August 30, 2014 | 1123 users online

Scrubs - Clinique - Exfoliating Scrub

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2004 5:51:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

This stuff was far too rough for my skin. I noticed it had a minty feel which left my skin feeling cool and would be great except for the harshness of the scrub. Glad I tried a GWP of this before buying. Definitely not for those of us with even slightly sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2004 1:38:00 AM More reviews by marion10

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this product for at least 20 years. Now in my mid 40's I only use it once a week maybe twice a week in the summer. I still have oily skin and nothing else controls my breakouts and blackheads. I also use it on the chest area in the shower. I wish it were cheaper, but I always wait until bonus days to stock up.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2004 7:43:00 AM More reviews by Forward

This scrub is certainly not for the faint hearted and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin. However, for those of us with oily, troubled skin it's perfect. Leaves your face feeling soft and glowing while the menthol gives a refreshing tingle.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2004 11:26:00 PM More reviews by julieswahn

This is has been a scrub I have come back to again and again over the year--many years. My mom used it when I was a teen and I would use it then and adored the fresh, smooth feeling it gave me. Well here I am, 45 yrs old, and still get terrific results from the scrub! I use it about 1x every 2 weeks because I do chemical exfoliation, too, but this one just makes me feel so cleaned, deep down. Doubt IŽll ever be without it. Prob the only Clinqie product I truly love and repeatedly go back to.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2004 4:32:00 AM More reviews by SKSS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

WARNING DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!! I remember using this product years ago and it made my skin RED, IRRITATED, AND INFLAMMED!!! There is just too much menthol in this!! Coupled with the scrub u are asking for trouble! And it doesn't rinse well either, leaves a residue!!! This scrub is way too rough!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2004 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Bett1e

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I went back to this scrub after many years of using different products and scrubs. This scrub is simply the best. It closes the pores, starts to clear up skin imperfections, etc.. It's a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2004 4:33:00 PM More reviews by tarabear06

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My skin has been really flaky and gross this whole winter and I have tried a lot of products but nothing has worked. Finally last night I had my mom pick this up for me hoping that my fave makeup brand would have a solution to my skin woes. Well I used this for the first time last night and its like no other exfoliator ever. I think its amazing, my skin was instantly softer, smoother, and mo0re clean than it has been in months. The grain of this scrub is so tiny that you get a really strong exfoliation. I probably wouldn't recommend this to people with really sensitive skin although my own is pretty sensitive and this was fine for me. This is a great product, worth every penny, and I definitly recommend it!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2004 5:27:00 AM More reviews by Isletfemme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Overpriced product that left dry patches right above my eyebrows. It feels good going on and the skin is refreshed, but it did not exfoliate my skin, like it should. Crafty marketing though.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2004 8:42:00 PM More reviews by sunwater83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just a basic creamy scrub. It has something in it that makes the skin feel very refreshed and cooled. The grain particles aren't very big or small and do a decent job of exfoliating. It's better than most of the stuff in the drugstores, but nowadays I prefer something like Dermalogica's Daily Microfoliant.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2004 1:23:00 PM More reviews by CoolBritannia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Like wiping clean all your troubles (and then feeling a tingle)! Well, really, it's a fabulous scrub that I've been using for years. I use a pea-sized drop a few times a week; the tube will last me about one year. I agree with the other reviews in that this is not for sensitive skin. But for everyone else, it rocks! The grains are miniscule and will not cause those microscopic tears in your skin...they will simply slough away the dead stuff, rinsing clean and leaving that lovely menthol-y tingle. Ahhhhh!