Kay, you just swipe along your eye and it's gone! Awesome!

on 12/28/2008 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

It was too oily imo(even after shaking it to death!!) it did remove my all make up(wich I waer some hard to get off eyeliner etc..) but omg it made my eyes hurt sooo bad..I'll stick to my Ponds cold cream.

UPDATE 7/26/10.....I must have gotten a bad bottle when I 1st used this. I recently got a free travel sized bottle from a friend.I gave this a try again and Wow!! It wasn't oily and didn't make my eyes hurt at all. I was pretty impressed this time with how gentle it was on my eyes.

on 12/20/2008 7:58:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I do like this eye makeup remover. It does what it says even on waterproof liners and mascaras. The issue I have with this is that it is absolutely greasy. I know its oil free but my lids feel super slick afterwards and only a cleanser or cleansing oils can get rid of that icky feeling. Now that I am hooked on cleansing oils there is no need for this seperate makeup remover so I won't get it again. I noticed too, that if I pull too much with the cottom ball my eye area gets irritated with this and breaksout.

This eye makeup remover was terrible. It is supposedly oil free but it left my eyelids so greasy after I used this eye makeup remover to remove my eyshadow. The eye makeup remover also irritated my eyelids. I will just stick to my normal cleanser to remove my eye makeup.