April 19, 2014 | 1689 users online

Sunscreen - Clinique - Super City Block SPF 25

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2003 8:15:00 AM More reviews by kitty_catalina

I keep buying this because I know that it has an SPF of 25 and the smell doesn't bother me (EL's did), plus it was all that was available in my old hometown dept. store). It works to keep your face protected, but I find the consistency a little odd, once on my face. Maybe the tint just doesn't work with my MMM skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2003 3:31:00 AM More reviews by crimqueen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Good physical sunblock, though I wish the SPF were a bit higher. It tends to leave me a bit greasy and clammy white looking, but it's a good lightweight foundation substitute, if I dust powder on top.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2002 9:36:00 PM More reviews by smookitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was ok. It didn't burn or irritate my skin, or make me breakout, which is a huge plus. But it felt like I had a mask on my face BAD. I was so horrified this summer because I looked at myself in Saks with it on and I was a big sweaty faced biatch! It was very embarrassing. Needless to say, I couldn't bring myself to use it again, so I swapped it away, and don't regret it! Luckily I have found better too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2002 12:42:00 AM More reviews by atshai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Don't know how I live without this product. I love it! The point is it didn't give me breakouts. The not-so-creamy texture makes it a great sunblock to put over your moisturizer. The pricing is also great, rather than buying Shiseido's (more expensive) which has a similar product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2002 8:05:00 PM More reviews by killerbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this is a good product, but it's a little greasy and I find that the City Block SPF 15 is a lighter and less sticky. I can't stand sticky sunscreens. For everyday use, and if you don't live in the tropics, I would go with the SPF 15 version.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2002 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Emily

This is one of those products where, I'll use it for a while, wonder if there's anything better...and then ALWAYS return to it!!! I have decided this is the best sunscreen I've ever used. It doesn't break me out, it's gentle, and is has enough of a moisturizing quality that it isn't TOO DRY (sometimes I get dry patches). It it super under makeup...plus, it's slightly tinted to sort of help even out skintone. I highly recommend it!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2002 2:18:00 PM More reviews by pearblossomfruit

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i broke out in a severe rash from using this product. usually clinique doesn't irritate my skin but this made my cheeks flake, itch, and peel. also left a whitish trace of color behind and the formula is incredibly drying.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2002 7:17:00 AM More reviews by juhae85

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this, there is nothing special about it but I like the fact it didn't cause any trouble on my skin. No dry patches no breakouts. It's a skin colored cream which looked too rich for my oily skin (sometimes incredibly dry!) but my skin tolerated it well, good good! Good to wear under foundation too! Just remember don't slap it on or it will peel off..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2002 7:17:00 PM More reviews by curly_q_cutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this...it's a nude color so enhanses my natural skin tone and it has SPF 25 which is great for my fair skin that burns really easily. It's a little greasy but not as much as regular sunscreens.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2002 4:40:00 AM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've tried to use a sample of this on many occasions and swapped away a full size I got as a present. This is way too greasy! I find it didn't even protect as a sunscreen well because it either melted or rubbed off within a couple of hours. Do not recommend for oily skin.