November 27, 2014 | 1011 users online

Shampoo - Alberto Vo5 - Kiwi Lime Squeeze Clarifying Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2003 12:17:00 AM More reviews by Sugar76

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I've been using this shampoo for the past month, 2x a week. So far,so good. I like it better than Neutrogena Anti-Residue shampoo and Origins No Deposit. For one, it seems to do the job without stripping my already course hair dry, unlike the other two products. And two, it's dirt cheap. I bought my bottle for 79 cents. The scent is refreshing and not overpowering. I have thick straight hair, but an oily scalp and have to be very careful of products that weigh it down. Fortunately, this shampoo rinses clean. Two thumbs up for this clarifying shampoo because it gives my hair that fresh-from-the-hairstylist-bounce.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2003 11:24:00 PM More reviews by spit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The shampoo is good. It smells nice too, but the conditioner is really thick like and it didn't relly put moisture in my hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2003 6:07:00 PM More reviews by pcass4321

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a fun shampoo to use. But I know I probably won't use it for long. I am a "shampoo junkie". I use them all. Expensive and cheap. Salon and Wal-mart brands. That's just the fun of shampoos I guess. The Alberto VO5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze has a nice clean smell. It cleans your hair and leaves it soft and silky. I looked everywhere for the Pina Colada scent and finally found it at the Dollar Tree! I have not used it yet but it smells nice too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2003 8:58:00 AM More reviews by jiltedjbird

Terrific stuff. I can't believe it's so cheap! Washes out effortlessly so it's perfect for thick hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2003 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Jennyfurry

The scent of this shampoo is delicious! For about $1, it rivals some of the more expensive brands. I use this in conjuction with the Vo5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze Conditioner. Rave from me. :-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2003 3:28:00 PM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wonderful scent, perfect cleansing action without stripping my moisture or (gasp) hair color. I'd give it a five, but it is a bit watery and goes sort of fast. However, for less than a buck, you can load up. A real find!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2002 2:23:00 AM More reviews by KarenCG

I had been using Pantene's clarifying shampoo, but hated the scent, so I looked for something different. This was cheap and smelled nice, so I gave it a try. It seems to work just as well as Pantene's, if not better, and the scent is sooo much nicer and the price waaay cheaper! I use so many styling products in my hair that I need to use a clarifying shampoo once or twice a week. I use my regular shampoo after one wash with the clarifying one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2002 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Cutie6680

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is a good shampoo for its price. it does a fine job clariufying my already thin hair and the scent is great. the only downfall is that in she shower and my hands are slippery the fliptop bottle is a little hard to open! but still a great product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2002 12:05:00 PM More reviews by leysa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yum! I bought this on a whim at Eckerd's one day because they had them on sale for 79 cents each. I REALLY like it - does a good job getting my oily scalp clean, makes my hair soft, and wow, it smells good. Big rave!