Merle Norman Ultra Powder Foundation

4.4

Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Methicone, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Proplyparaben, Fragrance (Parfum) 101905.

I wear this powder foundation in Ultra Fair and use it as a finishing powder over the Luxiva lasting foundation for a little more coverage where I need it. The powder has a really nice sheen when applied. My definite must have!

This is my all time favorite powder foundation, and a definite HG! I was amazed at how much I love this, and only decided to try it after I found out my mom was using it, and her makeup always looks fantastic. I've tried so many powder foundations (MAC, Stila, Clarins, and every drugstore brand to name a few) and this is the best for me in terms of coverage, oil control and no breakouts. The coverage is silky, and doesn't look cakey or made up like others I've tried. I know Merle Norman is not the most popular brand, and they target and older (ahem) demographic, but this foundation is worth a try. I'm on my third one, and believe me I never repurchase anything unless it's really good. Huge rave from me.

Alright, so its old. I still like it. I am an ultra chiffon. It is the perfect color for me and gives just the right amount of coverage. Nice staying power too.

If you can find a color match, this is a great reliable powder foundation. It comes with a very nice-feeling sponge, but is better applied with a brush. It has decent coverage for a powder but is not overly dry--feels rather silky. This is one of my all-time favorites.

I can't imagine using another foundation. Perfect and complete coverage, and stays all day! Definitely my HG. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I use "Cameo" too. I don't use this everyday -- just occasional touch-ups. But it's a great color match. Not at all chalky or cakey either. Great smooth texture and no breakouts, thanks to the simple ingredient list.

nice foundation for people who have dry skin. it has optical diffusers in it, so it gives your skin a beautiful glow!! great winter foundation.

This is a good powder foundation with a smooth even finish. This powder even looks good over foundation.