Alberto Vo5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Shampoo

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Ammonium Chloride, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Tocopheryl Acetate, Biotin, Thiamine HCI, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Benzophenone-4, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (CI 420990), Yellow 5 (CI-19140).

on 8/4/2003 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Wow, I didn't think a 99 cent shampoo could work so well! It does what it says it's going to do and it smells great! I bought the conditioner as well and although it is not as hydrating as other conditioners, it does the job nicely when you don't need a heavier conditioner.

on 7/28/2003 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I've been using this shampoo for the past month, 2x a week. So far,so good. I like it better than Neutrogena Anti-Residue shampoo and Origins No Deposit. For one, it seems to do the job without stripping my already course hair dry, unlike the other two products. And two, it's dirt cheap. I bought my bottle for 79 cents. The scent is refreshing and not overpowering. I have thick straight hair, but an oily scalp and have to be very careful of products that weigh it down. Fortunately, this shampoo rinses clean. Two thumbs up for this clarifying shampoo because it gives my hair that fresh-from-the-hairstylist-bounce.

on 7/9/2003 11:24:00 PM

The shampoo is good. It smells nice too, but the conditioner is really thick like and it didn't relly put moisture in my hair.

on 6/24/2003 6:07:00 PM

This is a fun shampoo to use. But I know I probably won't use it for long. I am a "shampoo junkie". I use them all. Expensive and cheap. Salon and Wal-mart brands. That's just the fun of shampoos I guess. The Alberto VO5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze has a nice clean smell. It cleans your hair and leaves it soft and silky. I looked everywhere for the Pina Colada scent and finally found it at the Dollar Tree! I have not used it yet but it smells nice too.

on 5/23/2003 8:58:00 AM

Terrific stuff. I can't believe it's so cheap! Washes out effortlessly so it's perfect for thick hair.

on 3/9/2003 7:57:00 PM

The scent of this shampoo is delicious! For about $1, it rivals some of the more expensive brands. I use this in conjuction with the Vo5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze Conditioner. Rave from me. :-)

on 3/3/2003 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Wonderful scent, perfect cleansing action without stripping my moisture or (gasp) hair color. I'd give it a five, but it is a bit watery and goes sort of fast. However, for less than a buck, you can load up. A real find!

on 11/16/2002 2:23:00 AM

I had been using Pantene's clarifying shampoo, but hated the scent, so I looked for something different. This was cheap and smelled nice, so I gave it a try. It seems to work just as well as Pantene's, if not better, and the scent is sooo much nicer and the price waaay cheaper! I use so many styling products in my hair that I need to use a clarifying shampoo once or twice a week. I use my regular shampoo after one wash with the clarifying one.

on 11/2/2002 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this is a good shampoo for its price. it does a fine job clariufying my already thin hair and the scent is great. the only downfall is that in she shower and my hands are slippery the fliptop bottle is a little hard to open! but still a great product!

on 4/20/2002 12:05:00 PM

Yum! I bought this on a whim at Eckerd's one day because they had them on sale for 79 cents each. I REALLY like it - does a good job getting my oily scalp clean, makes my hair soft, and wow, it smells good. Big rave!

Popular Shampoos