Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

3.6

G790475 - AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ALCOHOL DENAT. , BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, SQUALANE, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, TALC, NYLON-12, MALTITOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SORBITOL, PERLITE, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT, <+/- MAY CONTAIN CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES>.(F.I.L. B51922/1).

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

The only way I can sum up this product is, meh. I took this on holiday with me to Tasmania because I was looking for a fuss-free product that I could put on for the day and not worry about while doing a lot of outdoors/high activity stuff etc.

I was pretty happy with the coverage, probably the best out of any BB cream I've tried. It blends into my skin quite well and lasted all day. I had lots of touristy photos taken with it and my skin looked natural but smoother which is exactly what I was after. It does go orange if you use too much though.

The packaging is fairly terrible - the product is a bit runny and it seems to go everywhere. I was forever wiping the tube down and ended up putting it in its own little zip lock bag to stop it leaking on everything. It also broke me out which I was really disappointed about. After using it for a few days I had little red bumps appear all over my chin. I've used it on and off since then with the same result.

If you're looking for a fuller coverage BB cream without spending too much, give it a try but for those with sensitive skin I'd probably avoid it.

This product was a big disappointment for me. Mostly for the fact it was so orange and far too dark for my fair skin. The coverage was quite impressive though, equivalent to a light covering foundation. Very good for making skin matte. But I don't recommend if you have dry patches or if you're trying to cover redness/acne/acne scarring.

I wanted to like this so bad because of the price. It is a highly fragranced product that has cheap ingredients which caused me to break out badly. It's a shame because others seem to like it and are able to avoid dishing out the money for higher end products.

I don't have too oily skin, so for me this BB cream works well. I did like it less than previous formula though... But coverage and color is all great and works for me, probably if I would have oily skin I wouldn't like it that much

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

One of my friends recommend me this bb cream I love it perfect for oily skin women!

I remember buying the very first original formula for this BB cream and I instantly fell in love. It was perfect for me. I don't have very oily or acne prone skin. Using the original formula evened out my skin, provided enough moisture, and looked amazing. I remember a customer at my old job commenting on how much my skin glowed using it. However, much to my dismay, they either discontinued it for a while or something, but they released the newer formula and I gave it a try. Worst choice EVER! I absolutely hate this new formula. During the first week, it seemed to work okay. I wasn't completely loving it. It makes your face matte, which some people like, but not me. It showed all of my imperfections. No coverage whatsoever. Just a dry layer of color over my skin. Unattractive as hell. Eventually, I noticed that it started making me break out on the cheeks. I can assure you I'm very easy going with my skin, but this, it completely ruined me! I haven't broken out since 8th grade! I absolutely hate this product and would NEVER buy it or recommend it to anyone. If I could give it one star, I would. How unpleasant!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Perfect and lightweight for summertime. Made my face even more clear than too faced beauty balm. Only downfall is overflowing cap packaging.

I Think the price and coverage that this Product gives you is GREAT! But, this still makes me pretty oily throughout the day, and blotting my face is something that a good BB-Cream just isn't supposed to make me do, especially not when it is said to be suited for oily and combination skin. Nah, Im gonna keep on looking.

But on the Bright side, it is very light! It just gets more greasier throughout the day so for a short period of time use this is pretty good.

My go-to BB cream for sure! The coverage is great and it evens out my skin before i put my makeup on. Lasts about 3 to 4 months and i use it daily. Im not in search for another BB cream. I will repurchase this for a while.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So I picked this up a few months back at my local drugstore and was a little leery at first but with summer here I didn't want to do my normal makeup routine so I pulled the bottle out and gave it a whirl. Man am I gad I did. I use this and the Garnier eye roller for dark circles and then set them with Smashbox Halo powder in Light. I have received more compliments on my skin then on my makeup and that's what I prefer. I does give light to medium coverage and adds a sort of glow factor to the skin.

I have fairly sensitive skin and normally breakout when I try new products but I did not experience that with this product. I will definitely repurchase. Please note that I am reviewing the Oily/Combo skin formula in Light/Medium.