November 26, 2014 | 1165 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2013 2:54:00 AM More reviews by Genevaice21

Been using BB cream in place of foundation. I do like it but it's one of the only few BB creams I have tried so it's hard to compare it to many other brands. This BB leaves my skin feeling fresh and dewy looking. It's a little hard to spread but it's not terrible and I wish the coverage was better, It seems to wear off by the end of the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2013 3:38:00 PM More reviews by TriPaC87

I absolutely love this product! I have very oily skin and was in search of a BB cream for summer. This stuff is awesome! I don't use moisturizer or primer anymore which is great! My morning routine is cut by at least 5 minutes. I stay oil free for 5+ hours when I wear this with Rimmel Stay Matte powder. I usually blot and then re-powder and I'm good to go! Mostly I wanted to review this product to explain what this "Light" shade compares to. It is nearly identical to Mac Studio Fix Fluid in NW20. Revlon Colorstay Combo/Oily in 310 Warm Golden is just slightly more yellow than the Garnier in Light. Makeup Forever Mat Velvet + in shade #45 is about one shade darker than the Garnier. I hope this helps anyone looks in to this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by pinktarte

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is only my second day using this product. I find it gives good even coverage however I'm pale I I find I could probably use a slightly lighter shade. It goes on pretty effortlessly which I like because I don't have much time to get made up in the morning.
It feels nice on my skin not cakes and its is definitely keeping my oily skin matte yet healthy looking (I get oily in spring and summer)
Im normally a high end makeup person but after reading positive reviews I figured what the heck. For 9 bucks what do you have to loose?

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Piwi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first BB cream, I had use it for a long time but at the end I've change my mind and I bought two different BB cream. Garnier BB cream was good but It made my wrinkles and pores more visible. And my face looked dewy. Now I've been using Peter Thomas Roth CC cream and Liolele the triple solution and I have to say they are the best .

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by dorianaxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE IT. Use it every day usually, as I prefer to wear foundation when I'm going out to an event or party etc

Cannot say how much I love it. Its light-med coverage but it seriously is amazing and nmakes my skin look flawless, escp when I use a concealer and transculent setting powder (i love my face of australia loose transulcent powder)

doesnt last all day but its still great and can simply be reapplied. I bought the light (Im an NW20ish) and it is perfection! Can be kind of light when first applied by then it turns to skin colour somehow!

Love love love love love love loveeeee

already repurchased this, i went a couple of days without it when it ran out and i was so lost without it!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2013 3:23:00 PM More reviews by stephaniegwise

I received a sample of this product in the mail and LOVED it, I went right out and bought it. Boy was I disappointed, I am very pale so I bought that Light/Medium (it was between that and the medium to dark, not much options), and found that they product turned orange as the day went on. I bought the oily/combination skin and this product to be horribly oily and worst of all it made me break out. Returned this product to shoppers and will not recommend to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Zombieblush

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

After seeing all the positive reviews from others who had oily skin I thought I’d give this a try. Background on me: I have very oily skin with large pores. I’m nw15/20. This BB only comes in 2 shade options, so I got the light/medium. It is of course not a good color match. Far too dark and orange. This BB didn’t last more than 2 hours on me. I used a primer underneath and a setting powder on top. I was horrified when I looked in the mirror to see that this had become a streaky and splotchy mess and pooled in my pores. I couldn’t wait to get home at the end of the day to wash this stuff off. Needless to say I returned this the very next day.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by cooed

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to love this product. I did like how it made my skin look, however it did oxidize on my skin leaving it orange-y after eight or so hours. Furthermore, despite ensuring washing my face in the evenings and taking my makeup off, this product made me break out horrifically. I will need to visit Sephora and find a BB Cream sample that does not.

If you have oily skin that is not as prone to breaking out, this might be worth a shot, but my skin actually broke out like a rash. I have never, ever had that before.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2013 1:56:00 PM More reviews by ezsand007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I took this BB cream on vacation with me last weekend & I loved it. I have combination/oily skin. More oily in summer, I used this over my sunscreen for added protection while at the beach & it didn't feel heavy/greasy. For reference, I'm NC 35-37 & used medium/deep. This blended perfectly.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2013 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Thrillmore1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm enjoying this BB cream way more than I thought I would. With summer coming up, I was looking for something a little lighter on the skin yet something that offered good coverage. This turned out to be exactly what I was looking for. Coverage was surprisingly good considering it is more or less a glorified tinted moisturizer. I apply this with my fingers all over my face then follow up with powder and I do find I get a decent amount of wear out of this. I do have to touch up during my work day but one quick blot of powder at lunch usually does the trick. If you get the odd blemish like me, you will have to use concealer as this doesn't cover red spots. It moreso just evens out the skin but I have no problem dotting on a little concealer where needed. I do wish this came in a pump container if only for the fact that this stuff is so runny! I hold the package upside down while opening and slowly tilt it into my palm but even then I tend to get too much product. I also don't find this particularly moisturizing but I don't have a problem swiping on some moisturizer before putting this on if need be. All in all, this is a great product. Wonderful for hotter weather and I am even looking forward to trying this come winter when my skin tends to be a bit drier. I think this will be perfect for the colder weather as well. Definetly a must try for oily skinned gals.