Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

3.6

G790475 - AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ALCOHOL DENAT. , BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, SQUALANE, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, TALC, NYLON-12, MALTITOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SORBITOL, PERLITE, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT, <+/- MAY CONTAIN CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES>.(F.I.L. B51922/1).

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

In all honesty i wouldn't recommend this to anyone. I have oily/combination skin and this product brings out all the dry patches no matter how much moisturizer i use and exfoliating i do. The colour is like an orange. The tube it comes in leaks everywhere if it inst stored in a particular way, wasting a lot of the product.

I wouldn't call this a BB Cream at all, considering that BB creams are supposed to help your skin this BB Cream however, made my break-outs worse. It didn't last long at all, after about an hour (post application) it started to look cakey. Three hours and it looked extremely greasy, by the end of the day there is nothing there. I don't know where it went, but all coverage that was originally there was gone. Not impressed to say the least.

on 7/14/2013 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I generally wear a medium coverage foundation throughout the year but it has gotten incredibly humid in Toronto this summer so I wanted to opt for a lighter formulation. I looked into quite a few bb creams and was intrigued that Garnier had one specifically for oily skinned ladies. I was a little weary as some people had indicated it broke them out, I thought to myself that I was having such a good skin streak that I could afford the chance. Well, I can't blame this bb cream entirely for my recent breakouts around my mouth area but this HAS been the only new change to my routine. There are many little white heads surfacing, which I'm assuming the formulation is clogging my sensitive and acne-prone skin. The staying power itself is okay better than the orginal one, it's a bb cream not a full coverage foundation, I have realistic expectations about that. I keep searching for a light coverage bb cream.

on 7/13/2013 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

One of the worst products I've ever seen. Lets start of with the fact that its to limited in shade range, the fact that I heard really good reviews about it but when I tried it it made me break out, be cakey and made me look orange. The packaging is horrible it drips everywhere and ruins everything... So much product goes to waste. The price is not worth it for such a poor quality of product. I wouldn't buy thieb

on 7/13/2013 1:10:00 PM

This is advertised as being for combination to oily skin, so as someone with combination skin (oily t-zone, dry cheeks) I thought it would be worth a go especially as it's also from a reputable brand. What a mistake! The consistency of this is really watery, the colour can only be describe as orange and application is horrible. I tend to put BB creams/foundations on with my fingers, but this was almost impossible to blend out. As soon as the air hit it, it started to 'set' and couldn't be worked around, meaning it sat on the drier patches on my face and made them even more noticable.

I tried mixing this with some of my regular face cream to see if I could make it work that way instead, but in the end just had to admit defeat. Sadly this ended up in the bin as I couldn't find a way of using it without it making me look orange and settling onto/into all the bits of my face I'd rather not draw attention to.

It would appear my search for a BB cream that suits my skin continues, as this is definitely NOT a winner...

on 7/13/2013 3:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was not what I wanted it to be. I love how the original one if lasted more then an hour. I can't even get to how long this one stays on because it oxidized automatically and not like Asian bb creams it's not gray at first it's actually a good color and turns orange and even ended up blotchy. It def is better for oily skin it sets like a long wearing foundation does it just didn't seem to go the distance. It's got 2oz which is awesome and has a luminous look when u squirt it out. Just wasn't right for me...I'll stay w whipped colorstay

I have already bought 2 backups of this BB cream from Garnier. HG material here! The coverage is the BEST I've seen from a drugstore BB cream and the oil control is awesome! I have a VERY oily Tzone and with this cream, I don't have to touch up with powder or blot. Its so lightweight & perfect for summertime, but I know I will be wearing it well into the colder months as well because I just love the look of it on my skin.

on 7/11/2013 11:26:00 PM

I like the coverage and texture of this BB cream but the color was very orange and it caught on to my dry spots.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought this because its the only reasonably priced BB cream for oily skin that I could find. My skin is very oily, it does an ok job, I don't have oily running off my face by the end of the day more of a sheen of oil. However if i put on a primer, and then powder for oily skin this stuff last all day, and still looks great!

I will say the color is orange and hard to blend in, i have been blending it with an asian BB cream to better match my skin color, or i will put this on my nose and cheek area, and then foundation that matches my skin on my jaw line etc.

This product is very runny. It could use some improvements! but like i said the only bb cream for oily skin that was reasonably priced.

on 7/10/2013 7:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I made my friend try this first, so when she bought it I put it on her. I thought that It would be terrible as she has lots of freckles but this didn't make her look ashy at all! It blended great and I just used my fingers. It gives a very natural glow to the skin. On some people it can look orange but in general it was great. I recommend this for anyone who is new to make-up or is looking for a cheap, awesome BB cream that doesn't go cakey. Love it!

on 7/10/2013 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have combination skin and i love this bb cream, it does what it claims , it controls my oil and has great non cakey coverage! It is very easy to blend , i use my beauty blender and sometimes my finger , it also does great at brightening!