Clinique Super City Block SPF 25

3.6

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: titanium dioxide 7.30%, zinc oxide 6.90% INGREDIENTS: water, trioctyldodecyl citrate, butylene glycol, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, steareth-2, aluminum stearate, silica, lecithin, gentiana lutea (gentian) root extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rose-mary) leaf extract, hordeum vulgare (barley) root extract, betu-la alba (birch) bark extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, laminaria saccharina extrac, saccharomyces lysate extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seedcake, sodium hyaluronate, sorbitan tristearate, linoleic acid, polyquaternium-51, caprylyl methicone, sorbitol, sodium rna, phospholipids, peg-40 stearate, magnesium aluminum silicate, caprylyl glycol, tocopheryl acetate, phytantriol, stearic acid, hydrogenated lecithin, cellulose, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, stearyl dimethicone, ascorbyl tocopheryl maleate, nordihydroguaiaretic acid, linolenic acid, pantethine, bisabolol, hydroxyethyl urea, ceteth-2, peg/ppg-18/8 dimethicone, polyglyceryl-6 polyricinoleate, steareth-20, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, propylene glycol dicaprate, sodium stearate, nylon-12, citric acid, nylon-6, hexylene glycol, xanthan gum, disodium edta, bht, phenoxyethanol, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499)

I love Clinique's Super CityBlock SPF 25. It feels light and sinks into my skin. I deleted a lippie due to the steep price, $24 tax included for a small tube here in Canada. Here's a hint: when you think you are at the end of the tube, take your scissors and cut the tube into two. You can scoop out enough to do you another four or five days!

I'm fair skinned, ok, but this sunscreen let me appear white because of the physical sunscreens (zinc and titanium oxide). I appreciate the spf 25 and the nice feeling it gave my skin. It gently evened it out, but is really light. I suppose it's also long lasting (I returned it because of the color).

Inexplicably pricy for a sunscreen, this product, nevertheless, offers a welcome break for sensitive skins--whenever my Parsol-based regular product begins to sting and burn for whatever reason, I switch to City Block for a couple of days. It feels non-greasy and gentle, and the tint dries to a light, powdery finish. On the downside, I'm not crazy about its smell, and the formula is quite drying on my combination skin even in summertime. I'm eager to seek out and test other physical sunscreens to see how Clinique's compares to the rest.

finally an spf higher than 15 from a reputable, non-beach brand. i mean, what does 15 do? given the uv danger these days, i hardly think the minimum of 15 is adequate.

I've been using this product for over 2 years and I LOVE IT!! I don't wear makeup everyday but I don't leave my house without it and if I need more coverage just apply powder.... I have combination skin and haven't break me out or nothing. I won't change it!

It does the job of a regular sunscreen minus the grease. The weather matters too in this case cuz it'll be a tad bit greasy to use it in humid weather while it's just right during winter. Din really like the colour of the tint as it's too pale. It's a good physical sunblock in all as I didn't break out from it. How I wish Clinique products will print out their ingredients on their boxes!

This is my holy grail sunscreen (for the face, anyway.) I can only wear non-chemical sunscreens (e.g. zinc oxide, titanium dioxide) because the chemical varieties (avobenzone, Parsol 1789) make me break out in a hideous, itchy rash. I stumbled across this product a few years ago and haven't looked back since. Unlike a few other reviewers, I don't find that the colour of the product (a light brownish shade) shows up on my skin, and I am very fair. Also, I don't mind the scent - it's unscented, so it naturally doesn't smell wonderful. I prefer unscented products on my face as they have less potential to cause irritation. It's probably not going to work very well for someone with oily skin, because it's an occlusive sunblock that will likely clog already blocked pores. But for normal/dry/sensitive skin, it's truly an amazing sunscreen.

This was too greasy for me. Even though I have dry/combo skin - that is not so dry in hotter months. Also it has color to it, which doesn't really show up, but I still didn't like it - I have pale/fair skin that's lighter than the color of this product. I actually have a friend who has a darker complexion, and she uses this kind of like a tinted moisturizer. It felt like it 'covered' my face. Also it has a strange smell that wasn't that great either.

This was just an average product for me. It's kind of like a lightly tinted moisturizer with SPF in it, so I don't use foundation on top of this. I like the SPF25, but I find that it does become a bit greasy after awhile, like most sunscreens are. This wouldn't look nice on darker skins IMHO, because the tint is fairly light and will just give you this odd whiteish cast on your skin. Scent wise, it has a pretty strange artificial scent, but it's nothing too horrid so it's tolerable, though I don't like my boyfriend kissing me or my face straight after applying it :P

This is an o.k sunscreen if it didn't broke me out. It gives very (very) sheer coverage, blends pretty easily and not as greasy as its older version(?) with SPF15. However it made me feel greasy after a few hours, and it definitely made me break out. I don't really like how it feels on my skin either. I never had any luck with Clinique, but this worked very well with my mom, so I thought it would be o.k with me too (it wasn't).It's not horrible, but I'm not buying it again.