Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

4.4

water, trisiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcohol, imidazolidinyl urea, polyquaternium-78, disodium edta, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate poloxamer 184, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone peg-8 succinate

I love this product!! It is great! I put some on a cotton ball, put it up to my eye, wait 5 seconds and the make up comes right off. I never have a problem with residue or anything. I would definetly buy again.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I really love this eyemakup remover. My friend started to sell M.K. and I thought I would try this out. It works really well! I have tryed Lancome, Estee Lauder, Clinque, and Elizabeth Arden, but this is my favorite.

Jeez I love this eye make up remover,its the best by far that I have ever tried,even removes loreal voluminous mascara, which anyone who has ever used it will know it is super tough to remove! Overall winner,cheap price for a great eye mu remover.

I use this on a Ponds towlette and it takes my waterproof mascara right off. It's oil-free so it doesn't leave my eyes greasy. It is a little expensive, but it only takes a tiny bit per eye. I've been using it for about 6 months and I've barely made a dent in it.

My MIL is a Mary Kay rep and when she heard I was running to the store for my HG Neutrogena oil-free eye makeup remover (we were all at her house), she offered to let me try this and save me the trip (did I mention I have a MIL that rocks?!)

PROS: (1) works just as well as Lancome Bi-Facil and Neutrogena Oil Free (all 3 are dual phase products - must shake well b4 using). No tugging/pulling to remove even stubborn waterproof mascara (which I wear 95% of the time); leaves no film over my eyes (I do wash my face after using this, but some other eye mu removers still left a residual film); doesn't sting my eyes. (2) the packaging far exceeds Lancome and Neutrogena's becuz it has a little pinhole top for dispensing; with the other 2 - wide open at the top = hard to control amount dispensed. (3) (and this is dumb, but...) it's a pink bottle - so girly girly!! :)

CONS: (1) price - yes I got mine for free, but regular price is like $14 -while that is less than Lancome's outrageous price ($26, but can usually get a GWP smaller size), it is 2x the price of Neutrogena; (2) have to get thru MK rep or order online = not nearly as convenient as, say, running to Target and get while grocery shopping.

I took 1 lippie off for price - otherwise I'd have given it 5 stars. I said yes to repurchase, but will only do so if Neutrogena is d/c. I mean, lets face it - why unnecessarily pay 2x price?

I see that CVS (which I rarely get to becuz its a bit of a haul drivewise) has a knock off of Neutrogena's for approx $3 less. I am going to try that next time. I also saw that Walmart has their version (Equate) which I was going to buy, but the CVS version was even cheaper - shocking! So - will be trying the CVS version once I run out of MK.

That said - I will say an unequivocal "YES" should my lovely MIL offer me another freebie!

08/01/09 UPDATE I found my HG eye makeup remover - Sonia Kashuk - workx better than any other of the dual-phase I have tried. So SK will be my HG; MK (should I get it again free from MIL) is my 2nd choice tied w/ Neutrogena.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have been using this for years b/c I used to be a consultant and had a lot of this left. I like it, it gets eye shadow off fine. It does take a bit to get all my mascara off. If I don't find anything else out there I would repurchase this again.

I do like this stuff. It works really well and gets makeup off easily without pulling and excess rubbing. Plus, the package is pretty cool. However it's a little expensive for me.

This eye makeup remover works well; however, I prefer Marcelle eye makeup remover (for waterproof makeup). The Marcelle is a bit oiler but I find that it works more quickly (less rubbing required). Also, I can conveniently purchase Marcelle at my local drugstore for a lot less money than the MK, especially when it's on sale.

I have been using this product for a while. It does what it promises. Takes off all eye makeup, even waterproof. And best of all it's oil free.

this stuff is the BEST. it does an amazing job.