NARS Exhibit A

4.6

Very scary looking at first. EXTREMELY pigmented. You will be amazed at how natural this looks once you learn how to apply it. It is the EXACT shade that you flush. I don't know how they did it, but they did it! I put it on my lips with some balm too. I've found my HG blush.

on 4/19/2007 1:48:00 AM

I received this in a swap, I have long been curious about this. I don't know if I'm applying it wrong, too little or probably pairing it with the wrong lip shades? I guess it looks good if you have those fiery red orange lipsticks or similar to that and most of my lipsticks are leaning towards pinkish brown, nude, peach or reds like Clinique's Black Honey (I can't imagine it going well with that). Being so, I haven't really reached out for it, only did to experiment and double check if it's worth keeping or not. So far, verdict is it's okay but most of the time it will just be in my drawer waiting for its turn to be used - which will be verrrry seldom. For reference I'm MAC C3/ Chanel DPC Med Beige.

So people aren't kidding that you really really have to use a minimal amount of blush to get the right effect, otherwise it just looks a little freaky. By little amount, I mean, I tap my brush very very lightly on the color, blow on the brush, and tap it lightly on my cheeks because I don't leave one darker area of color than other parts of my cheeks. HOWEVER, once all this careful application is done, it has a very natural beautiful glow. This blush is awesome, I'll be old old old when I'm done with it :)

on 4/13/2007 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is IT! I have medium to fair skin, with dark eyes and dark hair, and this blush is divine. Yes, it is a bit tricky to apply. As others have said...a little goes a long way. But when you figure out the application (be light-handed!), it's gorgeous. I love it as an eyeshadow as well. I doubt I'll have to repurchase any time soon (huge pan!), but I would if need be.

on 3/25/2007 4:11:00 PM

Nars exhibit A is the combinatin of red and orange. It's matte which is rare for nars blush The color is very intense so it's not easy to use it. You have to apply it carefully or else it will be too bright. However, once you apply it appropriately. The color is quite good. It's the same color as when you blush.

on 3/10/2007 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Ok so, I researched this website looking for a bold blush to buy and I stumbled across these reviews. I saw pics and read great things and decided to check it out at sephora. When I actually saw Exhibit A in person, I was in shock and thought 'noooooooooooooooooo way'...I kept these reviews in mind anyway and asked a floor person to apply it to my face for me. Since the sephora was just opened, I think the girl had no idea what she was doing and turned me into a clown so I decided I didn't want it.

I walked around the store for a good half hour nad wound up wiping off half of what she applied on me with a tissue and IT LOOKED AMAZING. This stuff definitely+++++ needs to be applied lightly. I ended up buying this and I'm so happy I did. I even came home washed my face and reapplied to make sure. Applied correctly this is a warm natural flush that will transform ur entire face. I'm so glad I read the reviews on this website, it really pushed me to try this.

I marked that i would buy this again only because it's so great, but I really don't see this stuff finishing on me in the next 10 or 15 years.

My best advice is to go to a store and check the stuff out if you can, but if you have to order online, take these reviews into full account!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

beautiful blush... it looks beautiful on darker complexions... although im fair i wear a light dusting of it and it gives a beautiful peachy flush.... use sparingly... dust off your brush first!

I usually only use MAC blushes, but I had purchased NARS Orgasm & Sin a few years ago, and remembered liking them a lot. I got a gift card to Sephora for X-mas, so I though I would give NARS another try.
I got Exhibit-A and Indian red lip stain. Exhibit-A looked exciting in the case. I have to use it very sparingly. It looks so great! It's like Benetint on steroids!

The Indian Red lip stain goes perfectly with it...Exhibit-A is great... I can't wait to try more of the fabulously pigmented shades!

on 1/7/2007 10:39:00 PM

Before buying this blush, I had studied many of the reviews here so I knew what to expect. I appreciate the reviews especially since I can't see Sephora products in person so I have to buy on faith that you lovely gals won't lead me astray! Thankfully, Exhibit A is a keeper. As most everyone has mentioned, use a liiiiight hand. Just a dab'll do ya. Haha. I dab my brash on it then kinda tap that off, which seems silly as there's hardly anything there (so it seems) and then I apply. It gives me the perfect flush. I'm young and cute and slightly embarrassed at something a cute boy just told me! Well, not really, but I look like it thanks to Exhibit A! ;)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love this blush. I was lemming for it for about two or three months before caving in and buying it. It's a bright tomato red just like in the picture below. It's also extremely pigmented, meaning I just lightly dab my blush brush and that's more than enough for me. I'm a 30 Watts Asian girl with a perma-tan and I use this to warm up my face in the winter and to give me a lovely natural flush in the summer. It's hard to explain, but whenever I put on this blush, it makes me look like I've been vacationing on a far away island in the bahamas.

Popular Blush Products