April 19, 2014 | 1786 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2013 3:20:00 AM More reviews by dempsterstreet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had been ignoring all the Alphabet Cream hype, but wanted a tinted moisturiser and thought I'd try this as it was really cheap. I tried some of a tester and it looked to be a good shade of "light" - sometimes light is too light or too yellow for me.

I'm glad I tried it, I'm really happy with it. On top of a moisturiser and/or primer it makes a good, light base for my semi-dry skin and although it doesn't provide a huge amount of coverage it definitely evens everything out and still looks natural.
I apply it with a foundation brush (makes a difference) and was interested to see that it "dries off" quite quickly but without looking streaky. The finish is really smooth. If I want more coverage, I add either foundation or concealer to the relevant bits.
It has an SPF of 20, and is non-drying. There doesn't seem to be much in the tube which is a bit frustrating.
Pleasantly surprised, I have already bought a spare tube in case they stop making it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by ChaseSpearing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This was a very unexpected surprise for me! I knew when i bought this that it really isn't a bb cream at all. I find REAL Korean bb creams to be a bit thick and heavy, and usually the colors are kinda funny. But I knew this was a lighter formula and wouldn't clog my pores or break me out (or so I hoped)

On the skin, this is a nice light coverage with a bit of glow to it. It's the perfect lazy summer day makeup that you don't need a brush or sponge to apply and can top with some powder and be out the door in less than 5 minutes. It'll be great when I go back to school this fall when I will have a lot less time to make myself look presentable.

My skin is also rather breakout-prone and this hasn't aggravating anything at all so that's a huge plus!

And it's in a cute squeezy tube, which is always nice.

The staying power on it's own isn't the best but it doesn't look super patchy or gross by the end of a long day, the coverage just fades a bit as the day goes on.

So if you're looking for something light and easy to apply for summertime or if your lazy like me this is a great little product! Inexpensive too which is always nice!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Rachel15makeupqueen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this bob cream. It smooths out my skin nicely. But defiantly not full coverage so I just add some powder

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by bippyrae49

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very nice but not a lot of coverage

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2013 6:52:00 PM More reviews by ashwey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's not very effective at covering anything up. I also have dry skin and it made my skin very oily. I don't really recommend it if you have similar skin conditions to mine however I did like it one day when my acne was decently faded and I tried it out again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by meewmew8

cover: alright, made face even
doesnt oxidize on your skin
smell: like medicine a bit
how it felt: initially it felt nice but after a day i noticed that it was making my skin peel
packaging: the tubes cap isnt very secure and it leaked in my makeup bag

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Flaneuse64

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Just Right! I only bought Dream Fresh because it was on sale at Target and I was running out of my other tinted moisturizer. Yes, it's sheer, and that's what I like about it: it gives me the coveted "natural look" while still evening out my skin, lightly moisturizing, and adding sunscreen. (I previously used Neutrogena, which had a nice illuminating effect, but the sunscreen in that one irritated my eyes). Hurrah for inexpensive products that work! I am about to buy it again because I'm almost out of it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by L8

Yuck! Made my face a greasy mess. After 2 hours, this product melted and smeared. Butter wouldn't have felt as oily as this--and I don't have oily skin to begin with. Not for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by theblondlife17

You know, I have a love/hate relationship with this BB Cream. I like it because it's so light and honestly, you don't even feel like you have anything on. So refreshing! On the downside though, people who get pimples once and a while (Such as myself) will have to apply a ton of concealer - This does not cover at ALL. If you have great skin and just need something extra? This will be perfect for you. But as for me, I wear it sometimes, but would never leave the house with just that on.

Pros:
-Light
-Refreshing
-Moisturizing

Cons:
-No Coverage

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by MiaMai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't believe this is rated only average!! This stuff is super amazing. It makes your complexion look totally even and all the same color and every time I have it on people tell me my face is glowing. It even takes the redness out of blemishes. I have horrible acne and it does not clog my pores at all. The only downside is that if you have dry skin it fills in all the flakes and parts that are peeling and looks terrible so make sure your skin is completely moisturized before you use it. Super great product, would definitely buy again.