October 30, 2014 | 1757 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2013 7:38:00 AM More reviews by indianprincessa

Too oily, though the colors are nice but the product however does not really take care of the skin, because the ingredients are actually really similar to the ones in the foundations though it has less pigments and the consistency is a bit lighter. That's it. However, compared to other brands BB cream it is really nice. And SPF 30 is nice.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2013 2:25:00 AM More reviews by kirito

This is the first BB cream I've tried out, and it was terrible. I knew BB creams were supposed to give less coverage than foundation, but this gave absolutely no coverage at all. It was more of a tinted moisturizer if you ask me. It did even out my skin tone a bit with the color, but it didn't smooth out my acne like the Korean BB creams do. It was about $8, which is a lot cheaper than most Korean BB creams, but it's a complete waste of money. It comes in many shades unlike most Korean BB creams, but it doesn't cover anything. Don't waste your time and money on this product, just spend a bit more money to get something like a Skin79 BB cream that actually gives good coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by AnnikaLynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this this summer so I wouldn't have to wear a thick liquid foundation and feel all oily and gross within ten minutes of doing my makeup. I got mine in Light/Medium Sheer Tint. It gives a very nice coverage unless you are broken out. It's not good for hiding acne but, I find that it does help with some redness and large pores. I'm not completly in love with this product but, I would buy it again if I can't ind anothr BB creme that I like more.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Lisafrank

I just didn't like it

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by reptilebeautyqueen

this product is really great if you don't have a lot of acne and are looking for light coverage. if i dont have bad breakouts, whenever i use this product it gives my face a flawless coverage. it feels light on my face and doesn't look cakey or overdone. however, if i do get some bad pimples ( which happens often ) this won't really do anything as far as coverage goes. same thing with dark spots. i like that is has spf, which is something i always look for in makeup. overall i would probably buy this product again, but i am on the lookout for something similar but with a bit more coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by mich3ll3rose

amazing at brightening and hydrating the face. Reduces dark circles and blemishes all while protecting you with spf. also is a great primer to wear underneeth concealer. way to expensive is the only con.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/22/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by riaorion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just finished with another BB cream review - I'm on a BB review roll!

What led me to trying this product: I had never known what a BB cream was and thought I'd give it a shot, due to the "8-in-1" effects mentioned in the commercial (plus, the model's skin looked so refreshed, airbrushed perfect, and radiant!~)

The use:
The cream is very liquid and texture is that of a moisturizer or lotion. The color was "light" and was the lightest nude shade they offer. There was no grey/oxidation similarity to other BB creams. It applies very easily, and blends fairly okay. The coverage is light; if you have moderate to bad acne, or redness/eczema/rosacea, this alone will not do the trick. Some of my redness went down, but mostly I was left with a dewy/slightly fresh feeling. It does not last very long (perhaps an hour or two on my face) but matched my skintone fairly decently.

The pros:
SPF 30 is a nifty feature. This BB cream basically is a decent stand-alone tinted moisturizer.
It applies easily, and does not rest too heavy on the face.
It gives a decent dewy appearance.

The cons:
Unfortunately I do not feel that it does any 8 of the benefits it claims to do. My acne did not improve or worsen, but my tone and texture did not seem to change either after multiple uses. Though it is a great tinted moisturizer, it does not really feel like a BB cream in every aspect.
The coverage is light, and as that also is a pro, my face does not seem to appear any more "improved" or different while wearing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by coffeeandlipstick

This is not heavy coverage (hey it's bob cream) but it blends really well and really minimizes imperfections. I was afraid deep medium was gonna be too dark for my skin which is naturally ran but it ended up blending perfectly. (Medium was sold out.) I'm glad I got it, the bottle is very small so I'm not sure how long it's going to last--but I love how it gets rid of oiliness (unlike garner bb cream). I like it better than the stila 10 in 1 hd beauty balm which I was using before and was a lot more expensive.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2013 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Andreacook101

I have very oily acne prone skin, I found that this product was oily and has a pasty texture when applied to your skin. I hate this product it did absolutely nothing for me and was disappointing because i had high hopes for this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Danielle2006

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i hated this product. i returned it the next day. the consistency was way to runny and i hate how it was dispensed. I was the shade deep and it was just way to orangey. it was very greasy and just gave me a look that i just came from the gym. i have the Maybelline fit me stick and I'll stick with that!