July 29, 2014 | 1590 users online

Shampoo - Alberto Vo5 - Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2003 8:58:00 AM More reviews by jiltedjbird

Terrific stuff. I can't believe it's so cheap! Washes out effortlessly so it's perfect for thick hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2003 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Jennyfurry

The scent of this shampoo is delicious! For about $1, it rivals some of the more expensive brands. I use this in conjuction with the Vo5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze Conditioner. Rave from me. :-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2003 3:28:00 PM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wonderful scent, perfect cleansing action without stripping my moisture or (gasp) hair color. I'd give it a five, but it is a bit watery and goes sort of fast. However, for less than a buck, you can load up. A real find!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2002 2:23:00 AM More reviews by KarenCG

I had been using Pantene's clarifying shampoo, but hated the scent, so I looked for something different. This was cheap and smelled nice, so I gave it a try. It seems to work just as well as Pantene's, if not better, and the scent is sooo much nicer and the price waaay cheaper! I use so many styling products in my hair that I need to use a clarifying shampoo once or twice a week. I use my regular shampoo after one wash with the clarifying one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2002 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Cutie6680

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is a good shampoo for its price. it does a fine job clariufying my already thin hair and the scent is great. the only downfall is that in she shower and my hands are slippery the fliptop bottle is a little hard to open! but still a great product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2002 12:05:00 PM More reviews by leysa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yum! I bought this on a whim at Eckerd's one day because they had them on sale for 79 cents each. I REALLY like it - does a good job getting my oily scalp clean, makes my hair soft, and wow, it smells good. Big rave!