Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Expert Face Brush

4.6

on 8/29/2013 5:31:00 PM

I was so surprised when I bought this brush. I had been using my fingers for a long time and I knew the results of my foundation could have been better. Just got the brush today, tried it and my face hasn't looked that flawless ever, even with a light foundation! It's a must buy!

on 8/27/2013 7:26:00 PM

I absolutely love this brush! It has made a huge difference with how my makeup looks. Try it and you'll love it too.

on 8/27/2013 5:22:00 PM

BAM!

Enough said.

Go get you one!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I, like others here on MUA, wanted to see what all the hype was about these brushes. Well, let me tell you how QUICKLY I found out. This has to be one of my most favorite/reached for makeup/foundation brushes of all time! I used to use MAC brushes, but over time the bristles become too scratchy or hard for my face. (As we all know, MAC brushes tend to shed, and some times A LOT) .. I wanted something softer and more gentle so I went ahead and purchased the entire set of RT brushes. Ladies, you will NOT go wrong with these! They are so soft, clean so easily, and are perfect! I will also share with you that my face has less redness and irritation due to these brushes. I have oily skin so I am prone to breakouts.. My face has not broken out since, and it looks flawless.

The expert face brush will give you that natural and flawless foundation face every time.
I highly recommend this!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This has become my absolute favorite fdtn brush. Granted, I've never used a high end fdtn brush, but this applies fdtn so flawlessly it might as well be high end. I use it with Revlon colorstay, cover girl 3 in 1, and Revlon photoready. I spritz th brush with MAC fix+, stipple, then buff. It doesn't eat fdtn, shed, comes brand new clean with Dr bronners, and is just overall the best brush I've ever used. I gave it a 3 rating on price, because while high for DS, its completely worth every penny.

I absolutely LOVE this brush! It blends foundation brilliantly, makes your skin look flawless and can be used for blush, bronzer etc. It was a bit pricey in my country but I am glad I bought it. I highly recommend this brush and will be purchasing the RT collection.

on 8/25/2013 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Really great for the price! I highly recommend it it works well with liquidy foundations. Cleans easily as well, I clean it with baby shampoo and it gets back to white in no time!

This little brush apply's foundation really flawlessly!! I usually use my BB for foundation, but since purchasing this I have been using both. This brush leaves no stroke marks on your face and really buff's away your pores and imperfections. I love it! A great investment for someone who is looking for a wonderful foundation brush. Super cheap too!

on 8/22/2013 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My best brush for liquid makeup. I use it for Mac Face&Body and it works great. Better than any stippling brush I used before.

on 8/19/2013 2:42:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Having purchased the Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Expert Face Brush, I am glad that I chose to try out this brush first.

I like the packaging and I have kept it so that I can hygienically and conveniently store the brush when it's not in use. The black and brushed metal effect makes the brush look like a more high-end product.

The bristles are nice and soft and gather up liquid/cream foundation nicely without much product wastage, are easy to clean and allow for an even application all over the face. It is also quite handy for applying highlighting products such as High Beam by Benefit.

I am glad that I bought this product due to the fact that it has almost halved my everyday make-up for work routine.

Bottom line is that I would highly recommend this product. I doubt I will use any other brush for applying foundation now!

Popular Makeup Brushes