Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream

3.5

Water Purified, Squalane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Carbomer, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium PCA, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Nice and soothing, and a little goes a long way!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this eye cream. It really hydrates well. Gives a great base for using concealer on top. Love it. Can't say it's an HG quite yet because of the price and also I want to compare it to NeoStrata's eye cream when I get around to trying it.
But so far, the best eyecream I've ever used, and I've used a few!
ETA: I have sensitive skin and did not experience any irritation whatsoever from this cream ETA: experienced a burning sensation the other when I applied this cream after using an alcohol based toner. It doesn't happen if I use non-alcohol based products.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i got the BB skincare to go set and a 7ml jar of this was included. this is a honest product, it didn't make any fancy claims like most other eye creams. I have super sensitive and dry eye areas and this hydrates surprisingly well, even tho i applied a thicker than usual layer it sinks in almost immediately to prep skin for my CdP concealer. the jar looks elegant but too heavy for travelling - but that's ok cuz i have my eyes on those cute littl' limited edition BB travelling jars. before this i only use la prairie eye products, but wow this is a much cheaper and just as effective product! i'll keep on using other LP eye treatment to pair with these newly discovered BB products!

I really do love this cream. It is very hydrating for the delicate area around the eyes. I use this morning and night and love the feeling it leaves on my skin.

I am not sure of the claims, but I haven't noticed any changes to my hideously dark circles. I will most likely repurchase this as it is great for winter, it might be too much for summer though since I tend to be pretty oily. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good hydrating cream!!

Also made my eyes burn like crazy. I had to return it and buy my all time favorite...Shiseido Benefiance. I just wish the price tag was lower! Sigh.

After using eye creams that irritated my eyes or stung, this one is perfect for me right now. It hydrates well, sinks in pretty fast, and can be worn day or night. I also use it as a general facial moisturizer. It's pricey, but I will definitely repurchase. Good stuff.

This is a good eye cream for night. I use MAC Fast Response in the day under my makeup and this one at night. I don't heavy dark circles or wrinkles. But lately, my eyes have been looking a little tired. So I decided to try this and it did depuff and smoothen my eye area. I've been using this for 1 week. So far so good. Wish it had come in a pump or tube.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Made my eyes sting, burn and water like crazy. It did not hydrate and it also caused my undereye concealer to slip. Using it was not a pleasant experience thats for sure.

Great product; however, I actually had better luck using it on my "laugh lines." One day, I had a bit left on my fingertip after dabbing under my eyes. I gently blended it over the fine lines around my mouth and it WORKED LIKE AN ERASER!!! It is so thick and nourishing that it diminished the lines dramatically! Still great on the eyes and I would buy again.

I bought this due to the fabulous reviews on this site. They are so accurate! This is very hydrating and great for smooth concealer application. It doesn't make any ridiculous claims like most eye creams, although good hydration for the under eye area can make a big difference in fine lines and the overall look of that area. It's a bit pricy, but you are getting what you pay for.