April 19, 2014 | 1839 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by WILLTRYANYTHING

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loved the overall concept of a BB cream. I bought it, loved the application, loved the coverage BUT after less than a week, my skin broke out really bad! I haven't experienced break outs like this since puberty so unfortunately I had to ditch this product and will be very hesitant to try any other brands. I am not sure what ingredient(s) are in this cream to cause my skin to break out.
I'm sorry my skin reacted so severely.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by lisalandry

I was very hesitant to try any BB cream and with a lot of concern I finally decided to try this one first and boy am I glad I tried this one!! I'm over 40 with dryer skin that is prone to breakouts. I've had NO trouble with any breakouts after about 4 weeks of usage. I'm using the oil free version. The coverage is perfect - not too much - not too little and it last all day w/out any touch ups needed. A great product in my opinion. No other foundation is needed.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2013 6:44:00 AM More reviews by goldrauschengel

I bought this product because of the overall good rating here and in the hope that it wouldn't be too drying, which is the main problem I have with foundations and even tinted moisturizers. I have sensitive combination skin tending towards dryness particularly on the cheeks. After trying this product several times, I would say it's a good product to use once in a while but not on a daily basis. The consistency is light, liquid and the scent neutral, which I like. A pump dispenser would have been better but I just keep the tube turned upside down to avoid spilling, which works fine. The coverage is surprisingly high, it looks a bit caked on for the first ten minutes, but eventually blends into the skin and looks quite natural. Also it delivers the promised matifying effect and has good staying power. However, it is a bit too drying for me to wear every day, and I started developing white heads after wearing it two days in a row. So to sum up, an ok product to wear every now and then but not the HG I am still looking for...Not good enough for me to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by kelzlee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this BB cream, I use it under my foundation as a base/primer and my skin looks so flawless.

Doesn't leave my skin looking oily at the end of the day (unlike maybelline bb cream).

Although, I wish Garnier would make a lighter one! Having only two choices of colours, obviously it's not going to fit everyone, I'm on the very pale side, and can get away with using this but would much prefer a lighter shade.

Unsure whether or not it breaks me out, as some people have said it gives them pimples, I'm struggling with acne atm but don't think it's down to this bb cream.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2013 5:36:00 AM More reviews by izzylynch

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this product initially because I had run out of my usual Dermalogica tinted moisturiser (I don't wear foundation) and was desperate. I actually liked it at first because it smells lovely and the colour match was good. I then got a few pimples and realised it was down to this BB cream. Then I went and bought the real techniques stippling brush which I absolutely adore! I tried to apply this with the brush and it flaked all over my face leaving black dots everywhere, WHAT?! Its not the brush because ive used it with my mac studio tint moisturiser! Sorry Garnier but your BB just isn't good quality!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2013 12:19:00 AM More reviews by Magapurna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I liked the idea of BB Cream especially for oily skin so I bought the lightest shade.
Firstly, it turned out to be so so runny that I'm not sure how one is supposed to handle it! It just spills everywhere. Secondly, it does not blend well - at least on my skin. I've even tried it with a primer and a moisturizer and still couldn't make it "melt in".
Thirdly, the colour is dreadful - too dark and with a definite orange hue which looks horrible on my pale skin with pink undertones.
Finally, it does not control oil - I was all shiny (and orangey...) within 30min. I wish I lived in the US and could return it :(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by brooklyn7

Love it. Not fragranced like the original. Less greasy than the original as well. Nice light coverage and airbrushed effect. Perfect for a busy mama who does not have time for makeup. This plus Nivea Lip Care in Guava is the perfect no makeup yet groomed 1 minute routine!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by courtneysbigsister

Thought at first I had found the miracle product that took care of imperfections and my uneven skin tone. It was great the first 2 days and here I am posting on day three and I have at least 5 or 6 pimples of varying types on my face. One is cystic and it hurts! I hate that it's turned out that I can no longer use it because if I wasn't breaking out Id still be using it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by MacaroonMad

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is amazing! It is light, smooth and can be used for overall skin coverage. I have quite oily skin and this cream took the shine away but my skin actually looked airbrushed! I had some faint dark circles under my eyes and with a swipe of this cream, they instantly vanished! It wasn't drying at all either! I used cleanser and moisturiser underneath for a fresh base and then applied this cream.

I was so impressed! It covers up small or red spots, dark circles, gentle signs of ageing (Told by my parents) and general skin imperfections. It is light and can be used underneath foundation too. It left me with smooth, airbrushed skin and will continue to buy this in the future!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by dianabrito

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love it! it has pretty good coverage. I do get a bit oily on warmer/humid days but overral it's quite confortable on skin.
It is very liquid and I find it difficult to apply so I mix it with a primer or a mattifying moisturizer. I recomend keeping it upwards because it's so liquid.