October 23, 2014 | 1813 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2006 11:05:00 AM More reviews by Beautybella

Agggh, I hate these! They were way too moisturizing and the pads felt heavy with product. The remover would get in my eyes and irritate them. I switched to non-oily and love them!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2006 9:00:00 AM More reviews by westcoastgirl

This eye makeup remover is awful!! It is so oily and it did not remove my mascara very easily at all. After I used it, I was seeing blurry. I will never buy this again and this jar is going back to the store today.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/30/2006 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Greendestiny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate this!!!!! This is VERY oily and,if you're not careful, you can get pimples around your eyes. Thank God I got it from Rite Aid because I was able to return this crap.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2006 9:45:00 PM More reviews by jalmy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the worst eye makeup remover I've ever tried! It's so oily that I need to wash with soap and water afterwards to be able to see at all. Even then, it takes a while for the blurred vision to go away.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2006 11:44:00 PM More reviews by chevycamarolvr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm surprised by all the horrible reviews! While this probably isn't the BEST thing out there, it's definitely works better than most! Yes, it is a little greasy (there's no way you could immediatly reapply mascara right after using it), but it works great for removing make up right before cleansing / going to bed. Just be sure to rinse your eyes a couple more times...

It really works well to remove waterproof mascara. I usually apply two or three coats and this takes it off easily. It's a little oily, but that's probably the "moisturizing" part of it - which I need since I'm prone to dry lines around my eyes.

This works for me, and I don't feel the need to search for another eye make up remover any time soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2006 12:09:00 AM More reviews by sweete4u99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i think the almay moisturizing eye makeup remover pads are great. i previously used liquid eye makeup remover, which i had to rub my eyes til they were practically red to get my eye makeup off (and it didn't even get it all the way off.) my college roommate and her mother introduced me to almay and now i will never use anything else. my suggestion, if you don't mind the expense, is to use both the moisturizing and the oil-free pads at the same time. use the moisturizing pad first, and then use the oil-free pad to "clean up" the oil and the rest of the make-up. i use both sides of each pad, so i only end up using one of each every night. i also wear contacts, so i know that the moisturizing pad can sometimes make your vision "blurry", but i use renu rewetting drops to clear that up. also, use the pads before you wash your face at night to "clean up" any excess oil that may be left on your skin after washing. i have combination skin and these pads never cause breakouts for me.

i use both mary kay facial cleanser and makeup, but i will NEVER use any other eye makeup remover besides almay!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2006 1:33:00 PM More reviews by kittenheels911

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These are AWFUL. They are SO oily. Everytime I use them, my eyes are blurry with oil and I have to throw water on them repeatedly until I can see again. The oil-free ones are awesome, I just bought the wrong kind :(

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2006 9:46:00 AM More reviews by fab4gal

Well...I thought I would try something new...I must say that these pads are pretty oily...they're good at getting the eye make up off...I somehow nomatter how careful I try to be, seem to get the oily residue underneath my eye though...I try to be careful not to get any on my forehead or cheeks etc...I'm afraid I'll break out...I'm still searching for the perfect eye make-up remover...I paid $6.99 for 50 or 60 pads [can't remember the exact quantity]...kinda steep if you ask me...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2006 7:30:00 PM More reviews by met451

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These eyepads are AWESOME on really tough waterproof makeup, it takes it right off! Best stuff I've used yet! However, if you wear contacts you have to use these with care because they are so oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2006 2:04:00 AM More reviews by joybelle0212

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product! I need the extra oil because my skin is extra dry. I like them because I don't have to scrub my eyes now. My eye area seems to be very delicate and this product gets it clean gently.