July 22, 2014 | 2273 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - CG Smoothers All Day Hydrating Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2001 1:57:00 PM More reviews by MaryB

I love this foundation! I bought the color Classic Ivory and it was a perfect match. Absolutely melted into my skin, giving me a glowy, even, natural look. Got a tad shiny by the end of the day, but that's a given with my oily skin. I adore this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2001 3:24:00 PM More reviews by windex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this stuff goes on well and feels light, but it makes my skin break out like crazy..probably because im already oily skin based

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2001 6:39:00 AM More reviews by CindyLou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this foundation! Though I haven't tried VL's Water Canvas or comparable products yet (a little pricey for me), among drug store brands this is my new favorite. I have decent skin, so I don't need heavy coverage, and I'd really not want that either! If you prefer makeup to be light, moisturizing, and use it only for evening out your skintone, then this is one to try. I use "Soft Honey" as my shade, and it looks perfectly natural. I have gotten a few compliments about how great my skin looks when wearing this.

The other bonus to this foundation is that it comes in a handy, flat squeeze-bottle form. No glass bottles to break or take up tons of space and easy, cleaner dispensing. You can easily slide this into a makeup bag. Applying this foundation along with a dusting of loose powder on top, and your skin is set.