October 2, 2014 | 974 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Rimmel - Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2007 6:37:00 AM More reviews by abcstine

Of all the eye makeup removers that didn't have any oils in them, this one is the best I've found so far in removing mascara. The trick is to let the cotton ball sit on your eyelids for a bit to make sure you soak your lashes ... definitely my HG of eye makeup removers :)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2007 10:28:00 AM More reviews by sherezada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sorry, but this didn't work for me. It feels like plain water. I always have residue left after using this, no matter how many times I go through. It is good for touch ups, though (like removing eyeshadow or liner boo-boos when you're doing your makeup). I guess I'll stick with my Covergirl eye makeup remover-even if it is a bit greasy, it does remove everything.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2007 9:19:00 PM More reviews by eyeheartyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this doesn't remove waterproof mascara or eyeliner, but it'll remove everything else. it doesn't sting, smell, or leave a greasy residue. i use this to remove all of my non waterproof stuff and its great.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2007 4:01:00 AM More reviews by KRISTYLEOPARD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not very happy with this product. I don't wear Rimmel mascara so maybe that's why it's not working. I use the WP MaxFactor Volume Couture mascara and can NOT get it off at night! I hoped this might work, but it doesn't. But, you do get a lot for your money, and it did not burn my eyes or leave any greasy residue on the positive side.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2007 11:16:00 AM More reviews by mello_74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My HG eyemakeup remover. Takes everything off including waterproof eyeliner & mascara. Does not burn or sting my eyes. Great packaging. You get a lot for the money. No scent. Overall grea product! I always buy it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2007 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Rayaeve

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't wear much eye makeup so I have a low tolerance for bothersome removers. This product fits me very well. I soak a cotton ball, let it sit on my eyelid for a few seconds then swipe. Does the job in a few swipes with no burning, even when some got in my eye. It does leave my eyelid sticky for about 10 minutes, then there's nothing. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2007 3:14:00 PM More reviews by mittens86

Love love love this make up remover! It works great, even on my waterproof mascara.You don't need very much to do the job either! And like other people have mentioned it doesn't feel like a make up remover, it just feels like water.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/6/2007 1:25:00 AM More reviews by CuteMo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This remover works reasonably well if you're using Rimmel mascaras and eye makup; otherwise, it doesn't work too well. If I'm wearing Maybelline, this remover takes a bit of it off, but usually I have to resort to my coconut oil. However, on the days I wear any of my Rimmel mascaras, it does a pretty decent job. It does sting occasionally.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2007 5:47:00 PM More reviews by luckybamboozled

I've tried several removers and this one has everything I've been looking for.. I must say I dont' think any remover works like magic and takes away all my makeup on the first swipe, but with this remover just a few swipes and no tugging does the trick! I believe I've finally found a good remover!!

1. It doesn't sting my eyes (huge deal)
2. It doesn't make my eyes bloodshot for hours
3. No greasy residue so it's great for makeup mistakes also
4. Removes my mascara and eyeliner with ease
5. Little product is needed and it feels like water instead of all chemically
6. Cheap with nice packaging
7. No raccoon eyes in the morning!

I must mention though I don't wear anything waterproof so I can't say how it would perform on removing waterproof makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2007 1:31:00 PM More reviews by luvbug04

i thought it was a bit expensive for makeup remover but it does a great job at removing eye makeup leaving no nasty residue like some cream makeup removers. i would definetly purchase this again.