July 26, 2014 | 1452 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Dominoangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

UGH. NO. I don't have super oily skin. It's combo, really, and only my t zone gets a bit shiny after a couple hours. It's nothing a blot once or twice a day can't solve. This crap-- It's not for people with any kind of oily skin. Normal skin at best. It's also NOT for fair or light skin people-- medium beige at the lightest.

It does have decent coverage without looking cakey. If the shade was right for me, I would probably keep it despite the fact it doesn't help with shine control.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Principesa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I waited a long time until this oil free version became available locally. I tried very hard to like this but it is not oil free looking- it goes on kind of sticky and shiny, then it dries to a sheen that accentuates every line and pore. I actually washed my face and started over just to get this stuff off- could not be seen in public. I did try it a few times just to make sure. I guess I was expecting something oil free to be more mattifying. Very disappointing waste of money- threw it away as it was too late to return.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2013 6:16:00 AM More reviews by MakeupAddiction93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my fave non Korean BB cream and is actually better than some Korean brands I've tried (like skin79). What I like about this product is that it feels so light weight even when layered and is quick + easy to apply at 4am before I start work. It is a very thin non greasy product that sets matte very quickly! The only cons I find with this product is that it doesn't give me the full coverage I love from my foundation/other BB creams I have tried and it doesn't stay matte for very long on me even with powder (NOTHING does). Other than that I will for sure re purchase this when I can't easily get my hands on lioele triple solution BB cream and lioele dollish veil makeup base (which are Amazing together).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2013 5:26:00 AM More reviews by nattiekins05

Hello dolls!

The product that I've been using on my face for the last couple of months, as a part of my everyday make up routine, and instead of my daily moisturiser, foundation and compact powder, has been this awesome BB cream by Garnier!

Garnier has come up with this cream ideal for an oily/combination skin type! It's Non Comedogenic, oil- free texture, with ultra- absorbent perlite + mineral pigments, it'll stay on your face all day long, and provide a complete matte effect! I put this on in the morning, and it will stay put until I am ready for bed, and wash it off.

After I've used up the regular version of Garnier BB cream (which was more than anything else, suitable for dry skin, plus the color for me was way off...) I got the same BB cream, but in a different formulation, for oily to combination skin, and I was finally able to get it in a shade suitable for my skin tone, which happened to be the color- light.

This BB cream gives you the effect of immediately perfected skin by doing the following:

- Anti- shine, keeping your oil under control and makeup staying put
- Blurs pores + imperfections with the tint of color (i chose light)
- Evens tone + boosts glow with a built in illuminator and highlighter
- Moisturises like your favorite face cream, while NEVER getting oily
- SPF 20 UV Protection to prevent sun damage down the road

I'm extremely pleased with this product, as it keeps my face shine free the whole day long, even when I'm working long hours, I don't feel the need to touch-up my make up! I'm really satisfied with the color, it matches my skin tone perfectly and evens it out flawlessly!

Another thing I love about Garnier Skin Naturals Products is that they use, wherever possible, naturally derived active ingredients which have been carefully extracted to preserve their quality and purity. AND THEY NEVER TEST ON ANIMALS!!!!!!

The container holds 40ml of the product, which is pretty decent amount and it'll last you several months, even when using it on a daily basis! I have been using this for two months, and am just short of using half the bottle. This product is available in most drugstores and supermarkets which makes it so easy to find. You dont have to drive to a sephora or an ulta to buy this, and at under $10 in price, it makes it that much more convienient.

Overall, I'm very pleased with this product and I would recommend it to whoever has oily/ combination, breakout prone skin and is looking for a nice, light product, non comedogenic, that is going to take care of your skin, making it appear even and better looking, keeping it mattified throughout the day!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2013 10:47:00 AM More reviews by IceDoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This product is not bad overall. I think it is a improvement over it's predecessor. The coverage is a lot better, and evens the skin tone very well. I don't find it oxidises or makes me look orange like their original BB cream did. I also found the finish to be a lot more matte as the product claims, so that was nice it did have some oil control. With that said, I wore this product for a week and it dried my normal/combo skin out. I had several dry patches as well as clogged pours after testing this out. I know it was the BB cream, as I went back to wearing Urban Decays Naked foundation (RAVE! Awesome product!!!) the week after and my skin looked beautiful, dryness cleared up and no clogged pores. If your skin is able to tolerate it, and your more on the oily side, this may be a decent product for you at a cheap price.I am just not a fan of American BB creams SO far. The SKIN79 brand (Hot pink label...another holy grail) and other Asian brands really are superior in my opinion.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by Lilyflower23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

