Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream

3.5

Water Purified, Squalane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Carbomer, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium PCA, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol

on 12/30/2004 8:06:00 AM

Also made my eyes burn like crazy. I had to return it and buy my all time favorite...Shiseido Benefiance. I just wish the price tag was lower! Sigh.

on 12/28/2004 7:49:00 AM

After using eye creams that irritated my eyes or stung, this one is perfect for me right now. It hydrates well, sinks in pretty fast, and can be worn day or night. I also use it as a general facial moisturizer. It's pricey, but I will definitely repurchase. Good stuff.

on 12/28/2004 5:46:00 AM

This is a good eye cream for night. I use MAC Fast Response in the day under my makeup and this one at night. I don't heavy dark circles or wrinkles. But lately, my eyes have been looking a little tired. So I decided to try this and it did depuff and smoothen my eye area. I've been using this for 1 week. So far so good. Wish it had come in a pump or tube.

on 12/12/2004 5:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Made my eyes sting, burn and water like crazy. It did not hydrate and it also caused my undereye concealer to slip. Using it was not a pleasant experience thats for sure.

on 11/22/2004 9:58:00 PM

Great product; however, I actually had better luck using it on my "laugh lines." One day, I had a bit left on my fingertip after dabbing under my eyes. I gently blended it over the fine lines around my mouth and it WORKED LIKE AN ERASER!!! It is so thick and nourishing that it diminished the lines dramatically! Still great on the eyes and I would buy again.

on 11/1/2004 9:52:00 AM

I bought this due to the fabulous reviews on this site. They are so accurate! This is very hydrating and great for smooth concealer application. It doesn't make any ridiculous claims like most eye creams, although good hydration for the under eye area can make a big difference in fine lines and the overall look of that area. It's a bit pricy, but you are getting what you pay for.

on 10/29/2004 11:41:00 PM

This is such a wonderful eye cream. It is a light yet rich cream that is so eay to blend and instantly makes your eyes look dewy and fresh. It also has natural components in it such as avocado oil and aloe vera. Its a very very nice cream, I think its my HG fow now. I strongly recommend young women who are trying to preserve themselves to try out this wonderful cream.

on 10/29/2004 4:19:00 PM

I was so pleased with the BB concealer to go kit that I have been on a recent BB kick.
I recieved 2 small sample jars of this and all I can say is WOW!
I have been halfheartedly looking for an eye cream and just sort of wanted to try this because the the great reviews about it I saw here. I never realized how dehydrated my under eye area was! After applying this once I could see and feel a difference. It reduced dark color, smoothed the skin and plumped up the area. I am 20 and amazed at the difference it made for me, I can't even imagine what it would do for someone with more mature skin. Dare I say this is a rave from me? I would urge anyone to try this if you are looking for an eye cream. I use this day and night and have barely put a dent in my sample, so I imagine the full size would last quite some time. I will buy a full size when I run out and continue to repurchase until they stop making this. continued >>

on 10/26/2004 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Thank you MUA reveiwers for helping me find this! This is a great, light, and effecient moisturizer for my delicate eye area. It is unscented, spreads easily, and absorbs quickly. The price won't break the bank at $33. The formulation is very nice. Long-term benefits yet to be seen, ie, reduction of lines, but I don't expect miracles!

on 10/12/2004 4:11:00 PM

This is the best Hydrating eye cream I have ever found. It doesn't irritate and it doesn't have a bad smell. The texture of it is very nice. It hydrating my under eye area very well. I will purchase it again.