October 23, 2014 | 2026 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - The Rocket Volum Express

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by jvioafuioed

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I haven't used a maybelline mascara for years and I tried this on a whim. I was pleasantly surprised. Nice, thick lashes in one coat without much clumping. Good black pigment too. I actually think it was much better than this Lancome GWP that I got. Also, I think it kind of lengthened my lashes too, even though it is just a volume mascara. Made my lashes and eyes sexy. That's what we want, right?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

Normally I stay away from Maybelline mascaras. The formulation is too wet for me and ends up clumping/smearing. But this one was different...sort of. The brush is very similar to CG lashblast volume and the formula is still wet but it doesn't clump up on me. I always, always, always, use a basecoat mascara of the CG lashblast length and then alternate b/w volumizing mascaras. This one has really been doing a good job of creating volume, while keeping my lashes separated but full. A good alternative to my CG lashblast or Almay get up and grow.

One thing I don't care for is how difficult it is to remove. I use an oil cleanser and I find that even after rubbing my eyes gently, wiping away eye makeup with a washcloth I still have to use a m/u wipe after I get out of the shower to remove teh excess.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2013 8:05:00 PM More reviews by NLCB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This formula did not work for me. It's so wet that when I curl my lashes and apply it takes the curl away and makes them clump. It was average so I won't be purchasing again

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by Mguthrie0206

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara, it is similar to CoverGirl lash blast (orange tube) but it isn't as brittle. Very easy to use, great for everyday use.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by cutiepolish24

Everytime Maybelline comes up with a new mascara I usually love it but this one is just let me down. The wand is just so bulky and the bristles are very short and doesn't give volume or length is just regular. I am really disappointed at this mascara I had high expectations for this one. I my opinion the falsies are winning!!!

Update: I have kept on using and is okay I am more comfortable using it, my lashes has get use to it and it makes them a bit more with volume, not sure though if I will buy it again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 11:22:00 AM More reviews by lovelypinkdiva

This mascara is GREAT!!!! I do recommend it. But, I had a allergic reaction to it. My eyes kept getting watery, itchy, & puffy. After illuminating all my eye makeup. It ended up being my rocket mascara. I wore it for a few weeks before I had a reaction. It's a great product. But, if your eyes start to water, get itchy, and puff up. It might be the mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by aaashleybelle

This mascara is AMAZING!
I have used multiple expensive designer brand mascara's and nothing compares to this one!
It curls, lengthens and volumizes your eyelashes without having to use much.
I really recommend it, and the cheap prices makes it even better!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by JohanneKristensen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara. It works wonders on my lashes, makes them much fuller and easy to work with. Maybelline makes great mascaras and this is no exception, I like this much better than my Diorshow and I think it's almost as good as Benefit - They're Real, it's just a lot cheaper!
But remember, it gives a lot of volume and some people don't like that and find it hard to work with.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Kirstenrebred

This product was my second mascara ever, and i love it. It stays all day even when it isnt waterproof. I will definitly repurchase this in the future, but for now im just trying out some other ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by HunnyBear12234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Definitely volumizes! My lashes looked much thicker after using two coats and also seemed to curl and lengthen. The formula is very wet which I don't mind but beware if a wet formula is something that turns you off.