Dove Beauty Bar

4.4

sodium lauroyl isethionate, stearic acid, sodium tallowate or sodium palmitate, lauric acid, sodium isethionate, water, sodium stearate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoate or sodium palm kernelate, fragrance, sodium chloride, tetrasodium edta, tetrasodium etidronate, titanium dioxide.

on 12/8/2011 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Dove makes the best products out there. Sometimes its better to stay simple, especially with skin related products. My 85 year old grandmother washes with dove everyday, and still gets compliments for her gorgeous complexion that glows. (I hope genetics have something to do with it as well) Dove is all natural, and I think everyone should use it from your face to your feet.

on 12/6/2011 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is my favorite soap! I have sensitive skin and all the other soaps I've ever used made my skin dry but this one not only smells good but also is extremely moisturizing and makes skin feel soft and smooth. It's also great for shaving

on 12/6/2011 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

my HG soap for 8 years now. Love Dove products!

on 12/5/2011 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

After shunning Dove for years in favor of body washes, I've finally come back to it upon realizing just how much plastic (and product) I was wasting. Why did I ever leave? My skin feels soft and moisturized without feeling greasy, and I only need lotion if my skin's feeling especially dry (usually just my hands and feet, and even then, only occasionally). I'm not a fan of the powdery scent as I think it's a bit too strong, so I'll probably switch to the unscented bar or just one with a more subtle scent.

I love this beauty bar! I starte using it 2 days ago and it already made my face feel amazing. It's soft, smooth, clear, and it feels good. I do feel a slight bit of tightness around my cheeks after using it but my face always feels like that after I cleanse it. I have combination skin and my cheeks tend to to dry. But it's much less dryness than other cleansers. I also use this bar on the rest of my body and it feels good. It's inexpensive and seems like it will last a while. I leave it to dry and then put it right back in the box. I got a pack of 2. I'm so happy I found this product.

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I have been wasting my on shower gels, shower cremes, shower lotions etc and 1) they dont last, 2) theyre expensive for the amount!! So I bought a pack of 6 bars of dove yesterday for 2! And I have to say after 2 days usage, my skin feels softer, cleaner and just BETTER than using the shower gels etc!!!!

i personally like body wash better, but if you like using soap i think this one is a great choice

on 11/12/2011 5:21:00 PM

I really do not know what it is but I dry out massively and even break out with body acne when I use any dove soap.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

My mother has always bought this soap and only this soap. Other 'cream' soaps dry out my hands or skin, but this soap keep it amazingly fresh and smooth. We have the regular white bar for showering, and the sensitive white bar for hands and faces. All I have to say is that I love this soap bar, and I'll continue buying it forever :)

on 11/6/2011 1:31:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I have used this my entire life for the body. My mom used it on her face as well and it worked well for her. I went on vacation and tried it as a face cleanser and it worked just fine as well! For me, the best usage is to shave with this. I usually get bumps when I shave but not when I use this, create a lather on my legs and then shave. Silky smooth! Much better than any of the several shave creams or gels I have tried.