WARNING! If you have dry patches in some parts of your face, don't use this product! it has alcohol in it which is not moisturizing at all. Okay so when i first purchased this i really loved it. It has this lightweight consistency that was great for a day when i didn't want to load my blemished face with tons of makeup! But after a few applications, i noticed that if my face wasn't completely moisturized when i put it on, this bb cream would just sit on my skin and look cakey. Pros: light consistency, great coverage for a bb cream, great for those with no dry patches on their skin Cons: sits on dry patches and fades aftes a few hours

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by blondebum

I am a huge fan of BB cream because it treats, protects, moisturizes and does so much more. This little tube has improve how my skin looks and has improved the way my makeup looks. Healthy skin will show even when you put on makeup. If your skin is dehydrated and scaly it will certainly show in your makeup, regardless of how much you apply. BB Cream has helped add moisture to my skin and an even balanced tone. Garnier did it again, another great product!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Yvonneay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Would be amazing if it actually came in a lighter shade, then it would actually suit my very very fair skin. Otherwise, it was pretty good. Felt very nice on my skin. Only other thing is, my face is already very dry, so I need more of a moisturizer to make more use of this as well.

Not saying I don't use moisturizer, but my face just soaks it up and is left wanting more no matter what I use!

EDIT: Apparently my Ulta store carries a fair/light shade. I traded it for this shade and holy crap, it looks awesome. But the more I used it, the more the smell started bothering me. And it's still not very moisturizing for my face. Not a re-buy for me, but I'll use the bottle up.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2013 9:29:00 AM More reviews by hobbygolightly

This product leaves my skin with a natural looking, soft finish. When I wear this on my skin, it gives a very diffused look to the big pores around my cheeks and nose. I have a bit of a tan (for me) so the color is a good match. When I repurchase I will opt for the Fair shade. It definitely hides very small broken capillaries on my cheekbones and redness around my nose and chin, but I still use a concealer to cover any acne scars or blemishes. It doesn't cling to any dry patches on my combination skin. I've used it for 3 weeks now and I haven't experienced any breakouts. In fact, I feel like it is making my skin look better. The more I use it, the less I feel I need to use. I wish there were more products I could say that about. I like that the packaging is sanitary, but it does tend to pool in the cap and get a little messy.
I always set with L'oreal true match powder, which adds to the coverage and staying power. It doesn't always stay completely matte, but I like the finish after a couple of hours.
The SPF is a real bonus. Overall I would recommend this product to many people. I would recommend it to everyone if they had a better color selection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by silkyskin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I would NOT have purchased this if it weren't for the reviews, so I feel compelled to add mine even though my thoughts echo what is already here.
I bought this when looking for a light coverage foundation that had a decent level of sunscreen that actually worked. A lot of my foundations w/SPF seemed to still allow rays through and that was not cool. This bb cream had sunscreen that really does block the sun's rays-YAY!
The first few days I used this bb cream I did experience a few little blemishes. I decided to persevere in hopes it would stop and it DID! Thank goodness because I really do love this bb cream. Here's why: 1) it is extremely easy to apply. I use my fingers to rub and blend it in (quickly because it sets quickly) and then use a damp sponge to soften any poor blended spots, 2) it matches my fair skin tone very well, 3) it doesn't break me out, 4) it's cheap!, 5) stays put (and matte!) for hours 6) looks natural, my friends assumed I stopped wearing foundation when I suggested they try this bb cream, 7) removes easily at the end of my day, 8) tube is small enough for travel as per the TSA guidelines but not so small that I'm constantly running out.

Thanks to all the other MUAers that wrote their reviews on this! It has made my makeup application routine faster and easier, something we all appreciate. I'll continue to buy this bb cream. I really do love it!