NYX Lipstick- #529 Thalia

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

I love Thalia, It's such a pretty color.I would buy it again & I have :D

The color is really nice pink/nude. Only the lipsticks of nyx do not last long. They smutch everytime you touch anything with your lips.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

This is a great product. Im really just getting into to make up and I have been surprised to find a line of products like nyx that has good quality and is inexpensive. This lipstick is really creamy and smooth and the color showa as soft nude pink against my skin tone. I love it!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Really pretty pinky-mauve. Very neutral, not too pink or purple. I wear this all the time, I prefer it over my MAC pinks.

I love this color its a little darker than pink.. the textures great I was so stocked when i bought it!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The lipstick itself is good. The color, however, was terrible. It was A LOT darker than I had expected. I probably only got it because it's a popular color but it does not work on my NC20 skin. It stayed on for quite a while though which is nice if you like the color.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I had never tried Nyx (okay so I got one little hot pink eyeshadow in a swap but hot pink eyes are so not my thing) but I had heard so much about them, especially from Marlena aka MakeUpGeekTV of youtube fame and if its something she loves then I'm going to try it. So I picked this lipstick out because it looks liked a cool rose tone...and it is that. The color was very pretty on my unpigmented lips and next to my pale slightly cool skin. I dressed it up with some clear gloss to keep from getting that muddy look and honestly it as fine, probably didnt even need that. What was REALLY impressive was the formula, my first thought was this is better than a MAC lipstick, because of how smooth and thin the formula was on (I love MAC lippies but my main complaint would be that they are to thick and sometimes look cakey and thick on), anyway this lipstick is beautiful and really, really nice...definitely worth the 4 bucks at Ulta.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I'm starting to really like this lipstick alot. It comes on as a neutral pinkish color for me. I use MAC's Cultured lipgloss over it and it looks really pretty. I don't think I would wear it on its own, but with a nice pink gloss it turns out gorgeous. Definitely worth trying out, especially since its so inexpensive.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

i was a bit hesitant to buy this. i wasn't too keen on the color. i bought it online (shopcraze) but they didn't have any of the colors i wanted, so i opted on getting one of the most popular colors.
it's a mauve color--very purplish-pinkish. it's not exactly a color i would want in a lipstick but i though 'ohh what the hell'.
upon application; it's true that these lipsticks are very creamy & moisturizing. i like that. i was pleasantly surprised by how the color came up on my lips. direct application through the tube looks kinda off on my lips, but if i gently pat it on, it gives my lips a nice color. it's a very natural flush, like someone already said in their review. it looks really nice with gloss on top too.
i really like it, but it was a gamble lol. i'd buy it again though. so if you like mauve for your lips, go for this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

when I first saw this color, i thought it would be the perfect magenta, pink color. well... its sort of purply and dark pinkish on my lips it doesnt flatter my skin tone either. the texture is great tho! its so smooth the best consistency in texture i have ever tried from drug store products. Maybe i gotta try other colors! If you dont like purplish lip color, dont get this

UPDATE: I gave this to my sister because I hated it on me, and it looked pretty good on my sister. It looked more like dark pink on her skin then purple. She has a little darker skin than me, maybe this color looks better on more tan skin tone.

Recommended for Medium Skin