July 31, 2014 | 2015 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 9:17:00 AM More reviews by thejaebird

I decided to wait until i had used this product for over a month to give a review. I feel the same with it as when I first got it...I LOVE IT. For reference i struggle with acne including the cystic variety, have quite a bit of scarring and hyperpigmentation, am fair skinned and look best in makeup with yellow tones to it. I use the fair shade. I wanted a bb cream that would work to neutralize redness while acting as a primer and moisturizer. I feel that this bb cream does all those things at a great price!! Bb creams are not going to make every blemish disappear but this one really helps to reduce redness so I can have a more flawless look under concealer and mineral foundation. I have also found that using this in combo of other factors has improved my acne (diet changes and using a moisturizer twice daily). I feel that it does a good job to moisturize even though it is matte finish. I've worn just this on days where I needed to make quick stops and it has lasted all day (except for my normal problem areas such as tip of nose). My normal routine with using this product is moisturize, bb cream, concealer, setting powder, mineral foundation, finishing powder. I have also found that I can fill some of the acne scars and pores nicely with this to create a smoother finish. Ive tried a Korean bb cream with better reviews and 3x the price, but I feel this is far superior. Again I can't recommend this product enough!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2013 1:46:00 AM More reviews by FromNJ23

No, No, No, No, No, No. WHAT was I thinking.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by pamandabelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I am a huge fan of this product! I use the Fair shade. It is a daily staple in my makeup bag! I put this on after I apply my morning moisturizer underneath my foundation and setting powder.
The product itself looks white when it comes out of the tube, and as you apply it you can feel a sort of grainy texture, but as you blend it into your skin it feels and looks smooth. Blending is key! I really love that this product blurs imperfections like acne marks, actual blemishes, or other discolorations. It also helps neutralize redness. I have used the BB cream by itself in a pinch with a little powder on top and it provides a nice, clean look.
Overall, L'Oreal has provided us with a great product here! It's more affordable than designer BB creams, and as a college student I can handle the price tag and enjoy the results. Try it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by suelou88

This is perfect when you need to run out and don't want to put on a full face. I feel air brushed and it covers all the uglies. However, does not last all day, but good enough for going out in public to run errands, go to an exercise class, chauffer kids. I would NOT wear it to work tho - need my full arsenal of make up products for that.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by NotRichEnough

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using the fair shade for about a month now, and don't think I'll re-purchase. The product is OK used on its own; looks natural, has sheer coverage, and a matte finish. When used as a primer things get a little weird. I have medium sized pores, and while this does help hide them, my foundation begins to look odd after a few hours where my pores are largest. It's almost like fish eyes in paint - the foundation just runs away from the pores and leaves the BB cream. Very strange.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by BrooklynB20

I HATED this product! It was grainy and hard to blend in with my skin. It was super orange and dark on my light skin

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by ICGRRL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The first day I wore this I really liked it. Perhaps a bit too orange for my super fair skin, but that was easily fixed with a finishing powder. But by the end of the second day wearing it, my skin felt like I had a sunburn and was bright red, tight, and starting to break out. It was four days before I could put anything but my sensitive skin moisturizer on my face. I returned this - awful!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2013 1:37:00 AM More reviews by xxgetaway

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved the light coverage, matte finish and magic beads in this BB Cream at first but it ended up clogging my pores so bad after a week of irregular use. So sad I have to give it up.

I paid twenty-something for it in Australia, what a waste.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by stls

Another BB failure here. I triend a sample but looked so terrible that I threw it away. Didn't like the grainy feel at first, the orange color and the fact that it sets super fast so you have to blend really quicky or it will look uneven/ cakey. Sheer/ medium coverage and matte finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 11:25:00 AM More reviews by thebandit1984

I've been using the "Fair" shade of this BB cream for about a month and I like it a lot. It provides sheer coverage but is buildable. The finish is very natural and matte, but not chalky, and it doesn't accentuate dry patches. I found it was very easy to blend and matches my fair skin very well. I have relatively fair skin (I usually use classic ivory or nude beige in L'Oreal products) and this matched perfectly probably because it is so sheer and blendable. I think it would work well for very fair women as well.

I tried the "Light" shade in the store and it was very dark and almost reddish. I wouldn't recommend that shade and therefore would only recommend this product if you have fair skin and get the "Fair" shade.