Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Expert Face Brush

4.6

on 9/21/2013 1:04:00 AM

My first RT brush and i wanted to try it because i think its the most popular brush out all of them. Honestly i didn't like it at all. Bristles are not dense enough and i noticed i have to use twice more foundation because most of it stays on the brush. I heard that its similar to Sigma F82 well its not true, f82 is way better. I wanted to return it but started using it for my chanel bronze universel and seems that it does a better job than with foundation.

on 9/13/2013 9:55:00 AM

I absolutely love this brush. Its soft and dense, gives me a great finish with my foundation, and is not too expensive (spent about 9 pounds in boots) However, it does take some washing but the quality does not reduce after washes. I would repurchase and am looking to try some more real techniques. So happy for Sam and her success!

on 9/13/2013 9:41:00 AM

I bought this brush last week, along with the stippling brush as Boots currently have an offer across the make up buy one, get one half price, so I decided to pick these up.

Before I purchased the expert face brush I was switching between the MAC 190, MAC 187 and Ruby & Millie Foundation brush. Out of all those the MAC 187 was my favourite.

Since I got the expert face brush, its all I've used, its my favourite foundation brush now. My foundation looks flawless with it and it gives me great coverage without looking heavy or cakey. It blends my foundation extremely well and there's never any streaks or anything.

I for €13 this brush is an absolute bargain, especially on the buy one get one half price. I'm actually going to pick up another one to have as a back up.

on 9/11/2013 3:04:00 PM

I'm not quite sure why this brush is getting so much love, because personally I find it a bit too scratchy!
I also own the Buffering Brush, and I like it much more, it feels softer.

The end result after using the Expert Face Brush is ok , but not airbrushed or anything... Not bad, not great. Nothing to write home about.

The one thing I like about all the RT brushes is that they dry fast, so if I wash them at night, by morning they are ready to use, as opposed to my other brushes that can take up to 2 days.

on 9/9/2013 3:42:00 PM

Love this brush so much! I use it for my dream matte mouse foundation and it works like a dream! My younger sister (who's 11) commented on how well blended everything seemed to be on my face! This is my first Real Techniques brush, and I will defiantly be investing in the whole collection of brushes available to buy! All I need now is a bigger make-up bag!

on 9/7/2013 7:44:00 PM

This brush is way better than any of the flat brushes for foundation! It makes foundation look flawless and the actual brush is great quality. You must buy this!! :)

on 9/6/2013 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

What a great, affordable brush! You can use it for foundation application or even blush. I'm not big on using brushes to apply my foundation (usually like fingers or sponges), but this is wonderful. The only reason I didn't give this a five is because mine had a few long hairs that I had to trim when I first got it. Other than that this brush has been fabulous! This is my second Real Techniques brush and I am HIGHLY impressed with them. I will definitely be adding more to my ever growing collection of makeup brushes. The performance of these brushes is up there with MAC. I love that they are functional, while still be slightly innovative with brush designs. Worth checking out! :)

Update: I changed the rating from a 4 to a 5. I can't say anything bad about this brush. It is the best face brush I have ever used to apply foundation. I pretty much am gonna buy one or two more of it. That is how impressed I am. What a great brush and very affordable!

on 8/29/2013 5:31:00 PM

I was so surprised when I bought this brush. I had been using my fingers for a long time and I knew the results of my foundation could have been better. Just got the brush today, tried it and my face hasn't looked that flawless ever, even with a light foundation! It's a must buy!

on 8/27/2013 7:26:00 PM

I absolutely love this brush! It has made a huge difference with how my makeup looks. Try it and you'll love it too.

on 8/27/2013 5:22:00 PM