Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

3.6

G790475 - AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ALCOHOL DENAT. , BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, SQUALANE, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, TALC, NYLON-12, MALTITOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SORBITOL, PERLITE, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT, <+/- MAY CONTAIN CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES>.(F.I.L. B51922/1).

on 7/5/2013 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I wrote a scathing review for the original formulation. The new one is surprisingly good for me. The texture is softening without being dewy. I get enough coverage to even out my skin tone and it doesn't go flaky or chalky. I would prefer a higher SPF, but overall, great value for money.

on 7/5/2013 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this then returned it. I have dry, combo skin, mostly dry on my cheeks, oily in the T zone. I got this in Light/Med I think, since I wanted something lightweight to wear to school and on days when I just don't care. The color made was a bit pink for my skin tone. Also, the product is really runny; I applied using a small stipling brush.

Honestly, this was just a very "Meh" product for me. Coverage was decent, wear time was poor, this made my dry skin greasy.

on 7/5/2013 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

fantastic product so much better than the original version which came out a couple of years ago. Even though I have dry skin I use this one as the shade light actually is incredibly light for a BB cream and with yellow undertones. I am NC15 or lighter in winter, Revlon Buff, Estee Bone, Loreal N1 (all of which are slightly too dark) and this is about the same as these foundations in shade. For a cream it is actually alot more like a liquid foundation in terms of coverage. When first applied it looks slightly too deep and a bit yellow for a couple of seconds but leave it a minute or so and it blends perfectly and gives the skin a lovely sheen without any glitter. Similar to my Lumi Magique foundation which I love but is slightly too orange for me (I have to mix in goth white foundation for it to work on me properly) of course as I have dry skin I need to apply this over a moisturiser and a primer which I use johnsons baby lotion, but this is excellent for day to day wear good coverage and protection for the skin. Give it a try if the previous versions were too dark as it is a score!

I adore this BB cream and use it religiously. It has great coverage and has replaced foundation in my beauty regimen. My skin is a touch oily in the T-Zone, but when I top it with a matte powder, I'm fine for the most part.

The best thing is that I am prone to small breakouts, and this product hasn't made me break out once. It looks great for most of the day and makes my skin feel soft and smooth.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

An AMAZING product! I use this everyday for light coverage for school. I love the fact it has SPF 15 in it and is also fairly moisturizing. Provides good coverage, but for full coverage, concealer and powder definitely need to be used in combination with the BB cream. Does get a bit oily around the T-Zone throughout the day, but overall is a pretty great product.

on 7/1/2013 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This BB cream has just arrived in the Pakistani market, I would say the coverage is pretty average,is light, but it leaves a cheap color behind, it hides my poor but i would advice to use a more expensive cream for skin. Might try dior nude BB cream instead.

on 6/30/2013 2:14:00 PM

First off I loved how dewy this made my skin look and it really made the pores in my oily T-zone look smaller. That being said, this product seemed to cling to any dry patches and made them look flakey. Also when I would sweat or from humidity it felt like it was slipping off my face. After a couple weeks of uses I broke out terribly with cystic acne and zits on parts of my face that don't normally get zits. I even tried this product when it wasn't the break-out-time-of-the-month and it still have me bad cystic acne every time as I have been using this product for quite a few months to test it.
This product would probably be best for someone who isn't acne-prone and be warned when using the product because it has a watery texture so it comes out of the tube too easily but also applies easily.

on 6/29/2013 5:02:00 AM

I like this stufffffff. It covers like a lightweight foundation. And it's definitely more matte than its predecessor, which I like. Smells pretty to me! It's a little to liquid-y when it comes of out the tube though, which I don't like. I used it every day until I accidentally left it behind in Reno, and I would've bought it again if my foundation wasn't cheaper to buy. (Cheapo me)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have few minor blemishes, large pores on the nose and redness around my nose and on my cheeks. I am in love with this product, as a teenager in high school and coming from a school that has a strict no make up policy this product is fool proof. It minimized the appearance of large pores and covered any minor blemishes. It feels like you aren't wearing anything at all! Also building up the product gave me a medium to full coverage which I thought was amazing for a drugstore bb cream. On terms of oil control it did a decent job, I only had to blot and powder once throughout the day at school but in summer with the humidity this product wouldn't hold up for too long. In addition it hasn't made me break out yet. I would recommend wearing this product with a powder as it won't give you a matte finish.

on 6/18/2013 1:46:00 PM

I've been on the search for a good oil-controlling bb cream for a while. I was really excited to try this, but it just doesnt work for me. The consistency is very very liquidy, and the packaging is horrible. I laid it on its side for a couple of minutes with the cap off and it leaked out all over my vanity. It has no oil control, the only thing it was good for was light coverage. worst part was that it BROKE ME OUT every time i used it. I'm giving it two stars because it had decent coverage for my skin, but for people who need a lot of coverage this isn't for you!