April 19, 2014 | 1819 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2013 6:46:00 AM More reviews by Ihaveahart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE THIS!!!! So i rarely (if EVER) buy drugstore foundations BUT this has GREAT reviews,raves on youtube,ect. So it was on sale for $6.99 and i was like wow cheap (considering my priciest foundation was $75.00) i decided to buy it...i tried this one the next day...at first it was liquidly so i shook the bottle and it was normal consistency!!! I used a BH cosmetics stippling brush..i loved this from the second it went on my face....it has no odor...Most foundations i have tried smell like...spraypaint or yeah urgghh! But the coverage is amaze-balls (i have acne and redness) it covered my dry areas without making them look drier or flakier...i prefer cream foundation bcuz liquid dries me out but this..OH NO....so amazing!!!! I set it with my Chanel Universal Loose powder and use the L'Oreal cream/gel blush it looked amazing perfect skin,rosy warm flush to my cheecks and lasted ALL day with MY powder!!!! Will DEFIANTLY repurchase!!! pros: lasts ALL day,natural finish,SUUUPPER lightweight,full coverage,does not accentuate dryness,dirt cheap,found at ANY drugstore,nice texture/consistency,great for normal/dry skin!!! Cons: not for Oily skin ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Melisaaaaxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Just picked this up at Walmart the other day, must say this is a very good foundation, never tried a cover girl foundation before until now. Many youtuber's have been raving about this product especially for people who have oily skin like me. I got the shade 932-nude beige, matches perfectly, im normally a NC20 at MAC. This foundation is full coverage which is what i like because i have alot of acne and acne scaring. The packaging is great, comes with a pump. Stays on all day and keeps your face nice and matt. My new favourite foundation for sure, id recommend anyone with oily skin to get this product you wont be disappointed

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by ktmacup

I have combo skin and this is a pretty descent drug store foundation. It is a little bit more expensive for a drug store but it is what it is. I like that there is a pump. I pick up the bottle that matched my neck but once it was on, I probably should have gotten 1-2 darker.

I will mention that I have heard a lot of people say that this foundation has a tendency to oxidize, I have not had ANY issues with that.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Katejang81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been a long time Revlon Colorstay user until this year. I found it wasn't working well with my skin. I found out they reformulated their foundation. So I was on the hunt for a new favorite. Cover girl had done a great job. It's not a 100% love. I use my beauty blender. I find it goes on nicer than my ELF powder brush. I've used it with a primer and with out. I prefer the primer either my hourglass or garnier bb cream. I have big pores,sensitive acne prone skin,normal to slightly oily,and fine lines. This foundation has decent coverage and staying power. I do set with powder and use my setting spray. I would repurchase again if I haven't found my holy grail by then.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by lovelydiva

OMG ..the best drugstore foundation ever...i absolutely love this...If you love matte foundation, you def should try!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by rkim58

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

NEW HOLY GRAIL FOUNDATION <3__________<3

i have combo/oily skin. i would just plaster whatever i have on my face for the sake of covering up my pimples/acne scarring (on my cheeks). shades would neverrr match me. i am about a nc30 in mac foundations. i recently got a sample of mac matchmaster in #3 and mac studio fix fluid in nc25 and the shades are alright, and the finish of the studio fix is so whatever. too drying and weird, uncomfortable. matchmaster was decent.

bought this covergirl outlast 3-in-1 foundation after seeing so many raving reviews and i'm so glad i stumbled upon them that led me to buying the foundation. saw itsjudytimes one and almost bought 840/842 shades, but instead went with the 857 golden tan shade, and that one is literally PERFECT on my skin. great yellow tones and nc40 ish.

the smell is great, the application is beautiful (smooth, buildable) and the finish is quite satiny/smooth. it gets dewy about 5 hours later. i don't need to powder until about 7 hours later. i tested that out the first day when i just applied the foundation only and no powder (usually i use macs mineralized skin finish natural powder in medium dark or anna sui face powder). just like with using any other foundation, i will powder. i love the coverage, it doesn't streak, and it's just perfect. i recommend it versus the high-end expensive foundations that have less effect.

love love love. i am obsessed!

the pump opening kind of smears on the invisible clear cap, but i can just wipe it off/ or be careful with the pump. the pump is great great great. very easy to maneuver.

sigh i'm just so in love with it, i wanna carry it around with me everywhere HA HA HA H so silly. anyway i really recommend it if you have acne/combo/oily skin! i have quite sensitive skin and it hasn't broken me out :) also i take really good care of my face with makeup removal and washing, so that's a plus. don't be lazy with make-up cleansing!!!

i completely recommend the covergirl outlast stay fabulous 3-IN-1 foundation. i hope you will find shades that will match you!

oh, also i bought mine at walmart for about $8-$9. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by LeaderRebellion

Hands down the best foundation I have so far.

My shade is in 855 soft honey. I was never fond of foundation since they tend to show my dry patches. But this foundation is the best. Does not oxidize on my face and matches with my yellow undertone. Not too runny or thick.

I will definitely buy this again c:

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by ransomnote

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

For now, it's HG territory. I wear 805 "Ivory." I love how smooth it goes on. It is opaque enough to wear as concealer under the eyes. Setting powder keeps it in place. It doesn't oxidize on me. I am a strange minty-yellow tone (cool yellow) and Ivory is not too far off (rather neutral yellow). I now live in fear that it will of course be discontinued because apparently ALL MU companies watch my purchasing habits and kill off any product I like or need! *sniff*

I am also experimenting with contouring. I purchased the darkest color in this 3 in 1 foundation, which is called "Soft Sable" and is 375 and I am using it as contouring under Wet N' Wild Coverall fair. So far, I love this combination - looks fantastic but am having to learn to control the application because sometimes I put too much Soft Sable on and I get really bronzy cheeks (too bronzy).

For Comparison: I wear "Cool Bone" in Estee Lauder Double Wear but it is too peach. Old Revlon Colorstay Ivory was too pink and Colorstay Buff was too...Buff?

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Aylapc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

And here I am again... Stuck with another foundation that I'll never use because it turns orange in about an hour after application. Loved the buildable coverage but being fair skinned, I have yet to find the perfect foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2013 1:40:00 AM More reviews by ozbeautyxx

As someone with fair skin, it's quite difficult to find a product in it's lightest ivory shade that doesn't turn orange throughout the day, this was no exception. Has good, even coverage but found no shade that would match my skin. Since the foundation I regularly use is quite light, I sometimes use this on top to make the colour a bit darker, but overall it's not my favourite Cover Girl product.