April 16, 2014 | 1393 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Bobbi Brown - Hydrating Eye Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2004 9:43:00 PM More reviews by MissPurple

This a basic fragrance-free hydrating/moisturizing eye cream in a simple and sleek glass jar, with no fascinating claims like lots of others (most of them are lies anyway). The cream is not too thick but not too thin, very easy to spread. When it touches the skin, it melts and turns to somewhat more of an oil like texture, and then the skin just absorbs this fully and nicely. This is not just a normal moisturizing/hydrating eye cream. I've used lots of eye creams that are as moisturizing as this but none of them made such a fantastic concealer base. Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream really makes my concealer application ultra smooth and crease-free, which I thought was impossible. The fine dry lines under my eyes have all disappeared as well. Definitely a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2004 9:17:00 PM More reviews by KatDan

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product in a limited edition Bobbi Brown SkinCare Set that costs 40 dollars and included eye cream, lathering tube soap, face lotion with spf15, and eye make up re-mover. I have loved everything in the set and it has all been such a great value. For example, the retail of this eye cream is 32.50 for .5 oz and in this set you get .24 oz for 10 dollars. This cream doesn't have a dectable set and is light yet very moisturizing. I would repurchase the full size. This def. helps concealor go on smoother but not slippery. I haven't experience any milia from this product. I am very impressed with Bobbi Brown's skin care line.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2004 3:06:00 AM More reviews by casperdiesel93

This is a nice eyecream, that does hydrate the eye area. I have noticed an improvement in dark circles, but so far it hasn't done anything for my fine lines.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2004 1:27:00 PM More reviews by 3blindmice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Such a good "basic" eye cream. It's very moisturizing without being greasy and it does a fabulous job at prepping the skin for concealer. If you're looking for an eye cream without all the frills, or all that cosmetic doubletalk, this is it. It won't get rid of dark circles, it won't depuff anything, but it is an excellent emollient eye cream and I highly recommend it. I use it in the mornings as a prep for my concealer, and in the evenings I switch to the BB Extra Eye Balm which is also the cat's meow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2004 11:34:00 AM More reviews by LDDC

This is one of the best eye creams for those of you who feel that you're starting to get little lines and dryness around your eyes. I felt a difference right away and it even helped my concealer go on more smoothly. The jar is classy and the product is concentrated...a little goes a long way! Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2004 4:46:00 AM More reviews by maiho12345

this was the first eye cream ever that i bought and i think the jar will last me a lifetime since you only need a little bit at a time. I'm not sure if this is the best out there since it was the only one i tried, but i can say i like it. It moisturizes and i don't have any allergic reactions to it. It's very expensive though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2004 1:25:00 AM More reviews by ericaberryy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is so nice. My skin absorbs its well. I also wish it was a pump bottle. I wear it day and night and it feels so nice! will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2004 12:44:00 AM More reviews by JMH46

This stuff is smoothing out my skin, and I know it's just a lotion. Absorbs, concentrated, good base for me. Wish it came in a pump bottle instead of the jar.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2003 2:44:00 AM More reviews by annelau

Woo-La-La!
I wonder why there's no comment about this eye cream.
It is very very light and yet with good hydrating effect and suitable for my very sensitive skin.
Hydrating, no allergy, quickly absorbed, diminishes some fine lines. I will say it is perfect for younger eye skin. If you want something more rich, the Extra line might be better. But it is good enough for me (I have quite obvious eye circles and some fine lines, quite dry, too).
The only not very good thing is it doesn't have any SPF, but it's okay with me.