Urban Decay Sin

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 1/9/2008 9:28:00 PM

The best base shadow I have ever used. I'm always getting compliments on the colour. It work great by itself, with liquid eyeliner or full on with other colours. I use it everyday and I absolutely adore it.

on 1/7/2008 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Nice neuutral color. When worn alone during the day just on the bottom lid going from the outside towards the inside, it will make your tired eyes look less tired!! I hadn't slept much the night before. De-puffed my bags with some yonka phyto and when I put this on alone it made me look like I had a full nights sleep. I love Urban decay shadows. They are highly pigmented and stay true all day. They make matte shades for people who don't like sparkles too. I think along with their primer potion, you can't loose!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

What a beautiful, neutral color! The color is a cross between a gold and a champagne color. It has just the right amount of shimmer. It really makes my brown eyes pop. This is a must have for any make-up collection, IMO.

on 12/10/2007 5:30:00 PM

I got this color in the palette with the gun on it. It's perfect for just about everything. It looks gorgeous on your lid, as a highlighter, wet or dry... I could even use it as a lip color and I think it would be gorgeous. I'm a worshiper.

on 11/21/2007 3:11:00 PM

Hm. I'm not a gigantic fan...but I don't dislike it in any way. As others have mentioned it's a wonderful neutral-staple shade, but not boring. I'm quite fair, so this truly doesn't show up much on my eyelids. But I'm glad I bought it if only for the amazzzzingly smooth and butter-soft texture. I like the case it comes in, too. Very pretty!

*Edit - I raised this from 4 to 5 lippies! I love this shade! It's so versatile and my new favorite for an all-over wash. If I have only a couple minutes, I plunk on some UDPP or Bare Study paint pot, Sin, and mascara. Boom - done. Very lovely with everything and one of the best textures I've ever encountered!

on 11/20/2007 7:44:00 PM

All I can say is perfect! I LOOOOOOVE this shade! It really makes your eyes pop if you put it in the inner corner of your eyes...great for highlighting!

on 10/3/2007 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Add me to the lovers of this eyeshadow. It is a perfect neutral but not boring shade. I would not want to be without it in my makeup bag.

on 9/18/2007 12:53:00 PM

I love this color! I purchased it along with Smog and they look great together. I also purchased an Urban Decay liner - which is the nicest eye pencil I have ever used.

I am definitely a huge fan of Urban Decay now - these were my first purchases.

I am in my mid 30's and there are so many beautiful colors to choose from without getting crazy with glitter.

Highly recommend UD Shadows.

on 9/9/2007 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this shade based on the reviews here. It is wonderful. Gorgeous color, beautiful consistency, great lasting power. I would probably rate UD shadows as some of the best on the market. Love the cute little compact.

on 9/5/2007 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Great highlighter shade can go with anything. Urban Decay eyeshadows are great quality!

Top Rated Urban Decay Products