October 22, 2014 | 1897 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2011 1:59:00 AM More reviews by trine1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

OMG I love this stuff! I bought it based on the rave reviews on this site and have not been disappointed. I use it on face, body and hair and I adore it. It cleans without stripping and leaves my oily skin soft and oil free. And guess what? I don't get that midday oil slick anymore and that's saying something for me. I use this plus the oil cleansing method and my face moogoo skin milk to finish up and my skin has never been better. Bottom line? Very happy with this one and would purchase again and again.
*UPDATE* 17/8/11

This product started to break me out, and caused my skin to become oilier. Will not be repurchasing. Sad it wasn't the miracle for me it has been for others.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 2:17:00 AM More reviews by edivine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i have very sensitive skin and this one doesn't irritate my skin at all. doesn't leave your skin feeling dry and does not leave residue like other bar soaps do. this is the only bar soap i use ! i've been using it for years and i'll stick with it !

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2011 2:44:00 PM More reviews by Sierra0001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolute best bar soap out there! I'll always count on dove when I need soft skin :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2011 4:15:00 AM More reviews by OhErykah21

Only soap I'll ever ever ever ever ever ever ever use! This great stuff doesn't dry your skin leaves it nice And soft and moist.. Realllly soft and of coarse clean! Very delicate and cute on your skin :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Ricardiana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Lovely scent and shape, and works beautifully on dry and sensitive skin. I love this stuff; I just wish it were a little cheaper.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2011 6:32:00 AM More reviews by decoydream

After the rave reviews of Dove Beauty Bar, i decided to try it - for my face! I suffer from acne, with pitted and somewhat dark scarring as well pores the size of China (okay, not really but they are huge!)! Anyway, i have tried this product for a month and unfortuntely, it wasn't as fantastic as i expected it to be. My pores are still large and i still have acne BUT there are pros too! It has evened out my skintone slightly, doesn't dry out my skin (or make it oiler than normal) and is the BEST at removing make up! Even though its no miracle product, i'll still continue to use this as its just as good as any other cleanser i've ever bought. Until i find a miracle product, Dove wins!
EDIT! 9/07/2011: I've stopped using this altogether. I realised that the particularly nasty patch of acne on my jawline was because of this! As i result, i have stopped using it for my face and body (but maybe ill just use it as hand soap) out of fear. I've switched back to some older, more trustworthy brands and im slowly on the road to recovery....

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2011 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Kimm992

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

My friend suggested I try using Dove because I have been having major issues with acne for the past little while.

It's crazy - just a couple days after using this my acne started clearing!

I swear it's even reducing the size of my pores!!

Best ever!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by specialribbons

This gave me painful cystic acne =I wish it had worked for me like it had worked for everyone else X_X

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 11:11:00 PM More reviews by ashmccord88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this everyday in the shower, it has a pleasant scent and really makes me feel clean. My only complaint is that it does leave me a bit dry but not scaly dry just dry in a few areas. I tend to always mosturize anyways but sometimes if I happen to forget my knees or ankles may itch. But it's not enough to make me stop using it. I have started using this on my face in the morning and in my opinion I believe it makes my makeup last longer and makes my face super soft! Overall it's a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2011 10:42:00 AM More reviews by kiimmy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Looooove this. It's so moisturizing unlike other bar soaps. Smells nice too, but not overpowering. I sometimes use it to take off my makeup when I'm out of my cleanser, and then I wipe my face with a makeup remover wipe and it seems to do a great job.